rabidminimoose

Halo: The Holy Deceit, The Fight For Amnesty

Kaede, walking calmly behind the two elites, despite the war zone they were currently trapped in. When Vaht started shooting at Sol, he drew his own plasma rifle and pointed it at it. Carefully talking, he said, "Drop the weapon or I will kill you, elite scum." Sol hadn't killed him, so it was time for Kaede to return the favor.

((Fail post... -.-"))

Vaht released the trigger and turned, the plasma rifle aimed at the floor. He stooped and placed it on the ground where it was quickly followed by his needle rifle. These he kicked across the floor to the demon. He reached up and popped the seals on his helmet, then placed the dome on a bench next to him. His left eye was gone so he constantly had his head turned slightly to look at the human better with his right.

"What now demon?" He asked. "You could have killed me easily a moment ago, but you did not. Why?"

"I did not want to. If you would like to continue on with us, this incident can be forgotten, IF you help me recover my armor." Kaede said calmly, though there was a slight twinge of anger in his voice. Leaning down, he picked up the elite's weapons and threw them towards Sol, then replaced his eyes on the elite, and watched him carefully. "If you do not, you can be killed ever so easily." he said flatly. Turning, he sat down on a bench, with one of his plasma swords in hand.

Where a normal elite would get angry at the threat, Vaht just looked tired, his good eye almost sad looking.

"I am dead either way then." He said, watching the demon with tired eyes. "If I go with you, we will die by your 'scientists' or military. If I refuse, you kill me. If that is the case, then I will tell you something. The prophets know something. Something important about the humans. They are the ones who decided to destroy your race, and they are lying about the reason. All I know is that your race is the key." He had lowered his voice as he spoke, but now brought it back to normal level.

"I will not be experimented on or interigated by your 'scientists'. If that means I die, then so be it."

((I'm thinking of a long one here just give me more time Ill post soon. I also made an ooc thread in the unapproved RP section just so you know))

Carigo' Vadee Narakegai sat his hoverchair on the observation deck of the Majestic Shangahalai sporting his ceremonial violet Supreme Commander armor. He sat slouched back with his hands grasping at the end of the armrests. The two fully armored amored Field Marshalls standing on either side of his chair, arms crossed chatting among themselves, were not adding any simplicity to seeing the oncoming covenant ship and heavily damaged UNSC cruiser.

"I recognize that ship, it's the Grand Acendancy, I spoke to one of the Field Marshalls on crew when we were in port last." Said the Elite to the left of Carigo'.

"It seems that the Acendancy has inflicted a couple good wounds to the hull of that Human ship." Said the other elite. "Supreme Commander, may I ask you a direct question?"

The question made Carigo' shift in his chair to be sitting up strait. "You may ask." He stated to the already excited elite.

"Shall we be entering the fray now or shall we wait and see if the Acendancy will make audio contact?" The same elite asked.

"Open a audio link with the Acendancy's observation deck. Also Gericavee, fetch me my battle equipment." A comm link was pulled open and the elite to the Supreme Commander's right bolted off towards the captains quarters.

The Acendancy was a regular sized covenant cruiser, still much larger than the UNSC cruiser, but the humungas Shanghalai was about one and a half times the size of the Acendancy.

"Supreme Commander Carigo' Vadee Narakegai of Magestic Shanghalai contacting Ship Master of Grand Acendancy. Respond" As he made contact with the other ship Gericavee returned with his battle equipment.

"Grand Acendancy do you read?! Ah, I see, very well than, we shall stay cloaked just outside the fighting zone of your ship and the nearby humans. What? Of course there is a human ship to your starboard hull. We will stand ready to engage the ship on the possibiliy of your fall. End Transmission." Even though he wasn't going to enter a battle Carigo' hadn't trained yet that day. Might as well use his battle gear while it is handy. "Gericavee, Heredakai let us go to the training room."

"Supreme Commander, will you be taking training with both of us at once again?"

"No Gericavee, go collect a Zealot class and I think I will have a good workout."

"Yes Supreme Commander." With that sentance Gericavee went to go collect a Zealot elite and Heredakai headed towards the training room.

"Another day as Supreme Commander." Carigo' muttered as he finished latching the armor of his gauntlets. He beat all three of those elites in battle without even trying. Such a battle was nothing compared to the time that Carigo' fought off an entire squad of Field Marshalls by himself to prove a point. It was against the Prophet's words, but in the end he got decorations and a blessing for it. Carigo' was a unique Supreme Commander to be sure.

Edited by Nephil

bzzzt...bzzzt. Jame's helmet was ringing."WHAT!?""Sir, we have detected a slip-space rupture and we have seen none of it. Should we leave?""Go ahead. Leave. The pelican has enough juice to make it to earth!"of course he was joking about it but as soon as he finished, he saw his ship flatten and lengthen and go through a large portal. Those censorkip.gif***s, he thought to himself."Pilot, are we ready!?" the pilot gave a bang that said no. James gave a signal to move after the fire had stopped. they did their best to set up defenses and setting up firewalls on some of the doors. They will definitively slow the engineers down but alert them faster.

((I am utterly confused first I'm fighting with Nephils elite, than his posts involving that are gone. Also minimoose can you please post everyone's character sheets in your first post just so that's its more convenient?))

((Well somewhere in space there are two covenant ships and rebels have boarded one and there are two spartans aboard the same one.))

((You have got to be kidding me. mad.gifvelociraptor.png . You have twospartans,many elites, a brute chief, and the fact that I am HUMAN! I am both angry and scared.))

((I know, Its that all of you guys 'sept a few are on the ship I'm on. Including a brute chieften.))

bzzzt...bzzzt. Jame's helmet was ringing."WHAT!?""Sir, we have detected a slip-space rupture and we have seen none of it. Should we leave?""Go ahead. Leave. The pelican has enough juice to make it to earth!"of course he was joking about it but as soon as he finished, he saw his ship flatten and lengthen and go through a large portal. Those ***s, he thought to himself."Pilot, are we ready!?" the pilot gave a bang that said no. James gave a signal to move after the fire had stopped. they did their best to set up defenses and setting up firewalls on some of the doors. They will definitively slow the engineers down but alert them faster.

Just interact with my character and say that the other characters didn't talk with you fast enough so you left them alone.