little lost dragon

The Great Divide

(deal, but keep in mind he is still a veteran and can do some nasty damage when he needs to)

"No..." Valerian looked to the sky, helicopters, more than could be counted in an instant, there had to be dozens, all armed to the teeth. He knew he wouldn't be able to take down more than a few before being mowed down. Valerian leaped into the sky with a huge beat of his powerful wings. He took off like a hurry towards his old clan, the helicopters did not follow him, figuring him to be a distraction and focused on the Animos clan...soon Valerian reached the Silver Wing clan, out of breath from flying so fast the whole way. He immediately sought out his advisors who were just now breaking up from their council. "Tonitrui! Assemble the warriors, i need our best flyers, our neighbor clan is under attack by human helicopters, we need to send them help in every form they can." All of the advisors, human included divided and spread the word to most of the warriors in the clan, they had countless able bodied warriors, hundreds ready at the standby. Despite war Tonitrui also insisted on sending an armed delegation, if there was any remote chance to avoid bloodshed Tonitrui would be the one to seek it, he knew each of the warriors personally. Soon they were all assembled, just over a hundred dragons would be sent for aid, a small portion of their full capability but if they were flying into a trap the clan wouldn't be defeseless. The delegation was also assembled, 2 humans, 2 dragons, and Tonitrui himself, each skilled in their ability to talk sense into others. All of them began to fly in a large mass towards the Animos clan, they flew as fast as they could and would arrive shortly.

((Ooc;; Aghhdldfnlkdsjlvsdfvjkn! So sorry! Softball game today and Softball season is on T.T.))

Ic;; The young hatchling smiled slightly up at her mother before pawing at the charm that was around her neck. She glanced up from her own focus on the necklace to ind the Hellfire wyvern still there and being scolded by Vrans. Suddenly Sinare was being picked up by the scruff from her mother. Eyes widened, Sinare let out a irritated squeak until a loud noise punctured her ears. The stench of something mysterious entered her nostrils and the horrible dream came back to haunt her. Suddenly she realized that, that was actual images of her real mother that was sent to her. Her mother was chased when she was young, and the colorful thing that was always attached to her ear -which she got a image by her real mother just so her hatchling would know at least what she looked like- must of been something that tracked her movement. When Sinare finally snapped out of the horrid vision, she found herself trembling again, her pupils shrunken into the size of a grain of sand possibly and her tail curled up against her belly as well as her -still drying- talons clenched into little balls.

((PHEW! Got out of the school tests. COMING RIGHT UP

AND I need to do another sheet for this.))

"Danke." - nodded Bruce, unaware that his plan is foiled already. - "Ich guess du'll think about me as ze paranoid, but I've seen a group of draches over zere!" - and he pointed in the direction afar from Runara's group... which, unfortunately, was the Emeralden group's location.

"That reminds me. Derek, I heard some people talking about the so-called mutants in general's labs." - said Alan. - "Any thoughts on it? I guess these are only rumors."

"Mutants?" - Runara tilted her head.

"Again, these are just rumors. Besides, it's- Hoooold on a minute..." - Alan suddenly turned his head. - "Either I am going crazy, or... is that a HELI SOUND I JUST HEARD?" - his voice have turned into a tone of horror.

An unknown spitfire dragon watched as the helicopters flew towards the Animos clan. He wasn't very keen on fighthing them, because there surely were mounted guns. And it should have taken at least a... rocket to bring them down. But he didn't have what humans called "rocket launcher", plus the clan didn't know about him. And he doubted that they'll accept him.

((*went to make a sheet for this spitfire*

I'll fix the post if it's... How many times I said that already?))

(Wanted the humans to be at least borderline reasonable, if you don't prefer will edit the moment you say so)

Soon Valerian's huge group of warriors reached the skies above the Animos clan. Their numbers roughly equaled that of the helicopters. Rather than attack outright Tonitrui alone flew forward with the human delegate James Fountain on his back, thankfully the helicopters didn't fire yet. Tonitrui spoke to the mass of helicopters in a loud, clear voice. "What do you humans want with us? Dragons have never attacked human land yet you attack these dragons incessantly for no just cause. Why?" There was a brief air of silence save for the sounds of wings flapping and rotors spinning then a speaker sounded and a professional voice began. "We have come to bring a message. Leave these lands by tomorrow at dusk and do not returned, comply and we shall release the captives we hold and there will be no blood, failure to comply by dusk tomorrow and the captives will be terminated and you shall be driven out by force." The was murmurs among the dragons about what the human said, surely these dragons wouldn't want to lose their home but there were captives and they might all be alive after this if the humans kept their word... "Why not just leave everyone alone? none of them asked for this!" James sat up from Tonitrui's back and spoke up. "Our cause is to protect human interests from potential and immediate threats." Valerian flew next to Tonitrui and sighed heavily. "Very well, we appreciate the generous offer, we shall give it careful consideration and thought." "Make the wise choice." The voice warned. Then in unison the helicopters began to fly back from where they came. "How could you?" Tonitrui asked angrily. "Think about it, engage them now and it would be bloody and we'd put this clan in further danger. With this we at least have a little time to gather more warriors to fight, and this clan would have time to evacuate or hide the sick, young and the weak. The dragons here should also be able to make their own choice no matter what we want, it's their lives in peril." Tonitrui looked down, knowing he was right. Soon the mass of dragons landed in a nearby clearing and kept watch for the moment while the leaders had buisness. Valerian, Tonitrui and James landed a short distance from the leader's den. Valerian quickly gave the summary of what their message was from the humans to Vrans from outside the hut, just loud enough for only her to hear. Tonitrui stood by with James to give Vrans a report about their clan and inform her of ways their clan could help and what their abilities were.

The whole clan was watching the 2 groups meet up and speak. Had those heli's fired there volley's of missiles they would of been toast. Vrans was just about to leave the area when a warrior got her attention and she looked up seeing the other clan there in force. She heard the sounds of them conversion and let out a small sigh through her nose as they was holding the hatchling in her jaws the way a mother would. The heli's seemed to be leaving and the other dragons landed and the leaders met up at the leaders den. When she had been filled in she gently placed the hatchling down and looked at her for a few moments. "Basically there trying to bait us now. Leave now or we'll kill you. From what the elders say that happened once before and half the clan died in that fight. I highly doubt the humans will keep there word." she said looking at the human that was brought with the others "They've always shown a thing for getting us killed, and what's stopping them from using the hostages as leverage? If we show them they can push us around with that they'll start black mailing us." she said before closing her eye's and letting out a long breath "All that in mind I say we be ready to hit them. They'll be stretching them selfs a bit thinner making sure where gone from here. If they fail to release the hostages we'll hit them in a number of groups, 10 attack groups in all." she said as she started to draw in the sand "The groups will hide along the paths to the human city, we'll let them reach here, that's when hell withh break loose for them if they don't keep there bargin. I assume you did not bring all those dragons to simply stand by did you Valerian?" she asked looking at him. "If not I want the groups made of a mix of our clans, each group will train until the dead line, mothers and elders and the hatchlings will be taken to safety."

The guard looked at Bruce in alarm now and looked before wipping out a radio "We got a 672. Launch adv jets to scan in a wide radius of coordents-" he said quickly into it. He was wasting no time in making sure they had eye's in the sky on these dragons that where apparently in a area "If your calling a false alarm your in for some trouble." the guard warned.

Derek looked at them "Mutants? I heard rumors of them but that was it. Nothing ever lived from what I heard. Never got a look my self though." he said before hearing the sound of heli's as well "Yeah I hear them..... ooooooohhhh censorkip.gif." he said looking in the direction before pullin gout some binoculars again from earlier. "Guys..... there's a hole fleet of em.... heading right for the rumored location of the dragons base." he said "Armed with napalm missiles from what I can see of those racks, vulcan guns, and a few other things." he said "There...... not toast? There...... slowing down......" he kept an eye on them "A army of dragons just showed up....... they seem to be talking..... not sure what this means..... heli's are returning." he said looking worried.

"I wouldn't trust the humans either but they did pull back the helicopters...for now at least, and if you are looking for a safe place of refuge my home clan would be ideal i believe, we have ample food and shelter and the humans you're at war with have yet to discover it. We also have more warriors we can bring, as it stands we have over a thousand able bodied warriors ready come down on the humans like a storm. They will train hard around the clock until needed. We should follow your plan and with my warriors helping it should go smoothly.

"Son of a....can NOTHING go right!?" Vulcan thought as the helicopters approached their direction. "Emeraldan! Talaren! hide!" he told them telepathically. Each of the dragons scrambled for an amble hiding spot, keeping low enough so the helicopters wouldn't notice. Hopefully they'd pass soon enough for them to keep their plan.

"They didn't kill them?" - Alan crossed his arms in confusion. - "That's unusual for general's behaviour. Maybe he finally came to his senses?"

"Huh... Really?" - Runara frowned. - "For someone, who killed hundreds of symphatizers, including kids? I say he'd rather become a genocidist or psycho than spare us. Don't jump to conclusions, human. And... damn it, we need to THINK FAST, otherwise those flying machines find us and kill us, and Vita'll get executed!"

Alan sighed. "I told you all already, rebels have sent-"

"-for snipers. Yeah, I know. But with this army, controlled by insane general?" - objected the electric, motioning to helicopters.

"Anderstood, herr soldat." - nodded Bruce. Finally he began to understood the tone of the guard. "Oh 'kaaaay... I am screwed. Time for plan Number-Something..." - he thought and decided for the right moment to strike in.

Criceler was relieved to see that helicopters are retreating without harming any dragons. However, an anxiety creeped into his mind. "They could have easily killed them... but they didn't..."

((...*hides in a wooden crate*))

Edited by TheTron852

"I wouldn't trust the humans either but they did pull back the helicopters...for now at least, and if you are looking for a safe place of refuge my home clan would be ideal i believe, we have ample food and shelter and the humans you're at war with have yet to discover it. We also have more warriors we can bring, as it stands we have over a thousand able bodied warriors ready come down on the humans like a storm. They will train hard around the clock until needed. We should follow your plan and with my warriors helping it should go smoothly.

"Son of a....can NOTHING go right!?" Vulcan thought as the helicopters approached their direction. "Emeraldan! Talaren! hide!" he told them telepathically. Each of the dragons scrambled for an amble hiding spot, keeping low enough so the helicopters wouldn't notice. Hopefully they'd pass soon enough for them to keep their plan.

Vrans nearly hissed when the hellfire defended the humans a little. "They only left to see what we will do." she said before standing up but bending her head down to the hatchling "I'm going to send you to a safe location alright? I'll be back in a while. The clan needs me and I won't place you in danger." she said before calling over the vine guard. The vine dragoness came over and Vrans explained the situation. The guard needed before gently taking Sinare into her jaws also like a mother. Once that was dealt with Vrans opened her wings and flew up till she could see the whole clan and all the visitors. "Animos clan! Hear me, We stand once more at the brink of being driven from our lands. The humans won't stop at us, nor will they stop if your weak and sick. To protect those I'm declaring war on the humans. With an ally to supply us with more fighters we'll train them this night and tomorrow till dusk. I've already got a plan ready and it will be passed to you as you train. I want groups of 10 to form. At least one Animos clan dragon in every group. No breaks, no mistakes. This is where we make our stand. And I will not have hundreds of unneeded deaths.!" she shouted "elders and Mothers with hatchlings, Gather at the escape area Vita had made for you all. There you'll remain until I can send one to inform you of either our defeat, or our victory." she said before landing again.

"The humans won't settle for a straight air assault. Not when our numbers just grew. Valerian begin informing all the groups." she said looking at everyone in turn telling them there orders. Her eye's giving the war time 'don't mess with me' look. Her clan was in danger, all other issues could wait.

"They didn't kill them?" - Alan crossed his arms in confusion. - "That's unusual for general's behaviour. Maybe he finally came to his senses?"

"Huh... Really?" - Runara frowned. - "For someone, who killed hundreds of symphatizers, including kids? I say he'd rather become a genocidist or psycho than spare us. Don't jump to conclusions, human. And... damn it, we need to THINK FAST, otherwise those flying machines find us and kill us, and Vita'll get executed!"

Alan sighed. "I told you all already, rebels have sent-"

"-for snipers. Yeah, I know. But with this army, controlled by insane general?" - objected the electric, motioning to helicopters.

"Anderstood, herr soldat." - nodded Bruce. Finally he began to understood the tone of the guard. "Oh 'kaaaay... I am screwed. Time for plan Number-Something..." - he thought and decided for the right moment to strike in.

Shen growled "Why don't we head back to the forest line? these humans are just humans, worst comes to worst I guess they can hide with us." she said looking annoyed. Derek though shook his head "Not so easy if they spot us, they got naplm rockets, they'll torch your forest if they see you. Go now." he said "Alan, tell the snipers to take a few pot shots at the copters, keep there attention away from here." he said "Where's Bruce anyway?"

The guard looked at Bruce as he spoke on a radio. The sound of jets eventually was heard as they came flying over the area that they where told about. Along with a few copters apparently as well. "Alright, Did you see anything else?" the guard asked Bruce before shaking his head "Should of had that coffee.... where's your uniform!?" he demanded now grabbing his weapon.

(Sorry for the delay, been on a trip for the past few days, will post sunday as soon as i can, don't worry it'll be an extra good post)

The young white and green footed hatchling, which now had wing buds on her sides, glanced around wildly at all the commotion. Next thing she knew it, she was being lifted up by another dragoness that she saw before, the one with the vines braided down her back and her mom telling her that she'll be right back. Whimpering, Sinare looked up at the vine dragon, emerald eyes widened as she turned her gaze back, seeing Vrans already in the air informing everyone about something war-like. Whatever that means, she didn't know what half the stuff they were talking about. All she knew was that her mom and everyone else was in possibly great danger and the tension was extremely high with those large winged birds [helicopters]. Tucking her body close to herself, Sinare dangled from the vine's jaws, looking around her heart still pounding, afraid that the smelly creatures [humans] will come back with their noisy winged birds.

(Sorry, been so busy, and without further ado...)(also, we need to move along with whatever we're doing with Vrans and Josh and stuff, can't have them hang like that forever)(LLD get on the chat thingy please)

Valerian nodded but added one thing as he began going about his duties. "Very well, we will aid in every way we can but my only condition is to NOT kill innocents that have had to hand in your clan's suffering"

Just as the groups dispersed to carry out their buisness James Fountain walked cautiously to Vrans, he didn't want to surprise her but he had more news she may be interested in. "Please excuse me, my names is James Fountain, if you are planning for war, my people would be able to help, long have we held calm relations with the Silver Wing clan and seeing as they are going to aid you, I feel that my people should do no less than help protect others in need, we alone are no match for your enemy in terms of firepower but we can blend in among them if needed and act as informants as well as soldiers. We have many non-combatants as well that can help with other needs such as helping the wounded and other things."

Edited by Orion97

((Tron you need to pick up the rate here, your a key part for the events out side the clan))

Vrans looked at Valerian "Any that shoot at you are to be terminated! You don't have a way of seeing who wants to shoot us and who does not." she stated. She looked at the human that approached her not looking happy. She listened though begrudgingly before sighing "Seeing as where fighting your kind you'll have your work cut out for you if you wish to treat our wounded. Just because one clan trusts you does not means this one does. If you wish to blend in with the enemy do not point a weapon at us or better don't have a weapon. You'll be safest then." she said "Sabotoging there metal things would be useful. Those tanks and there birds are much tougher then any dragon. Even for this clan a few are deadly." she explained.

James nodded "I understand, we won't attack dragons under any circumstances and I'll make sure you're able to identify my people. Our medics may not be as talented as yours but we have a number of them and if we can get our saboteurs in position you won't have to worry quite as much about their vehicles."

Valerian calmly responded as well, "If they shoot at us then they woudn't be very innocent, but I'm not going to kill a scared child half the size of my claw for example. A note on the plan as well if i may, that we should target the human leadership, they will be in disarray if there are none to guide them, especially that general of theirs."

Meanwhile in the city...

Josh wiggled relentlessly to escape the rope but it barely budged, all he managed to do was open the hole near his eyes a little more which just revealed how grim his situation really was, troops, tanks and more. They were everywhere. "Great..." he thought. He listened carefully to what the soldiers discussed between themselves as well as if Serina were to communicate with him again.

Emeraldan, Talaren and Vulcan were lucky, the helicopters didn't notice them although Vulcan nearly did get caught within sight of one but made it to his hiding place in time. They paused the plan until something would change. They knew no advantage would come of a rushed plan.

Serina was at the Silver Wing clan spreading word to all of the dragons there about what was going on and why so many warriors had left, she told them to prepare in case of refugees and to have set hiding places for themselves, especially those very young or elderly. Once the messenger from Valerian's group arrived calling for her she said a few things to friends of hers and left.

(sorry, couldn't remember if you said 200 was fine)

Edited by Orion97

"Vell..." - began Bruce, but stopped when soldier excalimed about his unifrom's absence. He looked around nervously, realising that he's screwed if he won't do something. He looked for escape route. Upon finding one - it was leading into the alley, further into the city, he looked back at the guard. Then he decided to act as quickly as he can.

"Fine, you caught me, Mr. Soldier. I am no foreigner citizen. I am a crazy guy with optimistic nature!" - then he immediately made a run to his escape route, but stopped on halfway there and screamed to general: "Hiya, psycho general dummy! I am right over here!"

"Got it. I am going back to the base, then: they have the radio." - nodded Alan. - "And as for Bruce, I think he-" - and at this moment the group heard yours truly's shout of insult towards general.

The scream could be heard in the large radius, so no wonder that Runara, Shen, Derek and Alan could hear it.

"...Well, you heard it. Yet another crazy show, starring Bruce, the Suicidal Idiot." - said Alan with irritation, then he turned around and ran back to the base.

Runara was quiet for some moments, then looked at Derek with raised eyebrow.

((I'll try to keep up, then. (I hope).))

Criceler decided to act and made his way from the forest to the nearest building he saw. Luckily for him, it had ladders to the roof, so he had no need for using his wings. "Despite the fact that I can barely fit on these. Well, they were designed for human use, anyway." - he thought, starting to climb up.

Edited by TheTron852

James nodded "I understand, we won't attack dragons under any circumstances and I'll make sure you're able to identify my people. Our medics may not be as talented as yours but we have a number of them and if we can get our saboteurs in position you won't have to worry quite as much about their vehicles."

Valerian calmly responded as well, "If they shoot at us then they woudn't be very innocent, but I'm not going to kill a scared child half the size of my claw for example. A note on the plan as well if i may, that we should target the human leadership, they will be in disarray if there are none to guide them, especially that general of theirs."

Meanwhile in the city...

Josh wiggled relentlessly to escape the rope but it barely budged, all he managed to do was open the hole near his eyes a little more which just revealed how grim his situation really was, troops, tanks and more. They were everywhere. "Great..." he thought. He listened carefully to what the soldiers discussed between themselves as well as if Serina were to communicate with him again.

Emeraldan, Talaren and Vulcan were lucky, the helicopters didn't notice them although Vulcan nearly did get caught within sight of one but made it to his hiding place in time. They paused the plan until something would change. They knew no advantage would come of a rushed plan.

Serina was at the Silver Wing clan spreading word to all of the dragons there about what was going on and why so many warriors were leaving, she told them to prepare in case of refugees and to have set hiding places for themselves, especially those very young or elderly. Once the messenger from Valerian's group arrived calling for the last 200 Serina helped round up the warriors. She spent a short while talking with the mates of the warriors leaving, comforting them and letting them know that all would be well and they'll see their loved ones again soon.

She departed with the rest of the group when they were together, they traveled by foot rather than flying. It would be a bad idea to invoke more human attention, especially if they weren't prepared.

((ORION! We spoke about this already. You know what you need to fix. Then I'll reply to your post.))

"Vell..." - began Bruce, but stopped when soldier excalimed about his unifrom's absence. He looked around nervously, realising that he's screwed if he won't do something. He looked for escape route. Upon finding one - it was leading into the alley, further into the city, he looked back at the guard. Then he decided to act as quickly as he can.

"Fine, you caught me, Mr. Soldier. I am no foreigner citizen. I am a crazy guy with optimistic nature!" - then he immediately made a run to his escape route, but stopped on halfway there and screamed to general: "Hiya, psycho general dummy! I am right over here!"

"Got it. I am going back to the base, then: they have the radio." - nodded Alan. - "And as for Bruce, I think he-" - and at this moment the group heard yours truly's shout of insult towards general.

The scream could be heard in the large radius, so no wonder that Runara, Shen, Derek and Alan could hear it.

"...Well, you heard it. Yet another crazy show, starring Bruce, the Suicidal Idiot." - said Alan with irritation, then he turned around and ran back to the base.

Runara was quiet for some moments, then looked at Derek with raised eyebrow.

((I'll try to keep up, then. (I hope).))

Criceler decided to act and made his way from the forest to the nearest building he saw. Luckily for him, it had ladders to the roof, so he had no need for using his wings. "Despite the fact that I can barely fit on these. Well, they were designed for human use, anyway." - he thought, starting to climb up.

3 solders raised there guns at Bruce "HALT!" they said advancing on him before giving a few warning shots "Stop right there!" they said. The general looked over at Bruce though just had a smile on his face. He did not seem to be fazed by the insult. A flash happened and a solder with a camera lowered it "Run all you want dragon supporter." was all he said before turning his back more solders aiming there weapons at Bruce starting to open fire if he continued to move.

Derek looked at Runara and returned the look "Well.... that aside, I'd say you get back into the forest, here, if you want to stay in contact press this button here" he explained showing a radio transmitter "This will contact me and then you just speak into it and I'll hear you, it works the other way as well allowing us to talk with out me needing to be right here." he said

Shen looked at it then at Runara "If where taking it your holding it." she said not wanting to touch human items "Why's this human so calm around us?' she asked looking at him before he answered "Because it was a life or death out come, either you kill me which proves them right which would defeat the reason why where rebelling or you let me live which proves out goal is true." he explained.

Bruce did as he was told, and turned to glare at the soldiers with annoyed look. "Fine... So, what you will do, then? Kill me? Grab me and drag to electric chair? Turn me to scientists so they could make a scary mutant monster? Throw rotten tomatoes at me? There are many variants, ya know." - he paused, then looked at the general, then said out loud - "And if it's not so hard, could you KINDLY explain, why you want dragons dead? Shooting is NOT an answer, guys!" - he quickly added.

Runara just nodded to both Shen and Derek and took the device. Now this one seemed to be very alien to her. She was glad that Derek explained how it works. "Alright, I suppose we'd better get going then?" - she said.

Criceler successfully got on top of the roof. Keeping his profile low, he leaped from roof to roof, timing his jumps. He was closing the distance between the building with cages and himself.

Serina wasted no time in returning along with the messenger. She went back to training with the other dragons and Serina went to be amongst the leaders in case something was needed.

Meanwhile in the city...

Serina was at the Silver Wing clan spreading word to all of the dragons there about what was going on and why so many warriors had left, she told them to prepare in case of refugees and to have set hiding places for themselves, especially those very young or elderly. Once the messenger from Valerian's group arrived calling for her she said a few things to friends of hers and left.

(sorry, couldn't remember if you said 200 was fine)

Vrans looked at Valerian "There leadership normally stay behind, if where going to find the ones responsible we'd most likely need to torch the city to be honest. Which I won't have on my back." she said before looking like she was thinking "First goal would be to take out the assault team that will show by dusk tomorrow. Then we'll have a multy prong attack on there city, mostly to draw there forces away and thin to allow a rescue operation to go in and grab our leader and the others." she said pacing "The only thing I have a issue is that where completely out numbered and weapon-ed." she said pausing "Where going to bring the humans military fist at us and we've only dealt with raids before. They send a army and there won't be a clan left." she said then looked at the human "Something tells me you might have connections. My kind is not exactly everywhere and thriving right about now. I hate to say it but we'll need all the help we can get just to survive." she said not looking too happy.

((Orion we spoke about this in the chat, you already spawned a whole crap load of them. There near extinction. Your not going to pull a random 200 suddenly out of nowhere.))

Bruce did as he was told, and turned to glare at the soldiers with annoyed look. "Fine... So, what you will do, then? Kill me? Grab me and drag to electric chair? Turn me to scientists so they could make a scary mutant monster? Throw rotten tomatoes at me? There are many variants, ya know." - he paused, then looked at the general, then said out loud - "And if it's not so hard, could you KINDLY explain, why you want dragons dead? Shooting is NOT an answer, guys!" - he quickly added.

Runara just nodded to both Shen and Derek and took the device. Now this one seemed to be very alien to her. She was glad that Derek explained how it works. "Alright, I suppose we'd better get going then?" - she said.

Criceler successfully got on top of the roof. Keeping his profile low, he leaped from roof to roof, timing his jumps. He was closing the distance between the building with cages and himself.

The general smiled "There beasts that encroach on humanity's land. They refuse to move and resisted our law. You do not complain if a person is in your home saying there's, you call the police to remove them do you not?" he said "Of course some see this the other way around as well. However they are wrong. We do not step aside for other creatures do we? You might as well argue we should allow your house cat to keep what ever it claims in your home." he said as the 3 solders came up to Bruce "You like others have been indoctrinated by there influence. I understand how easily this can happen which is another reason why we must rid them from around here. There are still some area's we haven't or won't settle at. But they refuse to leave and instead poison the minds of other humans." he said before jerking his head. One of the solders went to riftle but Bruce in the temple.

Derek nodded "Right away. We'll be in touch." he said before heading off after Alice "Stay down for now, I'll contact you when its time." he said before taking off running.

Shen looked at Runara then at the device in the dragonesses paws "Are we really considering trusting a human?" she asked "Last one got our leader set up for capture." she pointed out "Would no be the first time they tried to lay a trap this way." she stated.

THe Vine carrying Sinare walked with the rest of the mothers and elders carrying hatchlings and eggs. They moved in small groups the vine carrying a couple of eggs in her vines others almost making a mech with each others wings to carry the eggs and the hatchlings too young to walk yet no mouths strong enough to carry them.

(already fixed the 200 thing)

James bowed. "We will support in any way we can and take care of your kind as if they were our own." Serina added in to respond to Vrans to help Valerian. "Actually I saw their leader, a general with many decorations on his clothes. I saw him giving speeches and talking, he was with the convoy holding Vita and the others, if planned carefully i suppose it could be possible to save Vita and the others as well as capture their general, use him as a negotiating piece perhaps unless we want an army on our doorstep." Valerian looked at her, quite surprised. "That...doesn't sound half bad, what do you think?" he said asking Vrans, with this they wouldn't have to work as hard to flush out their leader, even if they had more leaders it seemed like the general spearheaded the efforts against the dragons.

((Tron? Where are you?))

Vrans looked at them "There general is only a piece of it, they have more leadership past that. It's not uncommon for them to shoot each other if that happens. We have tried to take a prisoner or 2. They shot there own before much could be done about it." she said "How would you propose capturing him in the first place?" she asked "Never seen him too often, and the few times I have he's got a large team around him." she explained

((Dammit, got my post erased by mobile switching off! So much for not using Writer...

Sorry for the wait, anyway. Played too much Borderlands 2.))

"Whoa-ho-ho, hold it there, pal!" - interrupted Bruce, while thinking up his escape route - "I've heard your speeches before, and I found some new things. Since when dragons are planning to take over us, humans? I didn't hear that one before! Earlier, a few days ago, ya said that dragons are nothing but savages and bloodlusting animals! And now they are cunning and malicious creatures planning to take over the world? Sorry, Mr. General-Whats-Your-Name, but, as they say in card games: I-" - however he suddenly received a rifle in the head and fell unconscuious.

Runara watched as Derek retreated, then turned to the forest, holding a transmitter in her right paw. "I... well, we seem to be in some sort of dilemma. If we trust this guy, then we might be betrayed. If not, we gain another enemy, and it's the end of the first variant..." - she spoke to Shen.

((Sorry, LLD ._.))

Edited by TheTron852

The general looked at Bruce and shook his head before addressing everyone else "We've been wrong before, we only run on what we know, sometimes creatures can act stupid to elude you, or spy's can be your best friend. We learn as information comes through trusted sources. You would not believe that I could fly if a little child said so, but you would consider it if a news company said so." he said before looking at Bruces limp form "Take him with us, he wants to be a beast supporter he can be bound like the other supporters." he said as Bruces body was picked up and bound like Josh's and was placed to dangle like Josh's with another 3 solders keeping an eye on him weapons at the ready.

Shen snorted "I guess we don't have much choise right now." she said not happy about the prospect of having to work with the creatures that are trying to kill them. She looked at the convoy that was a long ways away now "We'll get you back Vita. they won't get to keep you." she growled before looking at Runara "What do you think they'll do with him? There not killing him right now but I doubt they'll not do things."

Vrans looked at them and shook her head "We capture a general and they'll just replace him they all have.... some sort of kill switch or something that they can activate and they die." she said "Max information we have is that we find poison in there mouths but they ate nothing and we can't even make that poison." she explained "Not like there hurting for numbers though either. They got a whole army per city compared to us, we'll need to find a way to do more damage to them then they can to us in large groups. They won't split up we've tried that to try to redirect them." she said as the groups in the clan trained then she suddenly looked at the human "We'll need information on there thinking and tactics. If we know how the enemy thinks we'll lose far less of our own because we can prepare, and tactics so we don't walk into a ambush or trap. We know there attacking methods, but that was before we declare all out war,"

"I doubt that too." - admitted Runara. - "But if what I am thinking about right now will happed..." - she shuddered. She was thinking about the rumors of the mutants. Were they really true? If so, then waht would happen to dragons? And humans, for that matter?

She shrugged these wonderings off and continued to the forest, gesturing to Shen and others to follow.

Meanwhile Criceler finally reached the building, that stood far behind the crowd. And the first thing he noticed that the soldiers were tying someone up. "Is that another rebel?" - he wondered. Then he noticed the main head of the army: the general himself, who was infamous between dragons. "He's a bit... more stout than I've seen on the poster." - he thought, examining the general from afar. Since there was almost nothing he could do at the moment, he just decided to watch the progressing events.

((...Last Chance: anybody want to take the snipers? Please?))

Edited by TheTron852