You can't have ANY!!! It's a conspiracy, I tell ya'. A CONSPIRACY!!!!

It is not a conspiracy rolleyes.gif . Now where is my ice cream?

*floating on aiiir carries Dr.Bieber229 to pilow dragon* ZZZZZZZZZZ *puts down to sleep some more* ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(barely notices ClosetKitteh flying towards her)

EEP!

(is bowled over)

(shakes her head, gets up, and stars galloping away from Classycal to the tune of Linkin Park's 'Run Away')

Thanks for the ice cream dream biggrin.gif

Watches the others flee from Classycal

(trots through humming along to 'Dreams of an Absolution' as she kicks muck of lag off her hooves)

*Finds Wends, picks her up, and flies away with her*

*snatches random people for no apparent reason and just drops them from a high altitude and watch them drop*

Hi person running! *runs ahead* who is it in this thing anyway? *runs with fire-ice* me confused. huh.gif why are we running? is the mysterious "it" person near? can I call you Fire? fire-ice is too long. yes. i talk a lot.

Yes you can call me Fire *sees others running from Classycal* I guess Classycal is it

* bakes a pie and sets out for Classycal* Jedi! you can have some too!

Why would I not like it? *takes off after Fire*

Umm.... Nom, nom, nom... I likes pie. Sits down and eats pie and watches as everybody tries to hide.

wait, so is jedi it now? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs from jedi and hides under a rock*

(juts her front hooves out like Superman (Superpony?) with a big grin on her face, the Superman Themesong streaming over her iPod speakers as ClosetKitteh carries her into the sky) Thanks! Woo hoo!

*Flies around the area, looking for something interesting or mysterious for Wends and I to check out*