Danniphantom

Star Wars: The Unknown Legends OOC

Yeah, that was my intention to have like those who would be at the council at the council or at least on the same planet or in the same system and others elsewhere. And yes DP, we can start that.

We should probably plan some of this.

Motive for being there.

Jedi are chasing your bh?

Sith disturbance?

@ Danni: okay...I'm also thinking of having another character, just don't know what she would be yet.

Are we doing a time skip with Amara and Leon too?

*blinks* I have no idea what she'll be in two years.

I think it's throughout the thread. Are we gonna do that romance between Amara and Leon or no? And we could have her training continuing along nicely, to the point where she isn't angry and more relaxed, she doesn't distrust people all the time or see the jedi as weak but she's starting to see the galaxy from their point of view and starting to see how they think and why they think that way.

And to Dusset, I was planning on having my BH chasing my character Marcus, whom is away from the enclave on a mission, I can easily change that, and our motive for being at the enclave is that we don't have a motive to be elsewhere, Jedi generally stay at their council of inception when they are not out on missions or away exploring on their own accord. As for the sith disturbance, I don't know. Maybe, I'd have to see about that but we can take care of all of this as we go, I am going to initiate the time skip.

She probably will have had feeling slowly grow for Leon. Olden and the boy might be the only reasons she came back after leaving the first time.

I do not know if Amara would have stayed 24/7 at the Enclave after her time was up. I would think she still harbors hatred toward the Jedi. She respects them and sees they are not as weak as she thought. However, years of training and programming, if you will, won't change within such a short time.

Amara will be a bit calmer/more relaxed then she use to be, but her Sith teachings will not have completely faded. As I said, she still feels hatred but she won't go around trying to kill every Jedi in sight. As for trust, she trusts pretty much no one. Her distrust won't be fully gone but she won't doubt them every minute they're around.

I actually had a bit of mischief planned for her...

Will Kinir and Amara know of each other, Dusset?

@Danni, that'd be perfect.

@Evangeline, absolutely.

thanks for the awesome banner Danni happy.gif

Taken care of, I've been a little busy as of late... I was going through Brotherhood for Order of the Arrow this weekend and I got attacked by a hive of bees so I've been out of it today trying to get my ear to stop swelling. Took some Benedryl and have been really tired, so I've been relaxing.

Ah OA. I remember my brotherhood. Drove me nuts at how lenient the ligaments were with the Ordeal kids, letting them talk and all.

Anywho.

I've been thinking a bit about Chance, and I like the idea of her once being a person. She is the only AI of the three that doesn't seem like a cold calculating machine, seeing as I actually use her like a separate person. That would just make Kinir a more interesting character.

Sorry guys.

Was in Orlando for Star Wars Celebration VI and, well, no wifi.

Edited by Dusset

Bump. Eva, how do you get your Avatar to change every time I refresh the page?

sorry that i haven't posted yet; I'm on the computer at work and can't really think of anything to post as a reply...also my computer's motherboard stopped working two Saturdays ago, the 6th, and is trying to get fixed by my dad; hopefully, I'll get it back before this Saturday and will try to get up a post then.

Bump. Eva, how do you get your Avatar to change every time I refresh the page?

Yeah. I use a randomizer. http://www.randimg.net/

Alsi, I posted for both you and Dusset.

computer's back and fixed; i'll try to come up with a post to reply with sometime this weekend...writers block sucks >_<.