El3m3nt

dubstep

I really love touhou dubstep. It's just so amazing. Strangely enough dubstep from other fandoms are really hit and miss to me, but there hasn't been a single touhou dubstep I haven't liked.

Rigid Paradise (Jerico Mix) 30 seconds in is the best feeling.

So many good feelings in this one.

I don't know if this is dubstep, but it's very beautiful I think, especially with the lyrics translated. Edited by soullesshuman

I found a dubstep violinist!

Pretty light, but I like it! She writes most of her stuff herself.

Skrillex I listen to, never really ventured into any other dubstepper's musics, but I really like Skrillex.

Skrillex is probably my least favorite dubstep. I like Bassnectar, but I'm aware that not all his stuff qualifies as dubstep.

Anybody listen to Aviators?

MELODY! WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOOOB WUUUU WOOB WUUU!

Ohh , I like the dubstep remake of Lost Woods !

*hums melody du to du , du to du *

Bassnectar and Skrillex have to be my favourites. I don't know many artists that actually have labels though, since I prefer the YouTube artists.

I found a new artist that does some pretty nice stuff too [shame not a lot of people know about him].

Love this...

This Is Drumstep, apparently. It's the same as Dubstep but with drums in the background.

Edited by creepado

has anyone seen the new resident evil movie? their credits song was Hexes, i thought that was awesome.

It had been a while since I listened to Dubstep and I just felt like hearing some good music the other day and then I found this.

Mind = blown.

I love EDM. Not specifically dubstep, but almost every subgenre. I love Happy Hardcore, Glitch Hop, Future Bass, Trap, and Electro House very much. I'm actually a HUGE Monstercat fan, with one of my favorite artists being Razihel.