Spikedsoul

Vampiric Nightmares

[Laurent, post your bios so that everyone knows who your characters are, and then just jump in and try to interact with someone. smile.gif Also, Astro, what about that bio you sent me earlier? You should've told me you were gonna change characters.]

Edited by Spikedsoul

((Meh. o.o))

Cassian sat cross-legged on a dining room chair, watching the pickings. He had projected his aura for almost fifteen minutes now, someone should have taken the bait! Sighing sadly to himself, he grabbed a plastic, plastic! cup and glumly sipped at it. Just then, a woman came up and placed her hand on his shoulder and tried some cheesy pick-up line. The vampire had seen them all, but he acted flattered. The woman then said seductively obviously emblazoned by the 'success' of her line, "May I have a dance with you, pretty boy?"

"Of course you may, my lady, he shot straight back.

"Wonderful!"

She didn't look very appetizing, but then again he hadn't drank any blood for a few weeks now. He was getting desperate, gazing at even men lustily. He sighed and regained his composure. Time to work the magic...

Edited by Astrodeath311

[i completely forgot about poor Bo!]

Name: Bo

Preference: either, but leans more toward females

Appearance: He's blind, so most people don't understand why he goes to parties. Like, he doesn't even have eyes. He's got shaggy brown hair that covers where his eyes should be. His build is a strong one, like he works out, and he's tallish, stands 5'11.

Clothes: just a black shirt, jeans, and boots. He doesn't have a need to dress fancy.

Personality: He's a very sweet person who loves to socialize, and is more swayed by someone's voice/how their bodies feel. He can have a bit of a short temper, but the subject has to be a pretty sore one to set him off quickly.

Anything else: He uses echolocation to figure out where things are, and music sort of acts like that for him. He can also paint a picture of what's going on by 'smelling' the various colors interacting; however, he can never tell details, just the big picture and where people generally are.

Karma let out a soft squeak of surprise as she ran into Cassian in her attempt to scramble off of the dance floor. "I'm sorry sir!" she said immediately. Her voice was almost inaudible despite her effort to make it heard; she had a very breathy voice. "It's hard for me to see where everyone is going!" She flashed a quick smile at him before retreating to the sidelines again, once more trying to find her little haven in the shadows.

Skipper, on the other hand, was beginning to wonder if he had to turn to the other vampires to get a challenge. So far, there wasn't a single human who could handle him. The poor blind man standing alone in the middle of everyone wouldn't be much of a challenge.... not for him.

Bo, who was standing alone in the middle of everyone, was grinning, displaying his white teeth. The music was wonderful, and everyone smelled so pretty!

Alichie sighed with boredom as yet again, the man she was dancing with left her. He got distracted by the shrimp laid out on the food table. She crossed her arms and decided to go on the offensive. Alichie waltz over to Bo happily and grinned, "Excuse me, sir, would you like to have a dance?"

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

Bo smiled and turned his face toward her. "If you'll have me," he replied, all too happy to dance with someone. Honestly he never expected someone, much less a lady, to walk up and ask him to dance. "I can dance well, I promise. But if it's a classical dance, like a waltz or something, I think you're going to have to lead."

"Well you are at a formal party, aren't you?" Alichie wondered, "I'll lead, don't worry." Alichie began stepping in tune with the music, counting in the beat of the waltz. It was tricky for her since Bo was a bit taller than her. She would often step on his toes, making her growl in frustration, "I'm sorry." She apologized when even she'd slip up and step on him. She smiled at him but quickly brought and hand to her mouth as she remembered she couldn't allow him to see her fangs.

"It's okay. And I don't know; am I at a formal party? Was I supposed to wear something nice?" Bo murmured. Despite the fact that she kept stepping on his toes he kept his feet well under him, tracking where her feet were. He noted the movement of her arm, probably her hand to her face, but he couldn't really ask. He sighed softly. "You do realize I'm blind, right? So it's okay if you step on my toes, I know how hard it is to keep your footing sometimes." Wait, had she realized he's blind?

"You're blind?" Alichie asked, looking at his blank eyes, "Huh, guess you are." Now I won't have to hide these. She thought, smirking. Alichie couldn't help but be curious of the blind human, "I mean no offense but if you're blind, why did you come to a party?"

Bo chuckled. "Well, someone brought me, first of all. Second, I really like parties even if I can't see. I'm obviously not so bad at dancing; not to mention I like people, and usually people are grateful to dance with someone who doesn't give a damn what they look like." He continued to smile, unaware of the danger he was in. He paused his dancing just in time to not run into a few people, though he didn't seem to be aware of that fact.

((Can I join?

Name: Luna

Apparent age: 23

Actual age: 317

Preference: either

Appearance: Tan skin(from her mastering of spray on tan). She is 5'4 and has very light blonde hair but has dark brown eyes

Clothes: blue dress lion mask (sorry I just had to honor Luna Lovegood in some way)

Personality: Social and outgoing, seems like just a nice person.

Power: minor telekinesis. she can lift small objects but nothing really over ten pounds

Anything else: She likes to take chances and do risky things, but doesn't always get away with them.

Name: Zane

Preference: either

Appearance: 5'10 with dark black hair and brown eyes. He is light skinned and has big dimples

Clothes: Suit with a phantom of the opera mask (white and goes across only one half of his face)

Personality: full of himself and selfish

Anything else: he can sometimes be a player

))

Edited by AppleCakes

Alichie looked up, "Hm, well you have no idea what you're missing out on. I'm quite the catch, you know?" She danced a little more slowly as her pesky high-heels began to impair her feet, "Damn these things are killing me!"

[sure. She's going to need a mask, though, as this is a masquerade. And would it be possible for you to play a human as well?]

"I'm sure you are. Don't take this the wrong way, but I like your body type. Since I can't see that's typically how I judge how a person looks," Bo said, afraid he may scare her off. It had happened to him before. "And I think you can take them off. I won't judge." He smiled.

Vampire

Name: edmon

Apparent age: around 19

Actual age: 250

Preference: wait what am i supose to writte here ?

Appearance: me

Personality: will be rp'd because i haven't decided yet

Power: dicipate into a shadow like form ?

Anything else: he will be wearing this mask for the masquarade

also you missed rule 1 mask

Edited by kunailby

"Without the heels, I won't be able to dance without stepping on you with almost every move I make." Alichie laughed, Damn, when will this party end? I'm starving... She growled a little too loudly, "Oh pardon me, I must be a little hungry. Sadly, none of this food appeals much to me."

[Thank you! Just jump in any time.]

Bo pat her arm surprisingly accurately. "Well, we can skip out early if you want. Assuming you wouldn't mind me tagging along, of course." He grinned. "You wouldn't, would you?"

Alichie smirked, fangs glistening in the light, "I wouldn't mind at all." She began tugging Bo along through the crowds of people with a smile. He was blind so she could take him somewhere secluded where she could drink his blood.

(( i don't know if i'm allowed to drink his blood or not xd.png))

[both of you are accepted and jump in. Preference is like, which gender he would prefer to drink blood from. And yes, the drinking of blood will be the little bit of powerplay that I allow. At least, for my characters.]

Bo carefully picked his way through the crown, his hand on Alichie's shoulder. "Where are we going?" he asked. "Not that it matters much, I suppose. But I'd like to know. It would make me feel a little better, you know."

Edited by Spikedsoul

(( ok can i get a quick recap ? i dont feel like reading all the post. Or are we just all at the masquerade now ? ))

[Honestly, most people are still at the masquerade. Nothing major has happened yet, as Angel is the only one who's been posting enough to really interact.]

Edmon was sitting on a chair, by a table near the entrance, that way he could see who would be going in and out. He was sitting there alone '' why did i even come here '' he wondered '' might as well have some fun while it last's'' he said as he got up and slipped his mask over his face, that way no one could see is eyes. When he was hungry for blood is eyes tented to get in a red like color that being unusual for a human so he couldn't let anyone notice them well not for now.He didn't want anyone to know he was a vampire it has been such a long time since he hadn't fed on a human's blood. He got up he went over to the punch bar and took something to drink.