rabidminimoose

Halo: The Holy Deceit, The Fight For Amnesty

((did you want that reaction or did you want my Sol to talk you out of shooting us lol Im ok with both so...yeah. Have you all played reach? I'm listening to some Halo remixes...its awesome!!!! I made a cool banner too and the link works woohooo!!! where's marcus? ok realized that was very uh awkward sounding hahaahaha nvm))

Edited by rabidminimoose

((Get rid of that double post before your warned.

NMT... Wish it was...))

Edited by Astrodeath311

(I don't really care how characters react to mine. It makes the whole RP more fun IMO)

Vaht kept his plasma rifle trained on Sol and considered the words.

"The great journey is about ascending to join the gods themselves. If that is through war then so be it! Have you forgotten the trials we faced as younglings? The training for war? We fight because that is what we are meant to do!" Vaht paused considering his next words carefully. "You are right though, something is wrong. The prophets... they hide things. Maybe it is for our own good, maybe I just misunderstood what they were saying, but they are hiding something from us." He thought for a second before lowering the plasma rifle.

"I will join you on your journey, but I still do not know if what we do is right." He said.

"Do you mind another sangheili coming with us Kaede?" Sol turned to Kaede and waited looking around the corridors for anything that might make this escape more difficult. He was about to sigh with relief when he noticed the slight shimmer of a cloaker.

"Run! We are spotted!" Sol grabbed Kaede and the other human prisoner pushing them in the opposite direction of the cloaked enemies. Sol thanked the forerunners for the prison block to have two exits. He had his plasma rifle at the ready and thought for a second to shoot but decided that would cause them to waste precious time.

"Follow me!" Sol checked if Vaht had followed and he had. Sol prayed to the forerunners. He ran ahead and wondered if going to the loading docks would be safe. 'That's where we could easily get out of with a working ship.' This plan had turned difficult so fast Sol had the notion to just surrender but he quickly threw that notion out of his head. Turning right at the end of the prison corridor they entered the maze that was the ship's medical and sleeping corridors for the unggoy. 'oh seven hells please forerunners let all the unggoy be absent here.' Sol then ran ahead and descided to let the other human in the unggoy armory. 'I don't think the human would take those heavy weapons...would he?' Sol watched the human pick his weapons.

Sol anxiously clicked his mandibles "Quickly human!"

((pick any weapons available to unggoy!! I love those big heavy weapons they have but it is your choice lol also do you guys mind if I try drawing all of you? If I manage a good looking piece Ill post a link to it kay?))

Edited by rabidminimoose

((sounds good. hey well just to make it more "exciting", can I attack the ship you are on?))

((yaaaaa!))

" prepare a full pelican and my long-sword. We are going to attack them before they attack us.""but si-""don't you dare question my orders.I am going to try to take down the shields of the ship. when they are down, fire everything me have at them."James left for the ship bay into his bomber,greeting the rebels in the pelican.he pulled up the communications."3,2,1, GO!" he punched the drive, going almost 200 miles an hour in his ship.He was going so fast that he could pierce through the covenant ship. " pelican 2, do you read?""yes sir. following as fast as we can."James did his best to land in the bay but he had much trouble with getting through the shields."Pelican 2. do you read?""yes sir. we are in the landing bay.""ok landing now." James got out side his bomber to see a door opening with elites and grunts."FIRE!"James shouted as the pelican started to unload grenades into the group of enemies, blowing them to pieces.James gave the signal to unload the rebels."whats the plan sir?""Ok, well this seems to be a regular flag ship. we have just warned them of our presence so you, pilot, will stay on the turret. use the bullets and heat detectors, just in case there are some cloaked elites. the rest of you, come with me." James and the other rebels left through the door the dead aliens came from.He explored the ship, looking for the quarters of grunts and elites."ok, the blueprints say that they should beeee, that way."James said. he started to walk towards the door he knew was grunt rooms.He signaled for two rebels to stay near the door of the quarters."ok, lets go"James whispered. He walked into the room to see many grunts. "ok, use your knifes here."James said as they started to murder the little midgets.

((Little midgets... xd.png))

Once in the grunt armory, two particular pieces of weaponry caught his eye. Smiling slightly, he grabbed a Plasma Rifle and secured it to his right calf. Grabbing the Needle Rifle, it remained in his hands, just in time to hear Sol say, "Quickly, human!" he left the confined space, closed the door and observed that they were surrounded. Hearing several comments of 'Demon.' He smiled again, it was good to know his reputation was known among the ...'s.

Vaht ran behind to other elite and the demon. His mind was whirling at what he had just done. He had gone against the forerunners, gone against his brothers, the clan, everything the covenant stood for, he had gone against. He continued to run but his thoughts nagged at him like anchors, seeming to slow him.

When a few stray plasma shots spattered the corridor around them he turned and crouched, quickly letting off two shots that took the unggoy in the head, melting through his breathing mask and carrying on to the flesh behind. Vaht turned and ran then, keeping pace with the human and Sol.

"Do we have a plan?" He asked quietly, subconciously trying to keep the human's from hearing him.

Edited by Ryujin13

((Lol ryujin there are suppose to be two humans but that's ok lol How do we get an ooc page for this rp? Or are the brackets better?))

Edited by rabidminimoose

((heck I'm going to just include astro cuz marcus doesn't seem to be coming back then again it has only been a couple days so we will see then I could always edit this. now then lets continue lol MARCUS YOU ARE BACK!!! YEAH I LIKE YOUR CHARACTER SO YEAH....PLEASE POST MORE SHANE!!!))

Sol could tell the other warrior was still uncomfortable with the human.

"We fight our way to the loading bay. Do you have enough ammo Vaht?" Sol decided to retrieve extra plasma ammo for his own rifle. Sol closed his eyes and meditated on his goal of finally leaving the covenant. He always tried to calm himself before a major battle lest he get too distracted and make a fatal mistake.

"Human are you ready?" Sol clicked his mandibles once more in agitation and anxiety.

Edited by rabidminimoose

((Sorry currently on a small holiday and all I got is a crappy laptop))

Shane looked around him gazing at the small group they had. "Hey elite people, is their any way we can get our old weapons back, I don't feel safe without my shotgun," Shane asked.

((Im back tomorrow-east australian time- so I can post more))

Vaht unslung his needle rifle, carefully checking the load and the mechanism on it. He replaced it on his back before doing the same for the plasma rifle. Finally he re-checked all of his armor, running a diagnostic on the equipment.

"Ready." He said, looking at the older elite.

((I am on that ship you knows))

"by god, you see how close those bolts were?!""Yea I did. we kill all of them?""we did here bu there are other quarters.""Fall back to the ship. we can't have any more atention."the rebels walked off to their ship to see that it was getting attacked with the pilot shooting out magnum rounds from a pistol."GO,GO,GO!"all of the rebels gave battle cries as they killed some brutes, grunts, and elites.the natural thing about the pilot out of the ship, was that the engine powered the turret. it had almost 5000 bullets in it and he was out there shooting a pistol."jammed.""get everyone defending the pelican."they did as they were told. and set up defance around the ship."now we wait. PILOT, start fixing the engine!"

Vaht perked up a bit at the sound of human weapons being fired. He looked at their humans, then at Sol. "Maybe a way out?" He said simply, turning towards the sound and padding off in that direction.

Sol could hear guns and plasma shots. 'Are there other humans on the ship?'

"Hey elite people, is their any way we can get our old weapons back, I don't feel safe without my shotgun," The other human asked.

Sol shook his head and said,"Human I'm sorry we are possibly surrounded and the confiscated weapons are probably at the research sector of the ship. I'm very sorry...unless." Sol went inside the armory and searched in the compartments. Unggoy were known as pack rats and would stow away anything they could find that they think was valuable. 'Maybe those unggoy managed to stow away some...AHA!' Sol pulled out a human Shotgun that only had a few rounds left inside. "I heard the unggoy like your weapons because they come with shiny ammo." Sol shook his head at the ridiculousness of the unggoy.

"Maybe a way out?" Vaht paded in the direction of the shots being fired.

"I heard human weapons being shot there might be others that have managed to escape or it might actually be a rescue party...either way we must try to reach them. Are you all ready? Let's go!" Sol cloaked himself and ran after Vaht shooting some left over unggoy in the corridor. He was too distracted and ran smack into another cloaked sangheili. "Oh forerunners!" Sol prayed he wouldn't get an energy dagger to the gut. He tried to maneuver out of the other sangheili's hold but was held still.

Edited by rabidminimoose

Vaht's HUD picked up on Sol and the other elite fighting. Vaht quickly pulled out his needle rifle and took aim, but before he squeezed the trigger, he stopped. If her did this, it was the end. He would be called a heretic or worse, he would be hunted, and worse he would have killed one of his brothers.

Vaht ran forward and clubbed the elite that Sol was fighting over the back of the head, making sure to knock the other out.

"Even if we make it to the humans, what then? They will kill us, or even if they take us, we will be prisoners, subjected to their primative experiments. That is not how I wish to end my life."

"you guys here that?!"Yea. door opening. cloakers.""Get your heat detecters out and hide in the pel!"The rebels loaded into the pelican, able to hear the blow torch on the engine. the rebels put on helmets with a visor that could see heat signatures.the pilot heard them and put up some metal shudders on the out side of the ship pilot window.more doors opened with a heavy shut."ok, we need to defend this area for now. if we kill all the cloakers, we guard the doors.""why don't we just fly in long-sword?""to small. only 3 seats." the rebels saw an energy sword out and had a good shot at the head of it.1..2..3..BLAM! the elite was squirting its blueish blood onto the pelican floor."That is one. we might have 4 left at most."blam blam blam. another one was down. one rebel looked outside the pelican on one side."JACLES" he hit the deck just before he was almost shot by a carbine.James gave the signal for another man to kill the sniper like jacle.Blam. the rebel was killed. but not by a jacle. it had an energy sword through it."shoot,Shoot,SHOOT!" the rebels shot the elite but it had a shield and armor on.James shot it through its mandible and eye.It died giving off a blargish yell.The pilot gave signal which meant that it was ready but it needed time.

((I'm not sure if you guys knew this but my character and his squad of Field Marshalls had about 12 zealots and thirty grunts coming up behind them. Just putting that out there))

Herigadikai was hit by another cloaked elite and held the elite by the shoulder to steady himself and to make sure the elite was unharmed. Before he could speak another elite whacked him on the back of the head sending him down in a groggish state of a daze. Gericavee, seeing the other elite, ripped out his plasma sword and put the attacker elite into a disarming double grip putting both the attackers arms behind his back, also putting his energy sword against the elite's back for good measure. Carigo' watched his brother get clubbed and grabbed the fool who bumped into him by his shoulder and said. "Brother, why has your accomplice clubbed my squadmate?" As he spoke he saw the Demon standing behind the elite. "The Demon!" He threw the smaller elite to the side (quite far and into a wall) and approached the Demon. "I have waited to face one of your kin since you first appeared in this sector. Here let us do battle." As he approached, decloaked and spoke he threw an energy sword to the feet of the Demon. While Carigo' spoke to the Demon, Herigadikai got to his feet and walked over to the elite against the wall. Putting his hand on the other elite's shoulders, both holding him back and keeping him steady. "Brother, why is the Demon out of it's cell and why did your squadmate hit the back of my head?" As Herigadikai spoke Carigo' pulled his five foot, dark gold, heavily decorated energy blade from his belt and shouted "Come at me Demon!"

Edited by Nephil

Smiling slightly as the elite tossed an energy sword down at his feet, Kaede took the one that was already at his side and activated it, then clipped the one which the elite had just gave him to replace the one at his side. It was probably broken. Cracking his neck, the Spartan prepared for battle.

Rushing at the elite, he slashed at it's left flank. He was fully prepared for it to block, and by the look of that energy sword, he was probably experienced. It held no weight on him, however. He had just finished killing four of his kind, who were armed with Plasma Rifles. It would be no big feat to kill this one who was armed simply with a pretty sword. Coolly, he said to Sol, "Stay out of this, Sol!" and cautiously watched the other Sangheli's energy sword.

((9pmg5665 could you try improve on your grammar a bit your posts are rather difficult to read oh and heres some wonderful battle music

))

Shane stepped back as he saw the number of elites. He then saw a sign with directions to several areas. One was the research lab. Shane inched back and quickly bolted into a deserted corridor following the signs. He had been in a tough school and although his expertise was piloting like all Spartans he was good all around which included stealth.

Shane walked into another corridor and to his relief saw a room labeled science lab. Ducking inside he saw several grunts, all looked rather comical in the over-sized lab coats. Shane sneaked up behind one and quickly snapped its neck, he continued onwards until there were none left. He stood and began searching, a grin formed on his face when he found a section labeled; 'Human tech'. Shane darted forward and quickly found not only his two guns but his armour as well. He was happy to find not all the ammo gone. Loading up the two weapons and slipping on his power armour Shane turned and picked up his helmet. Slipping it on the HUD initiated showing his vital signs and how much ammo he had. Shane attached his sniper rifle to his back and picked up the shotgun. He looked around the lab and was happy to find that several of the grunts had stickies on their person.

Shane turned and left the room, the door opened and in front of him was a massive elite, a zealot who had followed him. The zealot swung his plasma sword at Shane, who dived passed it. He spun and unloaded a shell into the zealot at point blank. The enraged zealot swung at him again. Shane spun to the left and unloaded an other shell. The zealot roared as his shields failed. Shane ran up to the zealot and jumped up grabbing the helmet. He swung up onto the elites back and pulling out his combat knife impaled the zealot in its neck. The zealot swiped at him but Shane jumped off its back knocking it to the ground. He then grabbed the zealots sword and impaled the elite on it. The elite became limp. Shane pulled out the energy sword. He threw it on the ground and inserting more shells into his shotgun he made his way back to his fellow escapees.

((Sorry if that makes me seem overpowered, oh and I thought that the covenant only called Master Chief the Demon?))

Sol was dazed by being thrown and did not hear what the other sangheili had asked of him. Shaking his head he heard Kaede tell him not to get involved but then Sol was grabbed roughly by the shoulders, Sol had enough to worry about at the moment.

"What is going on now? By the forerunners! Let go of me!!" Sol struggled and earned a gentle shake which did not help his dazed mind to focus.

((you guys are making this soo exciting YAY!!! biggrin.gif SO COOL cool.gif Keep it up! also

)) Edited by rabidminimoose

((Yay for us))

Shane was confused, there were no signs leading back to the escapees and he could hear the enemy forces. Shane backed up against a corner and peaked a glance, deserted. He sighed and continued moving. He paused noticing a small puddle of blood on the floor, human blood. Shane crouched down to get a look, realizing too late that it was a trap. Shane felt something collide with his back and he flew forward. Spinning with his shotgun he turned... to see nothing. Shane stood up looking around. He was then thrown forward once more, thisn time into a wall. A hand clamped over his helmet and threw Shane into the opposite wall. Shane looked into the glowing eyes of a spec ops elite.

The elite snarled and dived sideways disappearing into thin air. Shane got up looking around. He had limited ammo so he couldn't go wasting it. Drawing his combat knife Shane assumed a fighters stance with his trigger hand clutching the knife backhanded. He heard footsteps coming towards him. Shane swiped with the knife, and felt impact. The elite appeared for a moment then was gone again. A pursed of plasma appeared in Shane's peripheral vision, giving him only a brief chance to dodge. Shane fired a shell in the direction, but the elite had moved on. He heard fast footfalls, Shane grinned. The noise moved directly in front of him, and Shane threw a sticky. The grenade latched on to the hidden elite. He heard a small grunt of surprise then the grenade detonated, killing the elite instantly. Shane walked to the corpse and checked for supplies. He then saw the invisiblity armour upgrade on the elite. Shane shrugged and inserted the upgrade into his own armour.

After a while Shane returned and could see the friendly elite being held up by another. Shane activated the cloak and moved behind the group. As he walked a grunt hobbled in front of him. With a bang, Shane's shotgun ripped through the grunt.

((I think I should stop doing these))

((Maybe I should stop being so dazed and confuzzled huh? alright let's get to kicking butt yo! cool.gif ))

Sol heard the Shotgun blast and instinct had him quickly outmaneuver the other sangheili's hold on his shoulders. He activated his energy dagger and tried to trip the other bigger sangheili. The sangheili was surprised by his brother's actions but was more focused with determining where the shotgun blast came from.

Sol noticed the slight shimmer of a cloaking device and was afraid it was another sangheili. He was about to attack it as well when he noticed the shimmer outline a human shotgun and an armored figure. 'is that...the other human prisoner...I thought I was only dealing with one Spartan.'

Unfortunately the other sangheili took this moment to quickly slam Sol into the wall again yelling "Look out Brother!! It's another Demon!!!" Sol tried to correct himself after hitting the wall a second time only to trip on the grunt gore splattered everywhere from the shot gun blast. 'For forerunner's sake I need to get a hold of myself.' Sol sat in the gore and was about to get up when he saw that the other Sangheili had the other spartan engaged.

"Vaht where are you?" Sol looked around for that shimmer of light that always gave them away when cloaked.

((oh Sol lol you need a shower now...anyways can't wait for more spartan vs elite fights yo! and 9pmg5665 you are rebels right?))

Edited by rabidminimoose