ZORAGON

Warriors Cats A New Story Unfolds

Yes, a lot of rabbits live here, that is what WindClan eats mostly because they are fast enough to hunt them" Said Sunleaf

back at ThunderClan Whitestar was looking up at the stars of silver pelt.

"Who should I pick to be ThunderClan's new deputy?" "please send me a sign StarClan" she mowed

Reedclaw and Snowstorm was play fighting and Mooneyes just watched them happily but Thunderbolt and Silvertail set away from the others by them self's talking

"Do you really think dad is happy being a kittypet Silvertail asked

"That's what he told us" Thunderbolt replied sadly

"I just can't believe that any cat would abandon his family like that" said Silvertail clawing at the ground

"I would never abandon my mate and kits if I ever get a mate that is" said Thunderbolt with a hint of sadness in his voice and turned to look at Snowwillow

Silvertail smiled "she's a pretty cat, nice too" she purred

Thunderbolt gave his chest a few embarrassed licks

"Yeah...well... I better get to bed" he said walking away into the warriors den

"Don't worry Thunderbolt your secret is safe with me" Silvertail called to him softly

Edited by ZORAGON

"I don't think so, this time it will just be us two" Sunleaf said as she stepped across RiverClan border. "we're half way there"

Iceshard looked hard at Nighthowl

"I don't have much of a story to tell; I'm just a poor, helpless cat who ran away from a clan that did not follow the Warriors Code. Whitestar may look kind and sweet, but she's a fox in mouse's fur! I only thought I give you the warning since she plans to attack your clan first and kill you, Emberstar," he said meeting her gaze. "After she kills you, she will go to the next clan and the next, killing each leader and taking over each clan. Then there will be only one clan and she will rule over it! Wont you please help me stop her?" he said in a pleading voice

((Sorry!!! I'm finally back!! happy.gif))

Rage flared in Nighthowl's eyes. He was about to make a sharp reply when Emberstar flicked her tail to keep him scilent. "I'll think about it. Come back by sunhigh tomorrow and we'll talk," she told Iceshard. "If I don't see you by sunfall, I'll assume you've backed down and decided that Whitestar isn't really planing an attack." She swiveled her ears towards Nighthowl to tell him she would like to hear his reply. Wow... he is becomming more and more like my deputy, and I still need one... she thought.

Nighthowl dipped his head to Emberstar and gave his imput, "So you are saying that you left the clan because of her plans, or because you don't like her and would go through anything to get her or even reveng for who knows what?" Nighthowl got up and began pacing intarogatingly around Iceshard. "How do we know that you aren't still one of their members just spying for them?" he hissed. That was the last straw for Emberstar.

She stood up, thumped Nighthowl over the ears, and pushed him asside. Sitting next to Iceshard, she scented him intently. I still smell ThunderClan, but not recent. Blood... can't get past the blood smell! What am I supposed to do? StarClan, help me! She stood up abrutly, and began padding home.

"What are you doing?" Nighthowl wailed. Looking back at Iceshard, he hissed and then bounded after her, Silverpaw hard on his paws.