lachrymation

The Caravan Wagon - OOC

Oh okay. Dude I so should have been involved in 4-H....I am at such a loss right now with the degree I want!

Anywho... Rollos is giving me a headache...

I'm sooo sorry guys! I'm so busy with school and NaNo that I haven't had time to post at all!

I can't post tonight, unfortunately, as I am going to eat out with my aunt, but I'll try and get to it as soon as possible.

Oh, and all those PMs I will answer later, too. I'm in a hurry! Toodles~

edit: no wait, still got time. Just a bit, though. Not enough to do much.

So much angst. D: It's almost depressing.

Edited by lachrymation

@ Pack- yes...yes he is! lol, but I am wondering what he is going to do with Auralia...she has her moments....yeeesh.

@Lac- don't worry sweety!

Well, the group doesn't have much to do at the moment. I've been hinting that there may be Chasms still lurking about, but I don't know if I want to follow through with that or if it will just be Garrett being paranoid. xd.png

Hmm, we have a few options...here's a few ideas for what I can see happening in the future.

One, Kolin and Rollo could reunite and the Caravan could find the whole group. Two, Rollo and Kolin don't meet up again before the Caravan finds them and Kolin gets left behind? I heard Kokay speculating on Kolin becoming a villain of sorts, so this might be an interesting scenario.

Or three, Rollo, Garrett, and Auralia get seperated, Rollo may or may not meet up with Kolin again, and some people get left behind by the Caravan.

Does anyone else have an opinion on what could happen?

Or, the Chasms could come back (been trying to separate the group for some time. It would be so much harder for them to kill the chasms then) and attack them.

Though I absolutely love the idea of Kolin becoming sort of brainwashed by the bad guys and attacking the Caravan and the other small group to try and bring them in.

It can go either way, but Rollo's being an idiot and following what he thinks is Kolin. Up the clock tower. xd.png Too bad he's uncoordinated...

Edited by Packgoater

And with that, Garrett has severed ties with the group to resume his independent travels!

Though they may see him again someday, who knows~

Poor Garrett.....he's right though. Rollo does tend to give people headaches...lol!

If you have any sort of ideas you can take it up with me on PM. :3

And also... majorly confused. I'll get some Caravan action out there, if you want. But... I'll need to know what you're going to agree on?

Kokay: The picture you used for Kolin looks like Rory from Doctor Who. xd.png

Edited by lachrymation

I sense a future brotherly battle arising. Oh yes. It'll be for real. *shudders at the thought*

Yeah, but this time I'm sure that Kolin will be in for it too. That would be interesting. All Rollo would have to do is actually touch him, but could he?

Just for clarification, the school is The Motorcade. Well, a part of it, at least. That's where Sophy (Skarx's character) is right now, and it's where your character will probably end up if they get taken by The Motorcade.

The Caravan are having plans of raiding it one day.

Just a small reminder not to.. um... have so much swear words. check the rules. ^^;

I know, I just added it, but it's slightly bothering me. D:

So, my friends. I think I see a division. And so I move to broaden this gap between brothers! >:D As soon as lachry posts, you will see what will happen. >:D *runs off giggling about terrible plot*

Oh, and a forewarning, the play is showing tonight, tomorrow night, and Sunday night. And then there's the cast parties so, most likely, I won't be posting again until Monday. So that means, lachry, if you need to, take control of Kolin. Of course, it's also more than possible that he'll be just too screwed up to wake up. I mean, concussion and then falling off of a two story building... Not fun.

Well, larchy, Rollo's the one cussing every other line, so I assumed... xd.png

Concussion+fall= really bad headache and possible death! biggrin.gif

Sorry hun!

Okay, I am so excited about getting to use Bruxa in a battle! She and her Transformer minions! I love I love I love her! And I think it is cool what Lance does...what exactly do Valadian and Rath do though? I am still a littl confused on that one....

And I can't wait to see what happens with Kolin Koke!

Valadian... is a secret, lol. But there's a bit of it in my last post. And well, Lyall hasn't really battled yet, so, we'll find out. wink.gif