Danniphantom

Star Wars: The Unknown Legends OOC

So then. Is this dead? Or are we trying to resuscitate it? Or what?

PM if things look up, but I don't think I'll keep these tracked anymore.

Edited by Dusset

Well, it was dying. And then I tried to bring it back. But right now it hinges on the four of us. People just don't seem to want to be part of a Star Wars roleplay. I am not sure how much longer such a small group can keep it alive. It's been even harder with my absences. I don't really know what to do though. :\

i did post awhile back once i got my computer back and i apologize again for not replying in a long time and basically dropping off the face of the planet for a bit; we can only hope that other people will want to join it so that we can keep it going and hopefully it won't die.

Eh, I guess I'll keep trucking. Who knows? Maybe it'll get big?

let's wait for Danni and see what he says about that; i think he wanted to try to get more people to join the rp before trying to continue it further.

That's the only way it would work. I've tried to keep an rp going with only 3 regulars and others who were not. Eva and Jaina aren't on regularly enough to be considered regulars so it's down to us three, and that's pretty difficult to work with in an rp.

Alright, I know she's pretty active. But we're going to need a few more if this is really going to work. And yes, once we can get people to join we will start over from scratch.

Here's my suggestion:

Keep going, now.

If no one posts anything, no one will want to be here. We can handle a small Rp, no? I've done it. I mean, Shadows goes with just me, TMD and Mouse every once in awhile.

I like smaller RP's the same as larger ones.

Greenfield, an RP in the freeforms, is HUGE and incredibly fast! You fall asleep and the RP has moved like 5pages. Smaller ones like 1x1 and such are easy to keep up with and give you time for other RP's as well.

I like them both!

Yeah but with Shadows it's not even for long. Sometimes a week at most if at all. With this the whole dry spell has been months long. I guess we can start now. So go ahead and post your intro posts...

And CB, as I was saying before, I knew you had played KOTOR because as far as I know, Mandalorians are only really discussed and brought up enough in KOTOR to really get a lot of good information. At least video game wise.

Kk, I'll get around to it. Fresh start? Like nothing ever happened?

Mandos are a culture, btw. Not a species. Best example is: There can be wookie mandos.

Hmm? IDK. Been awhile. I don't think they ever expressly said that in the games. Wookie mando was just some concept artwork I saw.

I'm pretty sure I've heard the phrase though in one of the games...

Really? Oh, I must not be at that part yet... The wookiepedia has some good info as well. I assumed it was a species 'cause they have their own planet, or used to.... before the mandalorian wars...

I would imagine that the Mandos culture would have been formed from an idea of one race. Though that's just my opinion and there's no factual base for that opinion. Just the idea of how cultures develop.

And yeah, Wookiepedia is a really good place for SW info. I go there whenever I want to know something about Star Wars. I sometimes just spend my time looking one thing up and reading about it and then clicking one of the links and read about something else xd.png

The species 'Mandalorian', went extinct. Their warmongering culture lived on after they started adapting and absorbing of species.

Ah, yes! I remember that now... I think I'm going to delete her and make a different person, seeing as she's supposed to be dead...