ShoukaSangenshiki

Kingdom Hearts - Another Sky OOC

I have never seen Bleach but I'm open to new things! If we're including Anime worlds... How about... The .Hack game world? That would be interesting since it's a game. The organization would be extremely confused by the HP stats xd.png

I'm I fan of Bleach, so I could wrap my head around a Soul Society. I haven't seen .Hack though...

Me either, so I wouldn't be able to help with the charries or plot from there... *goes to read a little in wikipedia* hum, sounds like Tron... could be interesting ^^

I've never gotten far into the .Hack games, but from what I know of them, that would be a lot of fun!

This is a little something that I was thinking about before. For organization XIII names, could we possibly have a sort of pronunciation key? I always read these names with x's in them, and sit here wondering "well, how on earth should I say that in my head?" Even if someone says "it rhymes with...". Just me here, wanting to know how people pronounce their names.

How many worlds are you planning to have in the sky to begin with?

er... english isn't my first language, so I wouldn't know how to explain a pronunciation *has been calling Lexaeus with japanese pronunciation when the correct one was 'Lex-ius'* um... I guess Xomne is pronounced like 'dome' but with an 's' in front? Sorry, I can't explain better, I'd need a dictionary...

As for the number of worlds, take a look at the stars you can see at night; we can basically include as many as we want to. It all depends on the number of people that end up joining and the story we all come up with together. However, I wanted everyone to agree on at least two or three at the beginning so we could use those while we came up with more.

With all the Organization XIII members, my Keyblade Master is going to be SCREWED without reinforcements. Or, he just get drive forms like Sora. tongue.gif Oh, Shouka? can you add Umbra on the character list, because I didn't see him there.

Don't worry, if there aren't other Keyblade Masters when we start, I'll just add one; I've had him completed a while ago but I don't want to take a spot if there are others interested when this gets moved.

As for Drive Forms, it's kind of explained with Limits and Summons that Keyblade Masters will get them later, so there xd.png

I'm not posting forms yet; I just said a spot was taken for Keyblade Masters and put a brief summary of Organization members. Actual forms will be posted once the RP gets approved.

Edited by ShoukaSangenshiki

Alrighty then. As for how my character's name is pronounced...

Caxias = Kax-E-us

Long E sound in the middle. His name is supposed to sound like 'Julius' at the end, if that helps a little.

Edited by Blobblarg242

Xeclia = Zeck-lee-ah

It's pronounced how it appears so it shouldn't be that hard to pronounce.

Zalnox = ZAL-nox (Zal rhymes with all and nox like box.)

I wasn't sure if anyone was doing something like Xion (She-on). That frustrated me so much during that game xd.png

Ok, seems the RP is getting approved soon, so I just want to mention two things here before I forget:

-Would it be better to include a time-limit for inactivity? As in, people disappearing without a warning for weeks. It would be okay as long as they mention it on the OOC thread or tell someone by PM, but it would be unfair to be interacting with someone only to have that person disappear without any warning, leaving your charrie standing there. If they warn us, though, we could pretend their charrie is on a really long mission or got stuck on a world while we wait.

-I mentioned it in the rules, but since it was a late update it's possible you guys didn't see it, but would anyone like me to omit something from their forms when they are posted? (Shijou-san, you don't have to answer since you already told me what not to mention)

I think a 9 day time limit would be appropriate. It would provide a fair amount of time for anyone who is experiencing difficulties to say so and let the rest of us know that they won't be on for a while. Of course, it's just my own opinion.

I second that, Blobblarg. Nine days is ample time for anyone to find some sort of access to the internet to say "Can't be on for the next x weeks. Continue without me.".

Ok, added the new rule. Should be easy to find since part of it is bolded. And hey, that way if someone breaks it, we can have a real fight in-RP.

Hooray! Approval! So... how should we begin? Keyblade Master(s) have a separate introduction from the Organization?

So sorry for not updating yesterday; RL got kind of busy and I ended up home at 1 am and now I'm just posting this real quick 'cause I have to leave for classes in 5 minutes

We'll start today in the afternoon. I'll try to at least update the second post with the forms and worlds before my second class

And yes, Keyblade Masters shall have a separate introduction. They're characters too, hmm? As for Organization members, start in the World that Never Was, either returning from a mission (like what you mentioned in Umbra's history), or getting ready to go to one.

Alright, just wanted clarification. Anyways, I won't be able to access a computer from around 2PM to 4PMish. RL interference. Perhaps, you guys can just RP without me. When I get back, Caxias will arrive late for the meeting and Umbra will just wake up after everyone else. Alright?

My introduction may take a little while, too. I will have it posted today, and I'll try to have it up after lunch/before dinner. Just letting you know :]

Zalnox does what he wants.

Edit: I had more time to write than I thought I was going to, so I can post whenever. Also, ShoukaSangenshiki, (Do you have a shorter name that you would like to be called by?) I made reference to Xomne in my introduction. If you would like me to change that, just let me know.

Edited by Shijou-san

Finally got some time off to do this...

Okay, Blobblarg; just post when you have time.

Shijou, I don't mind if you mention Xomne as long as it doesn't conflict with his personality. And you (and everyone else) can just call me shouka. Oh, right; while I was updating the forms, I saw that you said Zalnox was mainly a magic user, but didn't mention the spells he knew anywhere. Can you tell me which magic he can use to add it to his form? (you can also PM them to me saying 'I don't want anyone to know yet')

Okay, FallenAngel; same as Blobblarg, just post when you can.

Finished updating forms; will update world now, and then put the intro post.

Wow, lucky me. I just got back from my event and I'm ready to post whenever. I'm still pretty excited that this got approved so quickly. At least, quick in my opinion. Awesome job, Shouka.

Quickly? It got approved just before the time-limit in which we could begin roleplaying in the Unapproved section. Then again, I don't know much about the approval system here, so I guess I'll take your word for it. Thanks ^^

You know what? I'll just finish the intro so you guys have something to read and do while I finish writing the summaries for the worlds. We're starting with Treasure Planet, Robin Hood, Olympus Colosseum and Aladdin 3. More are getting ready for the RP and will be included later. Now, where did I put the notebook with it...

Well, either it was approved quickly or mine is taking an eternity. As for the time limit, you're only allowed to RP in the unapproved section if an approver hasn't commented on it yet. At least, I think... otherwise I could have started a while ago. dry.gif

It's a bit disappointing that we only have 2 Keyblade Masters to start out with, but maybe that'll change with time. EDIT: Never mind the question I asked. I feel like an idiot for asking, since it's in the very first post.

Edited by Blobblarg242

Me too, but as long as we all have fun, it doesn't matter. And now you made me curious; what did you ask?

And typical, the time I want to post is when the internet decides to go crazy on me. Oh well, it's fixed now (I hope), so the first post is up!

Oh, and about your RP, if it has more than 2 weeks, you should PM a mod to ask if you can begin roleplaying. I'm not too sure, maybe I'm wrong, but I think I read that somewhere in the rules... still, it never hurts to ask

EDIT: It's official, I don't know how to write summaries without linking >_<

EDIT2: Shijou-san, since the Keyblade Masters haven't appeared until recently, I don't think the artificial Kingdom Hearts would be there yet; it didn't appear in 358/2 days until day 94, after all

Edited by ShoukaSangenshiki

The moon actually exists as a heart shape and is not kingdom hearts, from what I've read. Let me check up on it once more before I edit. Mostly because I'm curious.

Edit: Oops! Sorry, I had the wrong impression about that. I thought that it had always been a freaky moon, that they tried to put hearts into. I'll fix that now. I really need to stop posting at 2:30 in the morning.

Edited by Shijou-san