Spikedsoul

Vampiric Nightmares

Shannon frowned. "Excuse you," she said, crossing her arms. "Mister, you said you'd dance with me and now you ask her to dance. Hmph. How rude, I don't think I want dance with you anymore." She turned away, suddenly transfixed on someone else. Skipper was standing there, all too happy to pick up the human the other had just lost.

"I asked if you're okay," Karma said quietly, looking shyly down. "I saw you get slapped... I don't want anyone to be hurt at my party, but I guess I can't stop it, huh..." She giggled quietly, glancing up at him.

Bo thought for a moment, letting his hand fall back to his side. "Then don't bite my jugular vein. If I start bleeding out anyway just kill me. Can we agree on that?" He wished he could make her feel some sort of guilt, but oh well.

Alichie crossed her arms, "The jugular vein is the best part. I'm not negotiating with a human." She spat the word as if it word acid in her mouth. She tapped her foot impatiently.

Bo pulled out a silver knife. Or maybe it was just steel, he had no idea. "If you don't agree to my terms I'm going to stab you," he said. "I may be blind but I'm very good and feeling vibrations; I'm sure I can dodge you for at least a little bit."

((I dont know what to post at all... everybody has somebody else to interact with))

[Laurent, just get in there. It doesn't matter if they're already talking to someone. smile.gif Karma and Skipper AND Shannon are all still relatively free, depending on what Zane does.]

Lullaby had arrived a little while ago. She was leaning against the wall, looking at the people.

"Parties like these are always boring... I dont even know why I come here."

She looked around for someone to speak to.

(( I no. I had to make a quick post because my friend had just come to go to the movies with me))

"Why not. I'm getting bored just standing here" I ignored the human's complaint and grabbed Edmond's hand. I pulled him out to the dance floor and then handed him my extra box of colored contact lenses that hide the red that hunger causes. I had put some in before the party out of caution, even though my age lessens the reddening and it only happens when I'm starving, and not just hungry. It's typical of guys to forget things like that. Oh well.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. But thanks for asking though." I flashed my perfect smile. Maybe 3d white strips can come in handy. I should stop getting the feisty girls even though they're worth it if you can convince them. Having fun at this party will be smooth sailing with a girl like this one. "So, what's your name? I'm Zane." I said offering a hand.

((Okay. I think I didn't miss anyone's post this time, right?))

Edited by AppleCakes

It wasn't is fault is she was too slow, they would of danced together other wise.He letted him self drag by luna to the dance floor. ''oh cool, color lens...but.... how does it work, i never used one of those before, could you put them in for me please ?'' he asked her.

((sorry for short post i was abusy doing 3 things at a time))

((You missed MINE. I r deh co-ownar. Ju mawst apowlogize!))

((*headdesk* you were talking about me? I didn't know that. I just thought you meant another different vampire. I didn't walk in late, I just posted what happened when I walked in. May I refer you to my signature. Because I am definitely having one of 'those' days.))

That settles it. Males are clueless. "Take the lens and but one on each eye. Duh!" ((Um...writers block sorry!))

Edited by AppleCakes

"My name's Karma," the young woman replied, blushing lightly. It really did not take much to make her blush. "So, um... are you enjoying the party so far?" It wouldn't crush her if he said no; it really was more for the outgoing people.

[guys if yall want Skip and Shannon are still open.]

'' I knew that, i just don't know how do i put them '' he said tryed to put one , but finished by poking his eye. '' ouch ! '' he yelled out. '' see what happens, help me '' he said with desperation.

(short post sorry brain dead too, btw i didnt under stand you spiked soul ? @guys if yall want Skip and Shannon are still open. ))

((Now I feel hurt...))

(( I'm sorry lol. but now I'm kind of interacting with someone else... Oh and I'm not trying to be romantic with Zane, he's just a player))

Seeing Edmond poke his eye made me laugh. "Here." I grabbed a contact, held open his eye, and put it in. I then repeated the same thing in his other eye. "Now blink a couple of times to settle it in" I instructed. just then I heard "Party Rock Anthem" come on. "It's my favorite song. Lets actually dance now!"

Wow. "That's a really pretty name, Karma. Just as beautiful as you" I said giving another one of my perfect smiles.

(( Sorry I just had to. Anyway I'm waiting for you to respond to my post biggrin.gif ))

Edited by AppleCakes