Name:James

Appearance:makeshift marine armor.

Organization: rebels

Race: (Human, Elite, Grunt, Brute, etc)human

Primary weapon: assualt rifle

Secondary weapon: combat knife

Traits: cold, mean, destructive.

Ship assigned to: remembrence.

Yeah! Congrats on approval and thank you Walker for moving! -adds mental note to give Walker a cake later-

Username: Astrodeath

Name: Kaede

Appearance: Blonde hair that flows down to the start of his neck, and pale skin. Kaede stands around 6'4 and hazel eyes that seem to switch from green to brown on a whim. He also changes in between muscular build and average, as though his body couldn't decide what it wanted to be.

Organization: Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI)

Race: Human

Primary weapon: Assault Rifle

Secondary weapon: Sniper Rifle

Traits: Intelligent; Courageous; Interesting; Curious; Muscular; Thoughtful

Ship assigned to: Grand Ascendancy

Since the PM affair was technically a 1x1, I'm going to make a completely new character! Huzzah!

Edited by Astrodeath311

((minimoose, may wanna change the name of the rp to something else. Makes no sence right now.))

Username: Nephil

Name: Carigo' Vadee Narakegai

Appearance: Carigo' is a large (even by elite standards) elite at an imposing eight foot eight inches. He has an incredibly muscular build looking much stronger than most other elites. His ceremonial armor is the traditional violet armor with a large cape around the shoulder plates and it has a small shield installed into the armor layer in case of an assasin attack. His battle armor is again violet but looks much more accustomed to the armor style of a Field Marshal due to the manueverability of that armor class. His armor is much different in that the plasma coursing throughout some parts of the armor is red in color in contrast to the traditional blue and he has an enhanced shield (equivilent to an overshield) and a hightened cloaking device. He is most often seen in his ceremonial armor unless a battle is expected to commence soon.

Organization: Covenant

Race: Elite

Primary weapon: A larger customized version of the classic energy blade which is a different color of plasma and a different shape. It also sports many decorations, some awards and some ceremonial.

Secondary weapon: A large plasma repeater that is purple instead of blue, it fires larger bolts of plasma which can knock down a normal energy shield in but five shots, has a renewable charge battery and a much higher overheat barrier.

Traits: Strong, Hononrable, Wise, Unreligious, Strategic, Persuasive and slightly technilogically impaired.

Ship assigned to: Majestic Shanghalai

((Whenever you are all ready then))

Username: kunailby

Name: Edmond also known as Nitro

Appearance: Edmond OR Nitro

Primary weapon: Energy Sword

Traits: Mysterious, Engaged, Courageous, Strategic.

ohter: Even if nitro is a human, he has been working for the Covenant as a spy for years. Him being a human makes it very easy for the spying missions on the Spartans or other human organizations. He is and always will be loyal to the Covenant. He is now on the grand Ascendency, heading for earth

Edited by kunailby

... I can see multiple problems with your app. Basic stuff like capitalization. No, you do not ask a question like this: whats your problem ?

-.-

Username: kunailby
Name: Edmond also known as Nitro
Appearance: [URL=http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsvD2npu6kiCpGaU3No5ixW0f9k9o5LkGkc5mSoRyjSsNr1zpxjS55Lst_FA]Edmond OR Nitro[/URL]
Primary weapon: Energy Sword
Traits: Mysterious, Engaged, Courageous, Strategic.
ohter: Even if nitro is a human, he has been working for the Covenant as a spy for years. Him being a human makes it very easy for the spying missions on the Spartans or other human organizations. He is and always will be loyal to the Covenant.

I fixed your app.

Also, I don't troll.

EDIT: Hey Rabid!

Edited by Astrodeath311

The Quest for Honor, Halo RP mainly sangheili and humans/spartans

-------

Everybody get on my chat, the link is in my signature. This is because I don't want to spam up rmm's thread anymore.

Edited by Astrodeath311

well call it halo and add something that has to do with the plot.

exemple my rp is named: naruto, orochumaru's student

Username: rabidminimoose

Name: Sol Vaanme

Appearance: Crimson Zealot armor

Race: Sangheili

Primary weapon: Plasma Rifle

Secondary weapon: energy dagger

Traits: Highly observant, Invisibility armor, Stealthy

Ship assigned to: Grand Ascendency

History: His first Ossoona mission went so well the Prophets became suspicious. They refused to raise his rank and sent him on a much more difficult mission. He came back unharmed once more, the mission was a success. The Prophets began to give him even more missions as an Ossoona, a rank that is usually a temporary one. Word spread of his permanent Ossoona rank and he was treated as an outsider.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young Sangheili grunted dismally as he watched the glassing of the lush green planet. It bothered him that the prophets would want so much destruction. ‘Isn’t it against our religious creed to harm living things?’ So much blood shed with the reward of honor. “Honor is nothing if achieving it hurts your soul.” The sangheili whispered. Such words were heresy; honor is everything to a Warrior. The others would likely torture him until he accepted their views.

“Sol Vaanme, the ship master would like a word with you.” Said the emotionless AI that helped navigates the ship.

“Is he in the control room?” Sol asked. The Ship Master had a tendency to roam his ship’s many corridors usually scaring the new ship mates as it was unusual for a Ship Master to leave his post.

“Yes” Replied the AI. ‘Great, now what does He want?’ Sol knew it was probably something about the various complaints from the other Warriors.

“It would probably be best for me to change into my ‘Warrior’ garb, lest I get a lecture on the dress-code as well.” Sol walked to his sleeping quarters that he shared with the other Warriors of the same rank. ‘My armor…it is the color of the humans blood.’ He stared at the helmet of his armor. The Flashbacks of the screaming humans that tried to protect themselves from the Covenant onslaught flooded his mind making him shake his head to clear him of it. He placed his helmet upon his head the rest followed shortly after. He turned to look to at the other Warriors milling about the resting pods. Huffing in annoyance as the others growled at him, Sol decided he was going to finally ask the Honorable Ship Master for a transfer.

“Sol Vaanme, the Ship.” The AI was cut off by the ships noisy intercom.

“I need you to report to the control room now Vaanme! We have a ‘situation’ that has a need of your knowledge. Be quick or I’ll report your sorry hind quarters to the Prophets.” The intercom was cut off leaving Sol to contemplate on what this “situation” might be.

“Forerunners have mercy on this warrior soul.” Sol headed in the direction of the control room when he was stopped by an unusual scene.

Edited by rabidminimoose

Kaede dismally watched as a number of elite's passed his cell. A sanghelli walked up to the plasma door which kept him barricaded in his room and growled at him. Quickly getting up, he smashed his fist at the sanghelli taunted him. It must have been a young warrior because it jumped back in surprise and fell onto the violet floor. Yet another elite was coming through a corridor adjacent to Cell Block 9A. The elite that fell onto the floor grunted and picked himself up, and drew an energy sword. Unlocking and opening the door, the elite charged at him, the sword brandished and ready to end him.

Laughing silently to himself, Kaede easily side-stepped the foolish elite and kicked it in the back. It fell onto the floor once more, and the energy sword fell harmlessly out of it's hand. "This is easy!" The spartan shouted happily. Grabbing the sanghelli's hand, he grabbed the sword which was deactivated under his small cot. Activating it, he ran the elite through it's chest; it's purple blood splattered everywhere. Turning quickly, he faced two more elites with plasma rifles brandished as purple blood was cleaned off of his screen.

Dodging to the side as they fired a volley of plasma bullets, he took cover directly in front of his small cot. He charged when he couldn't hear any more fire. Kaede jumped and stabbed another Sanghelli through the eye, he slashed toward the next elite, who was obviously stunned at his attack. The warrior fell, and he lunged at the next sanghelli, completely oblivious of the the man in spartan armor casually walking down the corridor.

Edited by Astrodeath311

Nitro was walking down the corridor adjacent to block c9 making is daily walk in the ship, looking around to see if everything was normal, since he was a spy he didn't had lots to do in the ship he would wounder around until something would happen, at-least until they landed on earth. ~ its been so long since i didn't go on earth, i wounder how much it changed he thought.~ but is thoughts were soon interrupted

from the end of the corridor he would of swear hearing some elite shooting. '' uhh, what the hell is happening ? '' he said to himself as he heard the painfully dying words of an elite. He then quickly ran down the corridor to find out a spartan standing next to some elite corpse. He then stopped and looked directly at the other spartan standing in front of him, not really knowing what to say, he just stood there waiting for a reply. He was also kinda of surprised at the scene he was looking at. He then finally found some words to say '' hey, your escaping too ! '' he finally said. '' Quick follow me '' he added before running down the corridor. He couldn't let anyone know he was a spy, he had to lie

Edited by kunailby

Sol saw the covenant's human spy running away. He was curious and while he was watching the retreating form of the human spy he nearly tripped on the corpse of one of the prison guards. Sol then noticed one of the prisoners standing before him with energy sword activated.

"Human, If you do not wish to die I would advise you to lower your weapon." Sol wanted to sigh with relief. This would surely distract the Ship Master from giving Sol anymore unpleasant missions. That is if he managed to survive. 'This human is strong, maybe...just maybe I could finally execute my plans'. Sol waited for this human to either lower his weapon or strike.

(What coincidence that I start getting into halo and than this pops up smile.gif )

Username: Marcus Pheonix

Name: Shane

Appearance: He's 5.8 and slightly tanned. He has brown hair and his eyes are one piercing blue the other a dark green. He has white armour with hints of grey, his helmet has a silver visor.

Organization: UNSC

Primary weapon: Sniper Rifle

Secondary weapon: Shotgun

Traits: Daredevil, determined, can drive/pilot vertually anything, skilled sharpshooter.

Ship assigned to: Grand Ascendancy

Hearing another voice behind him, Kaede turned quickly and noticed that it was the elite that he had seen coming down the corridor a few moments before, and that elite had a plasma rifle ready to cut through his shields and kill him. Sighing slowly, he deactivated the energy sword and threw it down at the elites feet and said calmly, "Why haven't you shot me yet?" he motioned to the dead elites around him, and continued, "I just killed four of your Sanghelli friends, I should be dead right now, if I were you..."

nitro was now near the end of the corridor but when he turned back to talk to Kaede, he wasn't there. '' crap, now what... he just got caught '' he said to himself. Now i cant let him know that im a spy so i cant really turn back, so now all i have to do is wait here and hope he gets out of this situation by is own.