little lost dragon

The Great Divide

((Kind of waiting on you Orion, unless your alright that we leave you behind))

(Don't worry I'm still here, just go on a little more so I can make a relevant post than instead of a bad one now, I have an idea (and no it's not a crazy one))

((Ok, I have some bad news.

Tomorrow I am going to another city, to my grandma. There is no computer, and roaming is very active there, so I can't really be here very often through a phone.

That means you guys will have to continue without me for a while. You can control my characters if you want to. Just don't drive them off the road (under that I mean giving them something they shouldn't have either in bio or abilities, or personality.

I'll be back a month later, or until I'll get myself a sufficient Internet modem.))

(dang, well before you go tron, think you have time to list all the chars your using and basic scenario they are in atm and personality so we don't mess up your chars that bad, and the rebels definitly)

((Ok.

Runara Tonitrui (Same surname, Orion ._.) is optimistic and pretty much will try to cheer up someone, who is sad, depending on the situation. She has a fear of bears ever since her childhood. She doesn't actually see every human as evil, since some have ignored, or even helped her.

Criceler is sarcastic and fast thinking dragon. He knows how to deal with humans, since he lived with rebels. He is a bit shy around other dragons, since he is afraid of how they will think of him. And he hates, when someone tries to pet him.

Alan... Well, imagine an old man, who constantly worries about the slightest details. That's who Alan is. He has no problem with dragons, as long as they won't try to maul him to death.

Bruce is far more of an optimist, than Runara, but also far more reckless. He is prone to crazy plans and ideas, and he loves the ones, which require the disquise. He has no problem with dragons at all.

Also I was planning to use the group of 3 snipers, but they are kind of blank, so you can put anything, so long as it won't affect their duties as snipers.

ATM Runara tries to contact Vta via telepathy (she is kinda bad at this), Criceler is tracking down the convoy with captured ones, Bruce is captured, and Alan... well, he has nothing to do atm.

That's my final post here for now.))

(Ok, if everyone is still alive, let's try to keep the rp rolling, just come up with a little plan right now and after let it go on it's own naturally, otherwise we're just going to be stuck with our foot in the mud, LLD your call on what we do)

(LLD, please pm me soon, I have an idea that might just work for this rp, unless you want it to die like this, which would be a shame I really love the story and the characters :/)

Edited by Orion97

(sry gone so long.i went on vacation qand forgot 2 tell ya xd.png )the hatchling woke up and crawled out of the eggshell.he could go longer,so he slowly walked to the great canyon(i think it's a canyon,anyway)

that lies before him.

(I'm not sure if LLD has much faith in keeping this going as is...LLD, what if we have like a minor reset? Not restart completely but maybe rewind a bit before we got completely mixed up, would also help with the sudden disappearance of Dharsii. The story was starting to trip on itself and that took some of the fun out of it.)