Spikedsoul

Vampiric Nightmares

Alichie grit her teeth, she didn't know what to say, "Um..." She tried to think what she could tell him as an accurate lie but her voice faltered, "Damn."

(( Blue= Luna and Green=Zane ))

The first thing I noticed while walking into the party was the sweet and tempting smell of blood. When was my last meal? I can't even remember. When you live 300 years, days don't seem very significant and I find myself forgetting the unimportant things. Other than that, I have a great memory for remembering needed and interesting things. For example, I remember the day I turned like it was yesterday, although that phrase doesn't really apply to me because yesterday in my mind is foggy and unclear. All I can remember is the pep meeting that gave us a refresher on the plan. That's not my point. Anyway from what I remember the day I turned was really windy. I took my skate board out and went to the skate park. I could barely see with my imperfect human eyes watering up and hair blowing into my face. The vampire who bit me must of realized that because I was in a public place with strangers surrounding me which seems risky. While attempting a new and advanced trick I came up with I fell. The vampire pretended to be a concerned friend and helped me to a shady area. He started to kill me but then a colleague called to him and he left. I was in terrible pain and went into a coma but woke up feeling amazing. As I was recalling this I bumped into a college age kid bragging to a couple of friends.

"Did you see me out there? I tota-" Just then a girl with a lion mask bumped into me. I waited for an apology but she just stared at me with longing. I stared right back at her but then realized that I can finally have some fun. I gave her a smile and started to talk to her.

(will post other bio later. My phone has a limit so short posts.)

Lullaby acted like a typical female,

; sweet, giggling, flirtatious.

It's an act most of the time. She was known for trickery.

She didnt like the parties but it was the easiest way to feed.

[i'm going to add one last character for the benefit of vampires.]

Name: Shannon

Preference: either

Appearance: Shortish brown hair, bright green eyes, she's 5'2. She's not super cute, she's pretty much just average.

Clothes: Dress and mask

Personality: Very outgoing, she loves parties like this; she'll trust just about anyone, however, she knows her way around a few martial arts, so actually doing anything to her will be tricky. She carries no less than two daggers on her at all times in case something does in fact happen and she's overpowered.

Anything else: Nope

Bo stopped suddenly. "Wait. You're not planning on, like, doing anything to me, are you?" he asked. He'd picked up on the falter and he knew she wasn't taking him any place that he'd know. Perhaps it was just outside?

"Hello!" Shannon said brightly, walking up to Edmon. Well, it wasn't really up to him as she wanted punch and he happened to be standing by it. But she figured she might as well be friendly, because that was the type of girl she was. "Beautiful party, isn't it? I love masquerades like this. I love parties in general, but especially ones like this. Are you any good at dancing? I sort of am. Hi, I'm Shannon!"

Skipper let out a quiet sigh as he floated around the dance floor. All of the smells around him were beginning to smell wonderful, vampires included. His sire would be so proud if he were here right now. Eat at all costs, he'd bee told. Never once had he gone hungry because he followed the words of his sire. "Anyone, anyone, really," he murmured.

he turned around to face towards shannon, '' hi, im edmon '' he said looking at what she was wearing.'' I ussely dont go to theese kinds of parties, i find them.. boring'' he said moving 2 steps back to let her take some punch. '' But i could give it a try, lets go dance'' he said with a smile hidden under his mask, his eyes getting redder he was hungry and he coudln't wait to feed.

(( does my char know that your a vampire ))

((AppleCakes, do you prefer to RP in first person? o.o))

Cassian watched without watching as a couple left. Sighing to himself, he let go of the female he had been dancing with and returned to the punch table. Grabbing another plastic cup, he filled it up and drank sullenly out of it. Another girl walked into the masquerade who was obviously late. Smiling to himself, he scooted towards the girl with inhuman speed and gently took her hand, "May I have this dance?" he said with as much affection he could muster. Being as old as he was, he was very good at charming people, so he was confident that he could take this girl without any humans noticing. Ugh... humans. So vile and revolting, but Vampires were the predator and Humans, no matter how disgusting they are, are the prey. But he had absolutely no clue that the girl he was attempting to seduce was a vampire herself, and regarded her in the same group as the humans.

Alichie's face flushed red as she continued to think of an excuse, "Of course not, why would I ever do that? Do you not trust me?" She asked, sounding as innocent as possible. She didn't have any idea what to do, Heh, the blind leading the blind I guess.

(( Yeah I find it more fun but I can do third person also. Oh and kunailby, do you want Edmon and Luna to know each other))

The college age kid is smiling at me. Ug that's really creepy. I don't date guys who are 300 years younger than me. I wish I could scare him but this stupid mask is covering my whole face. I know it's great for our face to be unseen but right now I just want to stare him down until he doesn't feel so confident. Oh well. I left and walked towards the punch, curious to she how it smelled. Maybe someone added a little bit of animal blood to it already. That would be nice but it's highly doubtful. I hear breathing behind me. Don't tell me-

So she's intimidated, huh. I can talk her out of it. I go behind her and follow her until she stops. "Hey, you don't have to be afraid. I don't bite. Come'on let me introduce you to my friends." She turns around and slaps me in the face and storms off to the punch bar. Ow. Now that's going to leave a mark. Maybe she needs sometime to think about it. With my charm, she'll get over it soon enough. Then she'll come running back to me.

(( sure apple ))

[ anyways i cant post right now because i have to wait for

Spikedsoul to post ]

[sorry. I've got so many irons in the fire today smile.gif Also Astro, did you miss the post about Karma running into Cassian? Laurent, just jump in then. Kunai, are you talking to me about the vampire?]

"Hold your horses," Shannon chuckled, pouring herself some punch before taking a sip. "Let me cool down a little first and then we can dance. Nice to meet you, Edmon. Why do you find them boring? I think they're wonderful because you can dance with a lot of people and meet so many new friends!"

Bo sighed softly, keeping his hand on her shoulder. "Sorry. Sometimes I'm a little skeptical because I've been taken advantage of many times before. I don't know why I still trust others to lead me somewhere safe; I guess deep down I just want to believe that there are in fact good humans."

Karma squeaked when she saw someone get slapped. "Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed in that quiet voice of hers. She made her way over to Zane. "Are you okay? That looked like it hurt quite a bit!"

Skipper sauntered over to the punch table as well, looking at everyone talking. Perhaps if he was quiet someone might strike up a conversation with him...

"Humans are only good for one thing... They prepare some wonderful feasts..." Alicia replied, hoping he would question her again. She continued dragging him along to the door to an alley way behind the building and smirked, Got him.

"So you're a vampire?" Bo asked, not putting up any fight when she spoke. "You're not going to turn me, are you? That would just be cruel, turning a blind man into a vampire. Also don't kill me, I like living thank you." But apparently he didn't have a problem with her drinking from him. Honestly he didn't, just as long as he was still able to function afterwards and he wasn't turned.

Edited by Spikedsoul

Alicia sighed, "So you figured that out...?" She thought, "Well, you won't exactly turn into one of us. Even if you did, you wouldn't turn for about a week. Anyways, you say it's cruel to turn a blind man into a vampire? Well, lucky for me I have no sense of justice."

"Yeah I did," Bo frowned, turning his eyeless face toward her. "You realize that I can't tell whether or not it's night or day, so if you turn me you've condemned me to death. You would seriously do that to me? Do you not feel guilt or remorse?" He shook his bangs to reveal the fact that he literally did not have eyes; biting him wouldn't make him magically able to see or anything.

"Nope, never." She glanced at the empty eyes, "Who needs guilt a remorse? They just drag you down..." Alichie began thinking back a few years but shook her head, "You'd make a terrible vampire, you know that?"

Storming away from the creep, I heard a voice that sounded like Edmond, talking to a random human girl. Really? I think to myself. Isn't it a little early to be choosing prey? Then again, there's nothing wrong with having some fun once in a while. How bad could it be, really? I approached them and gave them both a smile. "Hey" I say.

She's talking to someone else? Well maybe she'll come back later after seeing how lame everyone else at this party is. I swear, if they don't bring out some beer by 11:30, I am so ditching this pathetic excuse for a party. I turned around and walked back to my friends. I hear laughing. Is that laughing...directed...at me?"Dude you just got rejected!" My face reddens and I try to act cool. "Maybe now, but she'll come running back to me after she cools off." "Sure you will bro."

Edmon turned around as he he recalled hearing a familiar ' hey'. he then looked at the other vampire, '' oh hi '' he said, showing his back to shannon to face the other vampire. '' so.. having fun ? ''

((apple cakes whats you vampire's name xd.png ))

((oh yeah I only put it in the first post. It's Luna lol xd.png ))

"I was...until that creep started following me." She turned around and pointed to him and then turned back so he wouldn't notice. She turned to the human that was presumably on Edmond's capture list. "So what's your name" she asked politely. She breathed in with her mouth. Bad idea. She didn't just smell it now, she tasted the blood. 11:00 seems like it will never come.

[Apple. Karma's talking to Zane *pokes my previous post with all four characters*]

"Yes, I'm aware." Bo lightly placed his hand against her face, tracing his thumb over the bridge of her nose. He didn't care if she thought this was awkward, if awkward was even a thing with vampires. "Don't kill me or anything and I'll let you drink freely from me. Also you'll have to take me back to the party."

Shannon peered around Edmon to the new girl. "Hello! I'm Shannon! This is a wonderful party, isn't it? Everyone looks so pretty!" She was not about to be left out of the conversation.

Edmon was getting inpatient too, his eyes were getting redder, luckily he was wearing a mask to hide is red eyes, he never knew why they would get red when he was hungry for blood, meaby it was genetics he thought ? '' Luna how about a dance, that would kill some time '' he then said to the other vampire, while refilling his glass of punch and giving one to luna.

Alichie stepped back, "Okay look, you'll only die if you bleed out on me. And if you do, that's fine with me. No guilt, remember? I won't feel a thing. You on the other hand will slowly die an agonizing death."

(( Oh wow I didn't see it. See Apple, this is why you read posts and not skim through them [yells at self]))

Turning away from his friends he saw a girl that had just asked him something. Maybe he wouldn't need that lion girl. "Sorry, can you repeat that again?"