neosgàthach

Drawings from someone with no free time

So this is really the first piece that I actually feel like posting. However, I burned my finger yesterday so it's pretty difficult to hold a pencil right now. Anyways if anybody has tips/pointers, or a request (this one is), post it here tongue.gif

(It won't let me post direct pics)

Okay, so this is a terrible picture (I have no scanner as of right now, but will soon), and its crooked. The shoulders should be level. The reason why there isn't any more is I burned my finger just after I finished patterning the head...

More coming (eventually)

Wow, the face looks incredible! Way better than me. (I draw Anime-style, just look at my avatar.)

That's pretty good! I can't really crit without seeing more of your work, though. c:

Aww, you burnt your finger? Hope it's ok now.

Yeah I've always preferred more realistic to anime (I suck at anime-style drawing)

And yeah I burnt it making muffins. Yes. I do make muffins occasionally. And you know what? THEY WERE DELICIOUS! Even with the blisters :C

Edited by neosgàthach

That's good, though. Cartoony stuff should be stuff that comes after you figure out realism. Everything takes practice~

Haha aww xd.png What flavour were they?

Blueberry/Rasberry tongue.gif

It's still far from done, as I need to do more shading and clean it up, but here is the most current update. Yes, it's another terrible picture (taken off my lap as I'm sitting on my couch). I'll hopefully have a proper scanner available for when it's complete.

ZOMG PATTERNED

Anybody want to give some input as to what should be on the other end of that spear/staff thingy?

Ooh, I like it! My only two problems right now are 1. her boobs and 2. her pose is so... stiff. xd.png Hm... I think the other end would be OK plain.

That is a awesome drawing.

I see the pattern on the tip of the tail is different from the rest of the body. Is that intentional?

That is a awesome drawing.

I see the pattern on the tip of the tail is different from the rest of the body. Is that intentional?

Yeah that's generally just how patterning works on cheetahs (from what I can tell tongue.gif). However when I finish it I'm going to re-do a lot of it. Make the spots smaller. This was kind of just to quickly pattern the limbs and see how it'll look.

Edited by neosgàthach

No, I'm not dead, despite what you all may think. Here's the proof:

Who else but me would post terrible pictures of their sketchbooks?

And no, it is not done (obvious lack of lion head). If anyone can tell me what-who?-I'm drawing before I post the final product you get a free, yes that's right FREE request. Big whoop right? As to when said request will be completed is another story.

Hint: one of the most badass of the badasses of hell.

So it appears my sketchbook fell from my bag the other day, landing in some snow. That would have been fine, if I had retrieved it immediately and if the snow hadn't melted recently. *sigh* A few drawings were lost, including the one above. So, no more finished product. However, since I can't think of anything to draw, my deal is still valid. Anyone who can guess who that (^^^) was supposed to be can influence my next one. Hooray...

Edited by neosgàthach

The shape of it's head suggests Alien...

or is it a bear-man... (your twisted if it is... a Bear-man riding a bear? preposterous! tongue.gif )

lol no, it has no head in that... but if it did it wouldn't be a bear *coughlioncough*. Although that would be interesting....