lachrymation

The Caravan Wagon - OOC

I'm thinking of a way to float in. x3

Don't want my first post to be totally off, though.

Thanks LoveLost. biggrin.gif I want Transformers too! *flails* Can I get one please? *puppy eyes*

Oh and lachrymation? Do you want Rath or Lyall? Getting a bit confused here. blink.gif

Do I want- what?

OOHH no actually, it was originally Lyall but I changed his name to Rath since I just realized using the same name as the one in my nano will make me confused and maybe a bit depressed. xd.png

Use Rath.

EDIT: And no, Rath isn't a werewolf. That's a cliche power. Actually, I'm not quite sure if his actual power is cliche. Oh well, too late to turn back now. biggrin.gif

Edited by lachrymation

lol Lac smile.gif

And Sun...can I cally you Sunny? Lol! Which one do ya want? I call Ironhide though....

Evening....

EDIT: Night time. Late enough for the moon to be fully out.

Edited by LoveLost

lol no worries smile.gif So what IS Rath's ability....it is really shady smile.gif Is he like M-21 from Noblesse? That would be cool...

Haha, lol is it shady? I don't think it's like what M-21 can do. No it isn't. He won't show it very often, but it's not just having like.. claws and stuff, though.

Others, man. Think about what it could be. xd.png

I guess I should post an update for where Garrett is soon. He's a prime target for An Dorchadas right now, since he's alone.

Claws are awesome though. I like it smile.gif

I am super sorry if that post goes against your rules. Like I said in the middle of my post, and I know it was OOC, but I just didn't want it to continue on and have you having to support the whole thing. It wouldn't have been fair to you.

Er.. Sunny? well, ok i guess. But that means I get to call you Lovely, ok? tongue.gif I would like a motorcycle but doesn't look like there's any motorbike Transformers... Anyway, yeah, a bike would be nice. wink.gif

Claws are awesome though. I like it smile.gif

I am super sorry if that post goes against your rules. Like I said in the middle of my post, and I know it was OOC, but I just didn't want it to continue on and have you having to support the whole thing. It wouldn't have been fair to you.

It's only if the other players didn't really mind being pushed into the car by Bruxa. It's not much of a difference for me for this time.

And if I don't get to show you what it is, then I'll probably just tell all you guys since it's slightly hard to pick up.

OKay, phew! I thought iwas hilarious how Lance reacted. Bruxa does tend to be super pushy....

I wanna know now though even though you won't tell wink.gif lol no worries, I just still cannot wait to see it hun smile.gif

lol, if you really want to know what it is I can PM you telling you. Bruxa has a right to know, I guess, and if I can't show it, then she can just say it since Rath isn't the type to tell people what his power is. :3

Ah! Thank you for providing a way for me to know wink.gif lol! Yeah definitely. I'll keep it under wraps to wink.gif

ok good! Bike then! *raise hand* Do I get to know too? It would be slightly odd if Caravan members don't know since they are supposed to be with Rath and the others in the Motorcade.

Okay. Back. What all did I miss and how do I weasel back into the RP?

There was a post or something that involved you awhile back. Um... Rollo and Auralia got attacked, Caravan came and kidnapped them, Rollo's not happy. Someone made the mistake of making physical contact with him. Pushing him, actually, so he has some more energy/strength. Have fun all you Caravan people. xd.png

Okay. Well, I guess I have no particular way of coming in... D: Maybe, if lachry loves me, we can do a small week long timeskip?

lol Bruxa did make the mistake of shouting at him, but I wonder how he'll react to Auralia...

Kokay, I do love you. xd.png So I posted a small part of Kolin in a (?) shed that nobody knows of so if you want to continue, you can start off there. :3

And Packgoater, lol, they didn't kidnap them, they just kind of.. kidnapped them. ^^; WHILE saving them, so it cancels out the kidnapping. xd.png

And also, I'm going to state a few things to clarify, if some people want to know what the Caravan looks like. Let me just... paste from my nano...

It was nice and comfortable inside; there were small benches with coverings over them at the opposite sides, their ends starting in the middle of the long row. There was a small sink near the end counter like surface, which was also covered, and the sidelong but short table in the middle was lengthy. The back held a small ladder, to a loft, as Arlyn could see, and there was a small area behind a held up wall from which Arlyn couldn't looks past too well.

“Arachne!” The teen with the long hair, tied into a ponytail motioned to a girl who popped her head out from underneath the bench, which, Arlyn only now noticed, had a little dented part under which held a slight dip, serving as beds. She had short chestnut hair and she swung over to stand on the floor with a small, welcoming smile on her face. “Hey!”

And.. the door is like the kind of garage pull down kinds. It wedges in but it's all right. The stairs to the entrance kind of fold back in, and they stick out from the closing when it's closed.

Is that... confusing? Just for a little visual representation.

I'll see if I can draw something to help with that but... it might make you even more confused. ^^;

It's pretty roomy, so. :3

Hmmm, it'll take a bit to get used to the layout and how to think it out. Thanks for posting that Lac dear smile.gif