Danniphantom

Star Wars: The Unknown Legends OOC

Sorry I haven't responded. It's been so busy. x.x

I'll try to get my post in soon.

When you do, could you make response to my char, His ship is landing at the temple.

I dob't mind if I only get to post once in awhile, but I want to at least post.

I responded to your post Dusset, it's a page or two back...

sorry i haven't been posting; waiting for jaina to post so i can do something with Jade...I've been thinking about making another char but i don't want to do that just yet.

Sooooo...

We need posts to continue this thread's life. Thoughts?

I would love to but we needa have something happen.

Worse comes to worse... We could jump start it w/new chars.

I'd hate to see this thread fall. Too many good RPs have died for this same reason.

Actually, Evangeline, your char, along with Leon, are on Dantooine, right? You could send her with a few guards as welcoming to Kinir at the temple. If only to squeeze a few posts out of it.

(She's like fourteen, yes? I think I remember finding your app.)

Edited by Dusset

I think so.

Danni?

And yes, she is 14 as far as she knows.

OK, so here's the thing.

I'm leaving tomorrow for work and won't be back to civilization 'till the 7th.

Hope you guys pull out of this muck and return to posting.

Hey all! I'm back!

I'm gonna look through any posts and respond as accordingly.

{EDIT}

Awww.

Hey Dragonpelt, wanna try to pull this out of the mud?

Edited by Dusset

I would like to join if that's alright? :3 I have this character that I use for offline roleplays, he was born into the Mandalorian culture, but "kidnapped" by the Jedi due to his Midi-chlorian count being high. Trained throughout his childhood and his teenage life, he became a Jedi Knight. Finding himself restricted to only the light side of the force, he began researching and practicing ways of the Sith. Eventually being killing his Jedi Master, he continued on with exploring Sith culture and spells. Learning to balance himself out, he explored the Quarantine Zone on Dathomir. Using Force Cloak, he hid himself from the Undead Rancor and collected a Blackwing crystal. From there, he created his own black and red beskar'gam to keep close to his Mandalorian roots. Modified to his armor, he was dawned with a black robe. Along with his lightsaber (holding the Blackwing Crystal), his armor has various weaponry.

I know a crucial amount of information in regards to the Star Wars universe, so if there's any questions I can answer it. PS: Hi DragonPelt smile.gif

Edited by Mavrrok

i would like to but my character's stuck :/

hey Mav happy.gif

Well, if we don't get posts in the next few days, how does a new char tickle your fancy?

i could make a new char but i just don't have any ideas for what it could be like another Jedi, bounty hunter, etc. and I'm also in a creative stump at the moment mellow.gif

((Hmm...

Well it's not something that we'd prefer.

But.. We could start over from scratch?))

in here, you don't need the double parentheses and start what from scratch? the rp? blink.gif

Well, huh, since both topics are named the same I suppose I was thinking of the other.

I meant start over. If we don't get traction we lose the topic. A way to get posts is start over. But it's simply an idea.

hm okay; i did send jaina a pm about the rp but she hasn't gotten back to me yet...have you talked to Danni about starting the rp over again?

No, as I only thought of it today, but if we don't get traction or if he doesn't see these I'll pm.

Starting over may not be necessary, but I do know how we can get more posts and accomplish the same goal. Massive time skip. Say two years in the future and then every character will start at the location of their choosing. Then we can easily interact better. And I already have a bounty hunter out and about, I just haven't used him yet but I can definitely start.

okay that sounds like a good idea; would Jade and Aaron be together by then and start the whole dating scene thing? just curious.

How about we have them start in a similar area? You know, so they aren't a galaxy apart?