ShoukaSangenshiki

Kingdom Hearts - Another Sky OOC

I would like to make my existence known and that I will surely return to this roleplay. I've been incredibly busy but starting right around May I will be able to post at least 2-3 times a week. (My posts tend to be pretty long, so I hope that is sufficient, gistofeverything.)

Also, I'll let you know that I played Number I.

I have to refresh my memory on everything, it's been awhile since I've taken a look at this role play and my character.

Just letting you all know, (I know I said it before, but I just want to be clear) I will not be able to post at all until May 12th. Gistofeverything, if there is something that you would like me to do specifically with Zalnox, please pm me.

Boo AP tests. So much work.

Edited by Shijou-san

General copypasta note from myself to all of those affiliated with me:

Effective immediately, circumstances provide for me to not have time near Dragon Cave or a computer altogether. With the added stress of four AP classes in the next school, along with Internet classes that I must take in my sparse spare time, to satisfy my early graduation. Soon after I graduate, I will be leaving for Basic Training for a number of weeks, yet to be determined. Shortly after that, I will proceed to pursue my career in the branch of service that I have selected. So, without any further ado, I will formally declare my leave of absence until further notice. (If there is any.)

My deepest apologies, gistofeverything