nope, Classycal's still it. no tag-backs, remember?

*walks away carelessly*

*emerges from rock* no, i don't remember. I started yesterday. i had to figure out who was it from another player... *goes under a better rock*

Why do you keep following me? *decides to run to the other side of the world, and hides under a rock there.*

(waves her hooves around as ClosetKitteh flies over a field of poppies whose blossoms burst into snickers bars) HALLOWEEN CANDY FIELD! (she swiftly grips a newly blossomed bar with her unicorn magic and, unwrapping it in midair, levitates it to her mouth to chow down)

*hears snickers being eaten, runs all the way back around the world, grabs a snickers, and runs back*

(levitates an entire array of snickers that circle her and ClosetKitteh like rings around a planet)

I didn't notice this happening until now. O.O

*Noms on the Snickers* I'm going to get sick on candy BEFORE Halloween!

(Cackles) Just please don't get sick on my head!

(carefully peels wrappers off snickers bars, working to hold them all aloft and noms on delicious chocolate)

Runs in, steals everybody's Snickers, and, oh, yeah...

TAG!

You're it, Wends!!!

*Carefully puts Wends on the ground and flies off quickly*

'Cause it sounded really, really good and I wanted chocolate. biggrin.gif

Supplies more Snickers for everybody, leans back against a tree, and cackles 'cause I can't be tagged. Mwahahahahahaha......

(decides to use her unicorn magic to bean Classycal repeatedly upside the head wtih candy corn before dancing off, 'The Candlestine Dark Suits' echoing from a nearby turntable)

YAY! Classycal tagged someone! oh no! *runs to Antarctica and finds a rock to hide under*

(dances through the Snickers field, munching as she goes, the amp hooked up to her turntable now blasting 'strangers')

(skips away as the Silent Hill 2 OST rotates onto her turntable and starts to play, dancing off into the thick fog that rolls over the candy field)