ZORAGON

Warriors Cats A New Story Unfolds

Wow! This is doing good! I need to work on mine! It has been here way too long because of my neglectment!!! Lolz!!!

. Elders, Queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors.

If you are going to capitalize 'Queens' then you need to capitalize 'Kits and Apprentinces and Warriors' as well. Since that is really too much, just don't capitalize Queens.

That's it...you have done so well! The last thing you need to do is to put periods at the end of each sentence in the rules and that's all!

WindClan: Can run faster then any other cats and they use their speed to hunt for rabbits which is what they normally eat

than

(You may also make some up if you wish and if they are accepted I will add them too the list)

to

They also don't have to worry about other cats steeling their food.

stealing

They walk in cats dreams and are very close with the "Medicine" cats of each Clan.

cats'

About the Dark "Forest;" This is where cats that have no respect for the Warriors Code end up when they die. Evil blood thirsty cats lurk in this dark forest. They like StarClan, can also walk in cats dreams to try and lead them into the dark side.

The semi-colon needs to be changed to a colon and why is 'Forest' in quotations?

Evil --> Evil,

They --> They,

cats --> cats'

Sorry! Just these last few popped up from my complete review!

Missed one that I pointed out....

About the Dark Forest; This is where cats that have no respect for the Warriors Code end up when they die.

The semi-colon (wink.gif needs to be a colon (smile.gif.

Kits: Their names must have something to do with nature and must always have the word "kit" at the end of their name.

EXAMPLE: Firekit

Needs a comma after it

8) Your cat can not have powers such as flying, fire, metal claws, ect

Cannot is one word, not two.

I think that is it now...I seriously cannot find anything else. Did you edit your rules? Last time I looked, all of them were fine...

anywho, I am super excited for you!

Yayayayayaya! Good job ZORAGON and good job for sticking through!

I declare, this RP is approved!

user posted image

make sure you PM one of the mods to clear the thread too smile.gif

Good luck!

WooHoo! Thanks LoveLost for all your help! biggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by ZORAGON

Sooo... Is this open? If it is, I have some character sheets!

Name: Emberstar

Clan: Wind

Mate: None unless someone would like to PM me to be her mate!

Color: A redish gold with deep green eyes

Personalty: Feirce and fast, she has a kind heart, but is quick to judge.

Photo: none...

Story: none... Should I make one up?

Family in the clan: none...

Name: Foxlilly

Clan: wind

Mate: none

Color: a deep red with white paws, nose, and tail. Also has light blue eyes.

Personalty: Always friendly to her clan mates, and even kits of other clans. She enjoys greatly telling kits stories.

Story: none... Should I make one up?

Name: Nighthowl

Mate: none unless someone would like to PM me to be his mate

Color: Completly black and golden eyes that burn with a dark light.

Personalty: Extreamly hostile and somewhat skittish during the day. Hence his name.

Story: Again, I can make one up.

Name: Silverpaw (the mentor can make his new name up, but if they don't want to, Silverheart would be fine. smile.gif))

Mate: same as Nighthowl and Emberstar.

Color: Silver with brown specks on his pelt and a brown stripe going straight along his back. Amber eyes.

Personalty: Sensitive, but is willing to stand up to someone else when he needs to.

Story: Same.

Name: Pepperkit (can become any name from eventual mentor, but Peppernose or Pepperfeather would be cool!)

Mate: same as the others.

Color: White with black and tan flakes and silver eyes.

Personalty: Mainly acts cool around others, but the midnight moon pulls something out of him that most others don't see. (He is blind... Usually an extreamly light color of eyes or a haze over eyes means that they are blind.)

Story: Same.

I would love to have a deputy and medicine cat as well, but it would seem unfair to have a cat in every position of WindClan from the start. If need be, I can make more in other clans. smile.gif Is there a limit on how many charries we can have?

Whitestar, Thunderbolt, and Mooneyes followed Silverstreak's scent all the way to where the two Legs live

"Why, would he be here?" asked Whitestar

"Lets go find out" said Thunderbolt who boldly led the way

Nimbly Emberstar picked her way over the rocky land of her clan territory and into her den. She was tired after hunting for her clan with Nighthowl. Thankfully the clan seemed to be small for now with only Foxlilly, Pepperkit, Silverpaw, and Nighthowl to look after. She knew her other clan members would be back shortly. Just as she lay down to sleep, she heard Pepperkit rush into Foxlilly's den and ask her to tell him a story. Pepperkit would be an apprentice in only a few moons and Silverpaw still needed his training. Was it right to keep him here without his mentor? Nighthowl can mentor him for the time being. she thought as she driffed off, listening to Foxlilly enthusiasticly telling Pepperkit and Silverpaw a story. She could hear as Nighthowl joined the two to listen in as well, the day's duties done.

"Well, if you're all sure, I suppose I could." Foxlilly said as though she was trying to get the tree to ask for a different story although her voice gave a hint of joy.

"Please!" wailed Pepperkit and Silverpaw nodded his agreement.

"Alright, alright." Foxlilly said as she settled down for a long story. "Where should I start? Ah! I have the perfect place." she said as she slowly began the story.

"It was a dark and stormy night, long ago. As thunder rolled in the distance and lightning lit the forests and plains with a golden light, horses shook the earth with their feet as they pounded past a feild of sheep." Foxlilly said with a glint of amusment in her eyes when Silverpaw stuck his tung out and wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"Just as a golden rod of lightning hit the earth, a powerful and muscular tom strode out of the light. His amber pelt heavy with rain, he trecked over the vast field and stood before the horses. They continued to gain speed and come closer to him and just before they hit him..." she broke off and watched the three faces of her clanmates go dull as they though about what would happen next.

"Lightning hit him and he vanished in a small fire. Startled and bewildered by the flame, the horses callmed down and turned back for their home. The tom comes and goes through storms, and some say he visits them on a clear day." she finished and saw that Pepperkit was currled up by her tail, sound asleep. She looked up at the other two and they nodded and left to their own dens. Carefully, she curled her tail around the tiny kit and he shifted as a small smile crossed his face.

"Sleep well little one." Foxlilly whispered to him and then went to sleep as well.

{Ok, Ignore That Post}

DarkStar

I slip through the shadows and see a tail. I laugh quietly to my self and pounce onto it. "Ouch!" I hear from my victom. I sniff the air to see who it is. It, or shall I say he is a rouge! I hiss and leap ontop of the rouge's back. "Hold it right there!!!" I hiss and pin him to the ground. He is tall and a light carmel brown color. He has green eyes and dark brown stripes. He is hansom, very, very, very, strange. I have never seen a tom like him. "What is your name?" I hiss and sink my claws into him stomach. He kicks at my stomach and flips me over. He growls "I may ask the same question of you!!! I came to see Darkstar!!! A rouge named, Icerious sent me!!!" I hiss and then my face falls. "I am Darkstar." A sclience falls over us and he lets me go and sits up, embarresed. "Icerious." I say with a sad nod. "Is he alright?" The brown tom looks me in the eyes. "He and his mate are both dead i'm afraid." tears come to my eyes and I meow softly "Mum and Da, both gone!" I look up and he sits beside me. "I might want to answer your question now." He says sadly. He dips his head to me and says quietly "Carmel, rouge, never been anything else." I smile softly. "I have never had any brothers or sisters, Mum and Da were all the family I ever knew." He licks my ear and I don't flinch away.

"I smell him!" yelled Thunderbolt "This way!"

Mooneyes and Whitestar followed close behind

Thunderbolt followed Silverstreaks sent all the way to a two-leg's house

"Oh great StarClan the two-legs must have captured him!" cried Whitestar her fur bristling

Mooneyes jumped on the window ledge to see if she could see him inside.

"I SEE HIM!" she yelled "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HE'S LETTING A TWO-LEG PET HIM!"

"It can't be!" cried Whitestar

Whitestar jumped up so fast that she knocked Mooneyes off the window ledge

Whitestar watched as big two-leg bent down to pet Silverstreak and it looked like he was enjoying it.

Whitestar turned and looked at her kits

"We are going to get to the bottom of this right now!" said Whitestar with a edge to her voice

As soon as the two-legged left the room all three cats meowed Silverstreak's name as loud as they could

Edited by ZORAGON

DarkStar

I purr softly, "At least they are with StarClan now, they have forever peace, watching me from up there." I wrap my tail around my and shiver. The night is falling and the body heat is escaping me fast. Carmel scoots closer to me and whispers "Can I join your clan?" I look into his beautiful green eyes and light brown coat and nod. "Yes, CarmelHeart. Yes." He nods and nuzzles me. "CarmelHeart" He whispers the name, like it was not his own. "I prefer Carmel.i have always lived with it." I nod "A name does nothing but distinguish you from the rest, you may keep it." We walk back to the camp together and I go into my den. He try's to follow me and I an too tired to stop him.

Silverstreak heard them and came up to the window.

"I'll come outside" he said plainly

He went and came out of a small flap door that was in the middle of a bigger door.

Silverstreak walked up Whitestar and set down in front of her.

"What is the meaning of this?" hissed Whitestar

"I no longer want to be ThunderClan's Deputy...nor do I wish to remain a part of ThunderClan" said Silverstreak

"But why!" yelled Whitestar

"Because, said Silverstreak I'm tired of the hard clan life, why must we work so hard and risks our life's when we can live a easy life like kitty pets do?"

"Because... we... are... WARRIORS YOU MOUSE BRAIN!!! and what about me and your kits your just going abandon your family like that?!" yelled Whitestar

"Kits?, I don't see any kits, I see 2 fine warriors who can take care of themselves and as for you Whitestar I just don't care like I use to ok" said Silverstreak

"You mean you don't love me any more...?" asked Whitestar her eyes feeling with tears

"Well,...I guess I don't...I'm sorry Whitestar....I thought that having a mate and a family would help me enjoy being part of the clan...but it didn't...I'm just not cut out for that kinda life any more but, I'm happy here with the kitty pets and two-legs" said Silverstreak keeping his head down

Whitestar flattened her ears and growled "If a kitty pet you wish to be, then you will get treated like one!"

Whitestar jumped at Silverstreak and clawed him hard with both paws across his face.

Silverstreak let out a shriek of pain but did not try to fight back.

"You may may have abandon us but you will always wear the scars to remind you of what you left behind" said Whitestar coldly

Silverstreak turned away and went back into the two-leg's house leaving a red trail of blood behind him.

(So SilverStreak is, scratch that, was her mate. ThunderBolt, MoonEyes are her kits, so is thekit that died and so is IceShard. Who are the others?)

DarkStar

I wake up a weird feeling and I smell Carmel beside me. "Hello" I say groggily

Dawn light showering the Wind Clan camp in a mist of golden rays, Emberstar opens her eyes and stiffly padds out of her den. She carefully treds towards the warriors den and pokes her head in. Shivering at the chill of the nearly empty den, she calls out, "Nighthowl?"

"I'm fup" he said from behind her. His voice muffeled by a small rabbit.

Emberstar pulled back and looked at him. "Where'd you get that?" she asked in astonishment.

"I went on an early hunting patrol. Here," he said nuging the rabbit towards her.

"All alone? You know I don't like it when just one cat goes out, let alone it being just the five of us in camp." She sighed and nuged the rabbit back towards him. "Give it to Foxlilly and Silverpaw."

"What about Pepperkit and you?" he asked, bewilderment twinkling in his eyes.

"I'll fetch him something to eat. He doesn't eat that much, so we can share. Did you get something to eat?" she asked worried that he was looking out for the clan more than himself.

He nodded and took the rabbit off to Foxlilly. "Thank you," the beautiful elder whispered to Nighthowl. "I'm worried about him. He feels hot," she said.

"Not much we can do about it... He'll just have to hold on untill..." Nighthowl trailed off looking to the horizon. The soft wind pulling at his silky pelt.

Whitestar jumped up on the high rock and cried out...

"All cats of ThunderClan come forward!"

Mooneyes, Thunderbolt, Reedclaw, Snowstorm, Silvertail, and Sunleaf gathered below her

"I have some bad news...Silverstreak has abandon ThunderClan to live a easy life as a kittypet"

Meows of protest rang through out the cats, only Thunderbolt and Mooneyes were silent.

"If anyone see him in our territory don't let him get away without leaving claw marks on him, he is a trader and a coward and we wont let him forget it!" said Whitestar

Meows and grows of agreement filled the air

Whitestar raised her tail for silence

"ThunderClan needs a new deputy...however there is no one who meets the requirements...so for now we shall not have a deputy" said Whitestar sadly

"This ends the clan meeting" Whitestar jumped down from the high rock and went into her den to sleep for the night.

Fare away from ThunderClan a cat was making his way into unknown territory.

"Mouse dung!" spat Iceshard I haven't had a decent meal all day!" "Is there any food left in this StarClan forsaken land!"

Just then he heard a noise and the smell of fish filled his nose

"RiverClan?" he spoke out loud "Who's there!?"

"My name is Nightpool"

"Come out so I can see you" said Iceshard

A black transparent shadowy figure with glowing green eyes came into view

Iceshard took a step back

"You can't be real" he said flatly

"If I'm not real could I do this?" said Nightpool as she leaped on him and held him to the ground

"OK ENOUGH...I believe you" said Iceshard "Where did you come from and why are you hear?" he asked

"I come from the Dark Forest and I'm here to train you and make you into the warrior that you've always dreamed of being" she said with a purr

Iceshard eyes brightened

"So, you'll really help me take over the clans and get revenge on my mother for not letting me become a warrior?"

"Precisely" said Nightpool

Edited by ZORAGON

Name:Wispy

Clan:

Mate:

Color:orange-blueish-purple

Personalty:Happy,Cheerful anything nice and jolly

Photo: Imma find one one day

Story:When she was in a clan, she was named Fierykit. Noone really liked her matted-like fur. No matter what it was always matted. They found out she was actually a really happy kit and she was a girl. Knowing everything was wrong, The mom and dad threw her out and all died in a thunderstorm

Family in the clan: None!

Carmel

I peer into her eyes and beacon her to follow me. The real reason was not to tell her that her family had died. I had come to have Her.

Hi I am shadow _claw but you can call me shade or shadow. I am new and i'm just getting into the swing of things. Please let me know if there are problems with my posts.

Username: shadow_claw

Name:Nightpaw

Clan: thunder

Position: Medicine cat apprentice

Appearance: long dark black pelt, eyes the color of the moon, silver claws, back right leg twisted backward because of an accident when clibming a tree.

Personality: kind, extremely smart, has a cool head in a crisis. A vicious fighter before she was crippled.

History: raised as a rouge her parents are unknown, she was a rouge, but left her when her back leg was dislocated. She accidentally got too close to Thunderclan Territory and was captured.

Other:

Password:I have read the rules

Edited by shadow_claw

Whitestar came out her den, cold snow covered the ground. Whitestar did not like the snow but it made hunting easier for her because she was pure white, so it was one of the few times when she bended in.

Her ears twitched, she turned to see Nightpaw and Snowpaw playing in the snow.

"Its time" she said to herself and jumped on the high rock

"All cats of ThunderClan come forward!" she yelled

All the cats gathered below her

"Thunderbolt and Mooneyes come forward"

The two cats stared up at their mother

"We have two "paws" in ThunderClan that need mentors and its time for them to have one"

"Thunderbolt you will train Nightpaw and Mooneyes you will train Snowpaw" she said happily

Thunderbolt and Mooneyes touched noises with their new apprentices and smiled

"This ends the clan meeting" said Whitestar

(ZORAGON, you do know that I wish to be a medicine cat apprentice right? Nightpaw should probably be trained by Sunleaf)

Nightpaw was so excited, she was going to be a medicine cat apprentice! She hardly believed that Thunderclan accepted her into their clan! Clans never accept rouges. She couldn't take care of her self with her twisted leg. It made too much noise when she tried to hunt, all she was scare off prey.

Edited by shadow_claw