lachrymation

The Caravan Wagon - OOC

YUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances giddily* You guys going on shamelessly without poor Kolin! Shame!

She thinks it took way to long for the Caravan to get started so she thinks that something is wrong with the machinery of the entire thing. Of course, it is just her overprotective mind working on high gear probably.

Bruxa is stupid....she really is. Uhm, so are we trying to get them all to bed quickly?

I guess I missed that, sorry. Well all but Bruxa seem to be asleep...at least in my charries.

Oh and lac, would it be okay if I made another Caravan member? Maybe a guy this time?

It's fine, but remember max. 3 characters, only because I don't want it to be too crowded...

And if you do, then you'll have to find a reason why he's not there. xd.png

Yeah, everyone should probably sleep so Kokay, you can come in. Be it by means of sneaking up at night or coming out in plain day. :3

And also, Lovey, your post, you can control Arachne action wise since she's an NPC

Edited by lachrymation

Oh! I had no idea. I'll go edit that in quickly smile.gif

He could have been asleep the whole time, or out getting some more groceries and they disappeared?

I'm sorry guys. D:

Okay. So are they now all asleep? I'll make it morning and then Kokay can come in. :3

I believe so. THe only one is Dalibora, but Team hasn't posted all weekend so making a next day post is okay.

Okay, I am going to somewhat renovate the caravan. xd.png It's a bit complicated.

When you walk in, it's basically like a regular wagon, except a little bigger. Imagine it empty. Now add benches on both sides, and a trench (not really a trench but...) underneath each bench, lopping off into small beds underneath the benches. Now imagine a regular bunk bed, only the top part, and place that ontop of the benches, tall enough to allow room for the people underneath to sit and not hit their head. There is a little indent on the back, where there's another bunk, which is Rath's bunk, the ladder on the side next to the panel area (refer to this picture except it's much bigger now) and the sink and countertop is still there. there is a small refrigerator in the counter, under the sink, as a little cabinet.

That's all I can explain it. Imagine it yourself!

Wait I need to track down where everybody sleeps.

Now there are... two bunks on each that are above benches (making four) and two bunks underneath the benches making four in total as well, so I guess you can just pick one.

why can't I explain it right? D:

Lance is on one of the bunks under the right bench. (yay! I got 1st pick of bunks. tongue.gif )

Same with Auralia...and Bruxa is sleeping on top of the wagon...my silly girl!

Hahahaha! There has to be some way that she irritates him wink.gif

Oh! and Lac, with my guy, can I change it to another girl instead? I saved the profile, I'll just edit things and resend it to you. But if you can omit the history and since the powers are already omitted, then we are good smile.gif

So, my little birdie told me you all waited so patiently for my return... >.> She was right. xd.png I'm sorry I was gone. No excuse for my absence, I'll be posting ASAP. Just have to read up. Kolin is coming back!

Kokay, Pack, could you two seriously slow down? I want to be able to post, but now I really have to make it VERY vague and hope that one of you two interact...

I've been waiting. Don't worry. In reality, that whole escapade would have been very quiet and less than a couple minutes. I can interact. In fact, I hope to do so! Pack was just first to attack Kolin's entrance. I promise I won't post again until you do.

I didn't mean to sound mean. I LOVE the fact that ya'lls posts are so awesome, it just makes it kinda hard to read things and I was frustrated...sorry smile.gif

I hope that Kolin has a great time interacting with my pretty ladies.

* huggles Kessiah who hugs back *

lol I know...which makes me love them even more! Hahahahahahaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa! *cough cough*

*pats LL on the back* (prescribe no more evil laughter or otherwise for the next few days. tongue.gif )

I need foood~~ Lance need fooood~~. What do they do about meals? Do they cook or go someplace to eat or something? Besides the fridge they don't have any cooking facilities right?

* grins * thanks...I'll try not too smile.gif

And yeah. Lac didn't mention any sort of other kind of cooking thingy. I mean Bruxa might be able to create some sort of machine that provides some heat, but not enough to cook something. Arualia could scorch Lance's breakfast for him wink.gif lol!

I don't want scorched breakfast. *mock frown*

Edited by Sunwolf

lol I can understand that. Hmmm, maybe she can put her flames on the 'low' setting. lol!!!