ShoukaSangenshiki

Kingdom Hearts - Another Sky OOC

Nyeh. What would you need a recap on? It's just the Organization members (Including Xomne) meeting in one room. Other than that, Caxias just told Number I that he had encountered a Keyblade Wielder.

Edited by Blobblarg242

Don't worry, Shijou, everyone makes mistakes ^^

Good recap, Blobblarg. Oh, and get ready to start fighting Heartless; they appear in the Second District after all *goes to post*

YAAAAY FIGHTING xd.png

So far, everything since I posted has had at least one sentence about how irritating my character is. Which I don't mind, of course. She's supposed to be irritating.

Sorry for not posting yesterday, had an exam ¬¬

We can't have members and keymasters fighting yet; the Organization would wipe the floor with us (what? it's true, the kids have just started yet, give them time). However, members can fight strong Heartless on their missions, maybe even some boss-level ones.

and talking about missions, here's how they'll be assigned: I'll update the second post of this thread with some information, and you guys pick which one you want to do. However, you must decide here, in the OOC thread, NOT make your charries decide in the IC one. Only Zalnox and Xomne have the authority to say 'you, go there and do that'. So, basically, you pick the mission here and one of those two will tell your charrie to go on that mission in-RP.

I'm gonna go and put 2 missions now and then edit my post with Shiz's part.

Can we go on missions that include the keyblade masters just to antagonize them? Not fight them but just irritate them a bit and screw with their heads.

of course, but not right now; those two are still stuck in Traverse Town, after all.

Finished editing the second post. If someone has seen it already, check it again, since I ended up editing it at least thrice. the version right now is the official one.

Ohhh yay~ Can't wait to interrogate some little children xd.png That sounds creepy.

Since we don't have many organization members available to do missions, we're going to have to try and decide on one. So make sure you post which one your most interested in!

Also, how are Keyblade Masters going to be moving from world to world? Has that been addressed yet?

plot-point that has been mentioned but not delved in. since donald and goofy aren't there, I was thinking maybe they could take Cid's spare, since the guy must have at least two ships by now.

oh, about the NPCs in Traverse Town and other worlds, they're getting their own forms (really short ones but still) so anyone can control them. and talking about that, charries in TT are more or less the same as in the game, save for two important exceptions: Merlin is going to be in the Sword in the Stone world, so the house he was in in the games is staying deserted (unless we think of something). And the 101 dalmatians have their own world too, so their house is occupied by someone else. Who, you ask? I'll say later. Just saying he's from a manga, owns a pet shop and will later be in charge of explaining Summons and allowing keywielders to use them. so he won't appear for quite some time yet.

Give them Highwind! xd.png naw... too special to Cid lol. So, i really wanna take some kind of mission to instigate later on after they leave traverse town. But for now, I guess i'll take some sort of mission to defeat some big heartless. Although... it would be fun to do something like that with a partner~

You could talk with blobblarg so Xeclia and Caxias are on the same mission; both tailbunkers and novashadows are pretty big, too ^^

Nono, silly! There are two missions that are listed on the first page of this thread. They read as such:

Missions

Reminder: Unless the mission specifies, do not let yourself be seen. Organization rules.

General:

Recon: A general investigative mission. There is no specific goal except to gain intelligence.

Search and Return: A specific investigative mission. Members must find a specific item, person, or piece of intelligence and return to base with whatever it may be.

Search and Destroy: A specific element in a world must be found and disposed of immediately.

Sabotage: A specific mission in order to destroy a previously functioning element of the world.

World: Treasure Planet

Recon: Investigate the ship RLS Legacy. Find out who the captain is and what the purpose of sailing this ship is.

Members needed: 1-2

Other: Intel says flying Heartless are fond of appearing in the port. Be careful of Tailbunkers.

World: Nottingham

Recon: There seems to be a heart filled with darkness. Heartless seem to take particular interest in the castle. Find out the source of the Darkness, and return to base with the gained intel.

Other: Novashadows have been found to appear within the castle. Prepare accordingly.

The Nottingham world is Robin Hood. You get a choice for either mission, but for now, they are both Recon. So now it's up to you to decide where you would like Xeclia to go. That way, when the actual "meeting" is played out, she will be assigned, but you as the writer get to chose which world you'd prefer to travel to. So you tell us here, and then we'll play it out!

World: Nottingham

Recon: There seems to be a heart filled with darkness. Heartless seem to take particular interest in the castle. Find out the source of the Darkness, and return to base with the gained intel.

Other: Novashadows have been found to appear within the castle. Prepare accordingly.

I'll take this one ^^^

May I have Caxias join Xeclia? It might be fun to have them bicker. 8D

Hey, I'm really sorry about not posting so much. My dad is out of town so I've had to spend a lot of time after school to take care of his house and maintain it. He'll be back Saturday morning, but until then I won't be able to post as much. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh yay! Travel buddy for Xeclia~ I think it would be wicked amusing as well to fight and tease each other~ Since Xeclia's such a little brat and Caxias can't stand her it would be fun~

I'm glad you two will be working together. We won't be moving into the meeting until the keyblade masters can actually leave traverse town (or are almost at that point) so that everyone can be playing at roughly the same place/time.

Actually, it would be better to start the meeting now; take into account the kids need to finish off the Heartless, find Leon (or get rescued by him), have someone explain to them the purpose of the Keyblade (probably Leon too), talk to Cid, beat the armor heartless, and talk to Cid again; and they better receive piloting lessons before take off or someone will crash the ship. if the organization gets too far ahead, the kids will just have to time-skip when they're in the Gummi ship (AKA the 'jeez, we've been traveling for two days already' strategy). besides, if Xeclia and Caxias finish the mission, they can tackle the Legacy one while the kids are in that same world, which could be the first encounter the keywielders have with the organization. and Xeclia can have her fun messing with their minds.

what I'm trying to say is, if we wait 'till the kids are out of traverse town, shijou-san and FA will get bored since they don't have keywielder charries. and I don't want anyone to get bored. so, how about it?

and blobblarg, don't worry; we get that RL is more important ^^

Edited by ShoukaSangenshiki

Ah, I see. I didn't even realize pretty much half of that. Regardless, I agree. Is it safe to say start having your characters move to Where Nothing Gathers so we can begin?

I'll have my post up if not tomorrow, then the night after. I'll shoot for tomorrow, though!

yep, every organization member should head for the meeting now ^^

ok, take your time. I'll move Xomne there next time I post

I'm glad you understand. I will still be posting, just not as frequently (as if I frequently posted to begin with dry.gif). Saturday will be when I'll be back to my normal schedule and be able to post like usual.

No problem ^^

Moved Xomne, posted as Shiz, introduced Leon and added a small description of him on the third post of the IC thread. From now on, NPC's are having small descriptions like that so anyone can control them. And talking about that, sorry if I make a mistake when moving him; I haven't played FF, so I only know him from KH.

On another unrelated note, I didn't know the heights of the chairs in Where Nothing Gathers were adjustable.

Edited by ShoukaSangenshiki

I think they're placed for ranks. so Xeclia, since she's number XII would sit down closer to the ground.

Actually, according to the room's description in the page I linked, "the height of the chairs is not fixated, they move. That is to say, the height is up to each person. The leader, Xemnas, is always the highest and to be at the same height as him would have a pretty bad feeling, so the other members wouldn't do that"

I also thought they were for ranks or level of power or something like that. Which leaves the question; if members can adjust the height, how do they do that? I suppose they can just think 'I want this higher' and it responds, but I can't help imagining a tiny lever behind the chairs xd.png