ZORAGON

Warriors Cats A New Story Unfolds

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have invited you to play." Nightpaw sighed. Nightpaw walked back into Thunderclan camp.

Edited by shadow_claw

((Just so you know... Putting "Amberpaw and Nightpaw walked back to camp" is counted as godmodding because you should have put something like "Nightpaw walked back to camp". Most people will get really mad at you if you do this, so try not to. I'm not mad at you, just warning you.))

When Amberpaw got into camp, Stoneheart padded up to her an nodded greeting to Nightpaw. "Time for some trainging," he said in a husky voice. "Bye Nightpaw!" Amberpaw called and then turned to Stoneheart. "What are we learning today?" she asked. "Stalking techniques. Come," he said and then padded out of the camp. Amberpaw bounded after him and skidded to a halt right next to him. "Show me your crouch," he demanded. Amberpaw bent down untill her belly fur was almost touching the ground.

Stoneheart tapped her rump with his tail. "Keep your but down! You look like a duck!" Amberpaw squated her back legs lower and then Stoneheart nodded his acceptance. They continued for a while.

((WOW! We are the only ones to post on this page so far! If this continues... It'll be just my characters and your characters for their whole life!))

Edited by StarSea

((Whoops! Sorry, will fix!)). (( He He you are right! Maybe we should make our own Forum! •.=.•))

Edited by shadow_claw

((It's okay. smile.gif I have an RP in the makin like you know. happy.gif This is a bit lonely though and Nightpaw needs her training as well...))

(( yeah, I think we should put all of these together so that the others won't be confused that we used a whole page in three days!))

((Nah, just leave it. It's more trouble than it's worth and in a day, me and two other people blasted through more than five pages.))

(( Number one this RP is not dead dry.gif Number two Rule number ((7))No off topic talk of any kind if you have a question about something please PM that person, it makes the RP look messy, and please don't post twice in a roll thanks~ wink.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whitestar walked up to Stoneheart

"Thank you for taking Amberpaw as your apprentice Stoneheart, I appreciate it, I would have given her a mentor before now but its so hard to run a clan without a deputy" Whitestar then turned and walked sadly into the Medicine Cats den.

Sunleaf was inside

"Whats wrong Whitestar, you look upset" Sunleaf asked

"I miss my mate....Silverstreak" Whitestar cried

"oh Whitestar I know it must hurt to lose a mate...

Whitestar cut her off

"I did not Lose him he abandon me and my kits!" she screamed

Sunleaf licked Whitestar's head

"You know Whitestar...you could find another mate...and have more kits if you wanted, StarClan blessed you with beauty inside and out, it would be easy for you to get a mate" said Sunleaf with a purr

"You right" said Whitestar shaking away her sadness

"Tonight I'm taking Nightpaw to the Moon Stream it's time she meets StarClan" said Sunleaf

"That's great, I hope she has a good time" said Whitestar "Well, I better get some cats together to go hunting...Thanks Sunleaf"

"Your welcome" Sunleaf purred

"Stoneheart, Thunderbolt, Reedclaw, and Silvertail we need to go hunting and mark and check our border" she meowed

((It seemed dead and we were on topic the whole time... and neither of us posted twice in a row or roll... ..))

Stoneheart nodded to Amberpaw and Snowwillow padded over to her side. "Bye," Stoneheart called as he padded towards Whitestar, ready for the patroll. "Where to first?" he asked.

((If you want, Snowwillow or Stoneheart can be temporary deputy untill someone requests to be the deputy.))

Emberstar and Nighthowl looked at eachother in confusion. Emberstar stepped foreward and calmly answered, "I am the leader of this clan, and for your information, Wind clan is willing to run out a clan of rouges if need be."

"And we're willing to run you out as well," Nighthowl added and then was silenced by the flick of Emberstar's tail. Nighthowl stepped up next to Emberstar and so did Silverpaw, both prepared to protect their leader if the loner attacked.

Edited by StarSea

Iceshard had to make his fur lay flat, he knew he could no take on all these cats

"Please forgive me for my rudeness, I'm only hear to tell you a bit of information that may save your whole clan...that is if you care to hear it" he said calmly

Emberstar sat down and looked at him. She pondered for a momen and then nodded her head. "Tell me," she said.

"I use to be apart of ThunderClan before I became a Rouge" I left because they were not following the Warriors Code, in fact Whitestar plans to take over all four of the clans!" "Just before I left I heard her say they were going to attack WindClan first!" "I knew I could not stop her along so I went looking for help and I found you, want you help me? and save your clan?" said Iceshard in a smooth voice

Edited by ZORAGON

((I have a devious plan!))

"Nightpaw walked into the medicine cat den. "Hey Sunleaf, aren't we running low on poppy seeds?" Nightpaw asked. " If you want, I can go get some, I know poppies grow best near the Winclan border." She mewed.

Edited by shadow_claw

"Yes, we do seem to be running a bit low, just don't go past the WindClan border" Sunleaf purred

"Ok Sunleaf, I will make sure that I won 't." Nightpaw replied. Nightpaw walked out of the bramble entrance of Thunderclan camp and walked toward the Windclan border. She found a cluster of poppies near the border and began to remove their petals. When she was done, Nightpaw got a leaf and gently shook the stalk. When she got enough seeds, Nightpaw wrapped the leaf tightly. Nightpaw then took the bundle of seeds in her mouth and walked back to Thunderclan camp.

Sunleaf was waiting for her

"Good job Nightpaw, your really getting the hang of things, oh and before I forget I'll be taking you to the Moon Stream this afternoon" The Moon Stream is were we go to speak to cats of the past and those who have died that were good" "Sometimes they give us hints or visions of things that will happen, and its our job to find out what they are, that is how we as Medicine cats protect our clan" "But they will only talk to you and walk in your dreams if you truly believe in them" "So don't forget about this afternoon, Whitestar and the others should be coming back soon I know you must be hungry because I sure am" she laughed

Whitestar was heading back to ThunderClan with a large white snow dove in her jaws

The others had all got mice

"I sure wish I coulds eats this mice rights nows its making me mouth water" said Reedclaw sounding odd because of the mouse in his mouth

When they got back to camp they put their food on the fresh kill pile and set down to eat.

Edited by ZORAGON

"That sound wonderful!" Nightpaw purred. "You know, I have seen cats in my dreams." Nightpaw said. "They looked normal, but it seemed like their fur was made of stars." "One of them warned me of someone named Iceshard, but it probably just a dream, right?" she mewed.

Sunleaf stared at Nightpaw for a moment before she replied

"It sounds like StarClan is all ready visiting you in your dreams...and Nightpaw its ok to tell me your dreams if your not sure what they mean but when Medicine Cats have dreams...it is rarely just a dream" she said with a worried tone "Come into my den I need to give you some trailing herbs we have a long way to go, we will be passing through WindClan, RiverClan, and ShadowClan but don't worry they wont harm us, Every cat has the right to go to the Moon Stream especially Medicine cats and the Medicine Cat's apprentice of course" said Sunleaf laying her tail on Nightpaws shoulder for a moment

Whitestar walked over to Amberpaw

"So, how is training coming along" she asked her

"Ok Sunleaf, I can't wait to see the other medicine cats!" she said, bristling with excitement.

((I have to leave for a few days... Sorry! I'll read all the posts when I get back. smile.gif))

Emberstar looked at Iceshard with a little haze of anger in her eyes. She took a deep breath to calm herself. "And why should I trust you? Why should Wind Clan turn against Thunder Clan? We have had no quarrels before and we have none now..." she asked as she trailed off.

Nighthowl took her place. "Loners lie. Especially those from other clans. What is your story?" he growled.

Amberpaw looked up at Whitestar. The clan leader was talking to her! She opened her mouth, about to speak, but she couldn't find words. Snowwillow padded up and gently nudged Amberpaw on the side. "Go on. She won't bite and you should know that," Snowwillow whispered. Slowly Amberpaw nodded and began moving her mouth, sort of reharsing what she wanted to say although it was pretty much a simple good-or-bad answer. "Umm... It's going well. I... We traind my stalking skills," she said, a little shyly.

Edited by StarSea

"Well, I have not seen them lately, so we might be the only ones there tonight" Well its just about time to go, are you ready? Sunleaf asked Nightpaw

"Very good, said Whitestar to Amberpaw "Before you know it you will be a Warrior" she purred

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Iceshard looked hard at Nighthowl

"I don't have much of a story to tell" I'm just a poor helpless cat who ran away from a clan that did not follow the Warriors Code, Whitestar may look kind and sweet but she's a Fox in mouse's fur" "I only thought I give you the warning since she plans to attack your clan first and kill you Emberstar he said meeting her graze "After she kills you she will go to the next clan and the next killing each leader and taking over each clan and then there will be only one clan and she will rule over it" "Wont you please help me stop her?" he said in a pleading voice

"ok, lets go then" Sunleaf waved her tail a Whitestar to let her know she was leaving

"If we don't have to stop for anything we should get there by moon high she purred" and walked out into the forest

"Nightpaw were about to cross WindClan's border remember we can't hunt until we get pass ShadowClan and keep alert for danger if you hear or smell something before I do you let me know" said Sunleaf