El3m3nt

dubstep

Just wondering if anyone on here listens to dubstep frequently. I myself love dubstep and have found some interesting selections to listen too.

Anyone else a fan of dubstep?

Edited by El3m3nt

Looooove it. So much. It surprises me I do, because I'm not much of a techno fan. But I've met metal heads who like it too. Something about that bass just makes my heart flutter wink.gif

Not sure why, but I'm not a fan. :/ I really can't pinpoint why I don't care for it - could be because every time I've tried to listen to it I've had a headache. I honestly have tried to like it since it's so popular but I can't seem to.

I <3 all techno genres. I just found a new Dj that I'm in love with who does a couple different genres- DJ S3RL

Cool! i was beggining to think no one on DC liked dubstep glad to see a few others do to!

not a great fan but in clubs it can be fun to listen to it and dance

Edited by ksew

I love dubstep. Mostly I listen to Zeldastep(dubstep remixes of legend of zelda songs) but I like dubstep too. I'm also a fan of hard trance.

The bass makes me poop myself every time.

We're so filthy.

example of zeldastep:

Edited by Getpwned

Oh you mean techno with added bass? wink.gif

Nah, I can get into dubstep sometimes, depends on my mood. I just prefer stuff I can mosh to.

I LOVE dubstep. <3

I'll listen to anything basically. There's a rare song of it that just doesn't sound good, but it's almost all great.

I like Skrillex, Ephixa, Arion, Flux Pavillion, etc. Just to name a few artists, but I'm subbed to a bunch of channels on youtube that just post dubstep music, so yeah. I listen to a lot.

Edited by Kei To Everything

I'm a fan of dubstep, but I don't listen to it all.the.time. I like Skrillex, most of his stuff. First of the Year (Equinox) is my favorite, and his remix of Benny Benassi's Cinema is killer. I also like a little Flux Pavillion, Excision, Datsik, Sub Focus, and Porter Robinson is a beast.

Some of my favorite songs are Cracks by Freestylers, Bar9 remix of Example's Kickstarts,

I'm quite the fan of dubstep right now. There are a lot of songs I love listening to, and I currently have a YouTube dubstep playlist with, like, 150 songs on it. XD

I discovered dubstep through a Bleach fan-fiction. There was a link to a dubstep track in the authors notes. :3

i REALLY like dubstep, anything that is made into dubstep, is what i REALLY like

i like Skrillex too, but i don't actually know if i'm considered a fan

I like dubstep a lot, but I still prefer things like hard trance. In terms of artists, I like Nhato (who doesn't make enough), Excision, Nero, and Skrillex.

There's way better dubstep than Skrillex.

Agree. I hate it when I'm talking about music with my friends, and the conversation goes like this:

Me: So, what kind of music do you like?

Friend: DUBSTEP!!

Me: Oh, cool! So who's your favourite artist? Nero? Bassnectar? Flux Pavillion?

Friend: Well, I've never heard of those... but I do like Skrillex!!

Agree. I hate it when I'm talking about music with my friends, and the conversation goes like this:

Me: So, what kind of music do you like?

Friend: DUBSTEP!!

Me: Oh, cool! So who's your favourite artist? Nero? Bassnectar? Flux Pavillion?

Friend: Well, I've never heard of those... but I do like Skrillex!!

Ahhh Bassnectar <3

Skrilly isn't dubstep. D: He's grindcore/house. Aghghg.

In terms of ACTUAL dubstep, I don't care for it. I'm more of a house, trance, dance, psy, DnB girl. wink.gif

Um... will anyone get offended if I say dubstep has got to be the worst genre of music IN THE WORLD?

The line between dubstep and other genres is so wonky, I don't even know if I like it or not.

This here.

Is it considered dubstep? It seems to be pretty light dubstep, if that's what it is. I do love it though. <3

Um... will anyone get offended if I say dubstep has got to be the worst genre of music IN THE WORLD?

No, I think that's understandable. I do like dubstep, but I can certainly see why many people wouldn't like it.

I wouldn't say it's the WORST, though.

Anywho, I'm really picky when it comes to which artists I listen to. Skrillex is very hit and miss to me, and I prefer some more oddball artists like Going Quantum, Feed Me and Klaypex (even though he could be classified as "electro" instead of dubstep but whatever.)

And Alpha, I would say that would be classified as dubstep.

Its great, I used to listen to it and now the new thing for me is electro/house

Recently Listen to:

Other: spencer&hill, dj's from mars, benny benassi

I like it, but ever since it started to get so popular it's also getting a bit annoying. Almost every pop-artist is using it in their songs. You're hearing it everywhere. And about Skrillex, who's so famous now, I liked him better when he was singing with From First To Last. Not that I hate his music now and I respect him, but I just think it's funny that he came from an emo band and is now making dubstep.

But, dubstep is still great music to dance to at a party, even tough drum and bass has better beats and is slightly more danceable.