ShoukaSangenshiki

Kingdom Hearts - Another Sky OOC

lucky I checked on this before class or I wouldn't have been able to answer for at least five hours xd.png

there isn't exactly a form, you just have to describe them really well so everyone can imagine them. it's on the first post: "RPers can invent their own Heartless and Nobodies as long as they aren't anything ground-breaking. The exception is unless they're required for a 'boss fight'; in that case, you need permission from me first." so if they aren't that strong, go ahead ^^

members can summon any type of Nobody/lesser Heartless during missions, though maybe some members prefer to always use certain kind of Nobody. you just have to be careful so they don't cause more harm than good. I know that each member had a specific type assigned in the games, but that was because the Nobodies shared some of the member's attributes (like Luxord and gambling), so I decided not to do that here or people would have a hard time choosing/having to invent their type

Just wanted to let everyone else know, since I've already talked to Shouka, that I'm still alive. It's just been a hard time posting for me lately.

Alright, I'm just concerned because Blobbarg has come online multiple times and hasn't replied to my post...

I'm sorry guys! I know I've been unreliable...

Yesterday and today were actually Jewish holidays so I wasn't able to post. I promise to try and keep up! But just a heads up, I won't be able to post tomorrow and maybe not this Sunday either.

Seems everyone's having problems posting recently (exams on my end, the last one's tomorrow)

blobb, I understand if you're busy and can't post and stuff, but next time try to warn at least FA like you did just now, ok? It's partly my fault 'cause I should have PMd you to see if everything was alright when 5 days passed without you posting, but I didn't have much time either... so next time, I'll try to organize myself better, and you try to take one minute or two to post an 'I won't be able to post in a while' here, ok? ^^

I'm not particularly busy but I have started Freshmen year and I've been trying to get really good grades. So there might be some days where I can't post due to tests and exams. But it shouldn't keep me from being online at night to check the Role Plays I'm on.

Loooord, my hiatus has been getting longer and longer... Does this mean I am dead? I should hope not... Posting mght be extremely hectic until the 5th of next month... If I do post, it'll be in short, consecutive bursts (my phone only allows 1000 characters per post), so I will cartainly try to do better if I am still in this. laugh.gif

couple of things:

gist, you're still in; no one gets kicked out without at least a warning of some sort, like a PM asking if you have any reason to not post ^^

FA, Xeclia doesn't have the powe to release hearts, and Pureblood Heartless don't release hearts anyway, so the Neoshadow couldn't have released anything. could you change that?

Also, just in case I get busy with works and am not able to post properly, the Novashadow should appear when the Neoshadows are defeated

Guys, I'm really sorry I haven't been on lately. I've had some really bad stuff to deal with... my Great Uncle died last Thursday.. Yesterday was a Jewish holiday so I couldn't post, and today I might not be able to because of the funeral. 2011 has been a really bad year for me...

Wow, that is bad luck. Very sorry for the death of your Great Uncle.

I apologize for not being on that much, classes have been getting harder lately and I don't have as much time as before. I don't know when I'll be able to post regularly again.

Blobb, sorry for your loss. Don't worry, take as long as you need

Username: Narvix

Name: Jinx

Original Name: Jennifer 'Jin' Hitali

Apparent Age: 18 years (Born: January 20th, 472 years since Driork's reign *1994*)

World you came from: Midieval world with no magic

Appearance: Jinx is rather short, standing just above 5 feet. She has medium long, dark brown hair with copper-red highlights intermixed. Her eyes are a deep, maple brown and her skin tone is a light, olive tan. Build wise, she's tiny. Thin and clearly not the strongest, she can sometimes be called 'nothing but skin and bones'. Her facial structure is somewhat modest. Faintly high cheekbones that are barely announced, light freckling across her nose and under her eyes, and a slightly narrow face. Once in awhile, if you catch her reading, you'll notice a pair of thin, silver-rimmed, reading glasses perched on the bridge of her nose.

Her robes are mostly like the average kind but the hems of her sleeves and pants are brought up just slightly in order to avoid being in the way of her hands and feet. The shoulders are designed to fit loosely to provide better movement along her upper back as it's needed for an archer such as herself. Her gloves, though plain in appearance, have a thin layer of extra padding in the fingertips to protect her fingers from a bow's string.

Weapon: Recurved bow made of dark maplewood with smooth carving and medium weight. From the gently curved ends, the bow meets in the center with a bit of a point. The wood is reinforced with strips of thin metal to prevent it from being broken and, after years of practice, the resistance was strengthed to a level few could manage. The arrows are made of plain oakwood while the feathers are sleek and the similar color of the bow.

Number: VIII

Element: Music

Powers: She can enchant animals by creating black, ethereal notes that can be faintly heard playing a different sort of melody depending on the needs that Jinx has. Each note represent one of the eight notes on a scale. Due to her ability, she's able to understand animals of any species, even of any world, and is capable of knowing their strengths, weaknesses, and limits. When she has command of a creature, she is free to share their senses (i.e. see from their eyes, smell with their nose, etc.). However, this restrains her from attacking on her own as she must concentrate to keep her control.

History: She's lived a mostly common life of a peasant girl under her father's guidance. Her mother passed away due to illness when she was little and so naturally grew close to her father. She knew nothing of magic as her world had none and, when she was about twelve or thirteen years old, she began learning archery. She had been at the nearby river with friends for swimming when cat-like creatures with yellow eyes appeared. They were attacked and, when she finally woke up, it was dark and a cloaked figure stood before her. What startled her awake was the echo of her father's final words to her: I'll see you soon. Since she left to join the Organization, she hasn't thought much of her beloved father.

Personality: Have you heard the phrase, 'too serious for your own good'? That is Jinx. She hardly ever gets a joke, let alone understands one. She's uptight about following orders and obeying superiors. It's how she was raised. Don't let her serious demeanor throw you off though. She's not cold or unfriendly. She'd rather avoid conflict if possible. More often than not, she'd help a friend sooner than she would fight an enemy.

Other: The Unbound Ranger

Name: Narvix

Original Name: Ravin Siles

Apparent Age: 19 years December 22nd, 1834 *1992*)

World you came from: A sort of modern world

Appearance: Much like an albino, Narvix has startling white hair. It reaches down to the small of her back, falling in layers. The sides of her bangs reach down to about her jawline while the center portion rests just above her eyebrows. Her eyebrows are thin while her eyelashes are thick and dark which sharpen the look of her red-brown eyes. She stands roughly at 5'6" with the average build of a fighter.

Her skin tone is light, almost pale, and provides a good contrast to the black cloth of her Organization robes. The collar is a deep enough v-neck to show the extent of the scars on her throat while the sleeves are long. The hems reach to the middle of her hands. The index to pinky fingers of her gloves are non-existant to minimize the cloth's chance of being damaged by something like fire or ice. If, through the flashes of sign language, you manage to get a good look at her fingers, you'll notice smudges of pencil led on the tips.

Weapon: A scythe makes her dominately medium-range in combat but she's capable of shifting her grip and using it much like a staff in case close-range is needed. She's more of a spellcaster and she usually incorporates this trait into her fighting. However, though her magic is more powerful of the two, she is still closely balanced between physical and magical attacks/defense.

Number: X

Element: Magic

Powers: She can cast wordless spells by either signing or simply concentrating enough. However, the spells are stronger when she signs them out.

History: Her father was gone before she was born and her mother was killed when she was about seven years of age. The murderer who killed her mother was after Ravin but another man with pupil-less, steel-grey eyes, protected her and then adopted her into his family. She grew up with him, his wife, and their son as her new family. Ten years later, it began raining hard and, while she and her adopted brother were idly talking in the middle of a field, they were attacked by a hoard of shadow creatures. He was killed first and she was grief striken about failing to protect him. She was killed when the creatures overpowered her and tore out her throat.

Personality: She's hard to understand. Having the perfect poker face, Narvix doesn't really show her emotions. At least in a manner that most would catch. Her eyes speak volumes though. Ripped of the privilege to speak, she speaks in her own way. Drawing has become a favorite pass-time of hers other than training. What she draws can be quite... strange, sometimes.

Other: The Silent Reaper

Name: Xolen

Original Name: Leon

Apparent Age: 18 years September 24th, 1835 *1993*

World you came from: Same world as Narvix

Appearance: Black hair that ends a bit past his ears falls in a disarray of spikes. Xolen wears a black bandana to keep the long bangs up and out of his face for the most part. His grey-brown eyes rest under faintly bushy eyebrows and are set above cheekbones in a partially round face. His skin is a medium-light tan and he stands roughly at 5'9" nowadays. Xolen's build is more towards the muscular side but he's not very broad or bulky.

Under the collar of his coat rests a palm-sized emerald green gem that he keeps for storing energy. It doesn't do anything but act as a storage compartment. It hangs from a sterling silver chain and rests against the center of his chest.

Weapon: 3x metal throwing stars (similar to the Predator's) with a faint engraving of talons on each. They are no bigger than his hand and can be used either long-, medium-, or close-range.

Number: XI

Element: Moon

Powers: He can absorb moonlight (and, to a minimal degree, sunlight) and convert it into physical strength. How much he absorbs decides how strong he can become but there is a cap to how much he can take in. However, he also has a timelimit for how long the boost of strength lasts. Usually no more than a few hours and it leaves him more exhausted than he should be. Any excess energy, he can store in the emerald at his neck and use it later. He speciallizes in using the excess to coat his throwing stars when he wishes to 'pack a punch.'

History: When he was no more than six years old, his home village was destroyed and a good number of people, including his parents, were killed by the King's soldiers as punishment for a rebellion. He was separated from his older brother at the same time and left to defend for himself until his brother found him some years later. Together, they fought with the rebels, making slow progress in their success towards better lives for everyone in the kingdom. It had been during a supply raid of theirs that the rebellion was confronted by a new enemy. A large creature that toward over buildings and killed anything in the way.

Personality: Xolen's a jokester and can be rather cocky at times. He doesn't take many situations very seriously and he'll jab a little at anyone who he thinks isn't having fun. Just so he can laugh at any reactions he finds amusing. Even though he has no heart now, he's still quite the lady's man and will, if he ever manages to slip away from the Castle, woo the next pretty girl he sees. Sometimes though, he'll find someplace to just chill and kick back.

Other: The Night Angel

---

Sample:

His eyes glittered dangerously, his features darkening with the shadows that fell over him. The sun was setting and the man with him glanced around nervously. He looked thinner and paler than before, a quivering twitch entering his voice as he questioned what was going on. The dark man, his cloak hanging limply from his shoulders, didn't answer the frail professor. It was a full moon, both knew this and, as the professor seemed to actually comprehend this, his skin paled even further. He staggered back a few steps, a choked plea beginning to rise from his throat.

The night was upon the two, the cold blue light of the moon shining down into the thick forest. The change came quickly, rippling over the cloaked figure like pixel art. In the brief moment before his death, the professor believed that such a beautiful transformation could never bring about such a cruel creature. As a howl rent the air, long and sordid, the professor's scream pierced the sky along with it.

Within moments, the night was silent once more. The hunched over form of the werewolf hovered before the chilling body. Blood dripped from the tips of his claws, splashing amongst the blades of grass and spreading slowly into a growing pool. A low growl rumbled from the creature's chest, rising in his throat, and passing through his fangs. His eyes flashed open, showing his yellow irisis shot through with a ring of crimson.

Edited by Narvix

Haha I hope I'm not intruding or anything. I've a fourth Nobody but can't bring him in due to the limit on characters. Still, I also hope that I don't have to make any real changes to my characters. I've had this trio for near on two years now.

Alright, with permission from Sock, I'll take over this RP until *if* Shouka comes back.

A few things I want to do:

• I'd like for everyone to start at a uniform place to help cohesion come back together - Keyblade Masters at Traverse Town after the battle with the Guard Armor and the Organization in the Hall of Empty Melodies to be assigned to missions.
  • With a good RP sample, I'll accept more than three characters, providing that you be active.
  • Battle systems are pending, I'm not sure if this RP will live long enough to implement anything serious.
  • I am accepting *co-owners* during Shouka's absence. Tell me why you think that you'd be a good co-host, and your KH knowledge. This DOES NOT NEED to be a long-winded application like what people send to TJ. One to three sentences is sufficient.

More might come as time passes, and I will let you know if anything does.

- gistofeverything

Cool smile.gif

I'll make my post in a few minutes. Currently multi-tasking. So, the Hall for the Nobodies' starting point? Xolen loves the Hall smile.gif

Haha well, not really 'love.' He just likes it better as much as a Nobody can compared to other areas.

Edited by Narvix

Mmk, now I wasn't the one to play number I - I thiiiiiiiink that was Shouka. I need to contact everyone about the status of this RP before I can post, seeing as I can't really do anything with Civi until I can talk to everyone else. Nice post, btw~ smile.gif

Thank you happy.gif >_< I normally make longer intros and usually include all of my characters but I'm at a bit of a lag -.-

Anyways, I should be able to make better posts once others start posting again and I have someone to respond to.

If a charrie's owner has disappeared, providing I have their consent, they may be taken over by other players! This is to help with forgetment issues. :3

ALright so if Blobblarg doesn't claim his character could someone else RP him?