Azhure

The Freezing Socitey

Are you getting your requested dragons?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Forum Name: bonvoyage

Scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/bonvoyage

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...E=04&MID=200846

List/s: black alt, paper, gold, blue dino, two finned bluna, shallow water and royal crimson

Inbred or Not?: They can be inbred

Special: Can the black alt be the curled [2], the gold be ungendered, the dino stage one, not mature and can the bluna be gendered [gender unimportant].

Cat and thanks smile.gif

Edited by bonvoyage

Forum Name: herobrine745

Scroll link: Scroll

PM Link: PM

List/s: silver

Inbred or Not?: Doesn't matter

Special: Female please?

Forum Name: herobrine745

Scroll link: Scroll

PM Link: PM

List/s: silver

Inbred or Not?: Doesn't matter

Special: Female please?

~Rejected

Please read the rules, and resubmit your application.

Forum Name: Belisar

Scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/Belisar

PM Link: PM Belisar

List: Alt Black

Inbred or Not?: either is fine

Special: I still need a female curled one (laying; nr2]. I already own a curled male Hatch so I hope I understood the rules correctly and am allowed to ask for a Lady. ^^" Oh and btw, Chamaeleons. ^.~

Edited by Belisar

~Accepted

Woof123Albinos, the other post can stay there if you want unless you wish to delete it. I don't mind either way.

Edited by Azhure

Donor Application:

Forum Name:Blackbolt101

Scroll Link:In My Signiture Just Click The Thing Where My Hatchlings And Eggs Are Moving Across The Screen

Pm Link:Here

Special:Whattt??

What are you willing to breed: (Optional) Shimmer-Scale,Gold,Silver,Tinsels,And Anything on my scroll

Not willing to breed: (Optional)Nothing

Conditions: (Added This On)You Must Have The Dragon To And Continue Lineages Oh And NO Killing

I now have a male & female sitting alt black. If I can stay on the list for an ungendered that would be awesome, but if I can't, then please remove me. I also need a sitting alt female (and ungendered if possible). And I'm sorry I forgot to report the thunder, thank you again for it! And thanks for updating the list. happy.gif

Donor Application:

Forum Name:Blackbolt101

Scroll Link:In My Signiture Just Click The Thing Where My Hatchlings And Eggs Are Moving Across The Screen

Pm Link:Here

Special:Whattt??

What are you willing to breed: (Optional) Shimmer-Scale,Gold,Silver,Tinsels,And Anything on my scroll

Not willing to breed: (Optional)Nothing

Conditions: (Added This On)You Must Have The Dragon To And Continue Lineages Oh And NO Killing

~Rejected

The special bit is proof you read the rules. Please resubmit with appropriate changes.

~Edited

miss1nofomation

Edited by Azhure

Hi,

This is an activity check from the thread The Freezing Society if you still wish to be on the lists you signed up for please reply to this PM/post in the thread ASAP or you will be removed, if you have alreadly gained the hatchling(s) you requested/no longer wish to be on the list(s) ignore this PM.

~Azhure

I'm still here.

Hi,

This is an activity check from the thread The Freezing Society if you still wish to be on the lists you signed up for please reply to this PM/post in the thread ASAP or you will be removed, if you have alreadly gained the hatchling(s) you requested/no longer wish to be on the list(s) ignore this PM.

~Azhure

Still here.

Lists To Be Removed From: Laying down, Female, can be inbred

---------------

Scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/Belisar

PM Link: PM Beli

List: Alt Black, Laying down

Inbred or Not?: either is fine

Special: Crab *^-^*

Sooo basically I am requesting a change. Dunno if that works too. ^^"

To Change Lists:

Forum Name: The_Imago

List(s) You Wish to be Removed From: Geode

Moving To This List(s): Silver Tinsel (ungendered and male), Green Striped, Red Striped (ungendered and female)

List Updates: Alt Nebula -> only female needed

Inbred preferred, as always :3

Edited by The_Imago