TheGrox

Dragon Caveology

I think all of this can be summed up in three words: play the game.

If you want to get good at a game, you have to play it, frequently.

But these tips give specifics. I do not see your problem with helping out newbies.

And I also think that this needs a bump, so that everyone can find it easily tongue.gif

If you have any more tips, please do post them smile.gif

Thanks jetcomb,

for posting how and where to get the no page style. I did not know before.

There have lots of good tips here, hope more to come.

this is and has been quite useful to me as a new player like very much

Oh yeah, another tip:

When there's a will, there's a way:

During holidays/new releases, there's usually not a lot of people in other biomes. Especially during Christmas, when everyone else is looking for a holly. Guess what's exchangeable for a holly? Cb metallics, neglecteds, cb blacks, cb stripes.

I'd suggest starting up an experiment few days before the holiday or stalking other biomes and getting Cb metallics or other rares. I got my first cb silver and traded it for my first holly this way.

People also throw away a lot of rare/uncommon dragons in the ap in the first hours of the new release/holidays to make room, so you can snatch them up. Additionally, to do this you need scroll room, so I'd suggest not catching any more new eggs after the last 3 days before the holiday drops start (usually a week before the holiday-ex. February 7th for Valentines, so you need to stop catching eggs after February the 4th). I've seen golds, silvers, and cb blacks being dropped on Christmas.

Edited by ylangylang