LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Sorry I haven't posted! I'm kind of waiting for Blue_Apollo to post so I have have an Isis and Promise post together.

I'll get a post up for you soon, Silver. I've been waiting on Aamina, but I guess Renzo's reply can take a backseat for now. Luna needs to get some shtuff done, anyway.

Apollo - I interacted with Luna~

The Guardians of Light ARE heading to Cumulus, right? *hopes I didn't muck up my post...*

Yes, they are. :3 And I do think we should do a timeskip soon, but the problem is that Kai and Noe are about to go to Cumulus and they'd arrive before morning. ^^ We'll see what LL says when she gets back. Or comes back. Wherever she may be. :3

And Silver, if Promise can get on Jahanshah's good side it's not that hard to become his ally... unless Betzalel finds a treacherous thought in your head and eats you. >:D

Anyway, Yuaki is pretty much done for the night but Aketsu's still awake. It's funny that about half the group is leaving; Luna, Kai, Noe, Eirikr, and now Tractus.

Oh, LadyNatasha... Because she'd been traveling a lot, is it possible for her to have recognized Jahan? Cause otherwise, I've got nothing.

Where's Rak? I hope she doesn't mind that Luna is tagging along in Kai's mind (I can edit if need be). Technically she isn't really leaving, she's just sitting in a weird meditative state in the camp, so she'll be quiet for awhile.

Oh, LadyNatasha... Because she'd been traveling a lot, is it possible for her to have recognized Jahan? Cause otherwise, I've got nothing.

I'm not sure what happened to Rak. sad.gif I hope he's okay, because I haven't heard from him recently. He's always 'online' but never talkative. >.> *Cough* RAK, I'm CONCERNED. You should un-concern me by responding. :-P

@Silver: Well, I doubt she would simply because he's never been in public in ordinary clothes without metal skin...

I guess if she had a really photographic mind, or if Jahan was one of the royalty that she had visited more often than most, she could recognize his voice or something. :3 But don't worry about it too much; however you respond, I'll find a way to get you into their group. xd.png As long as you don't do something completely out of character, that is. ~

I think LL and Rak have been busy recently. That is my best and only guess. o.O

Okay! I'll have her recognize his voice.

Edit: There, done! I just edited my earlier post so I wouldn't double post.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Yes, they are. :3 And I do think we should do a timeskip soon, but the problem is that Kai and Noe are about to go to Cumulus and they'd arrive before morning. ^^ We'll see what LL says when she gets back. Or comes back. Wherever she may be. :3

And Silver, if Promise can get on Jahanshah's good side it's not that hard to become his ally... unless Betzalel finds a treacherous thought in your head and eats you. >:D

Anyway, Yuaki is pretty much done for the night but Aketsu's still awake. It's funny that about half the group is leaving; Luna, Kai, Noe, Eirikr, and now Tractus.

They were supposed to be heading directly to whisper *glares at Loren* but thanks to that one, they are now going to Cumulus to restock because of the battle too.\

Sorry I haven't been on earlier, been super busy with homework and planning mom's party....which is today!!!

Nobody tell her wink.gif It's a secret. So, I won't be on much today at all because we are going to be gone all day today getting her a dress, getting pictures and finally going to the party. I'm so excited!!!!

Your mom's birthday? We wouldn't be able to tell her anyways. xd.png

Anyone know where Betzalel Lore went?

lol I don't know where anyone went. I have been so out of commission with everything going on that I haven't been able to look at any of the posts.....

I will try and get one up here pretty soon guys, i am so sorry!

Don't rush~ I just won't post until the timeskip... Just in case anyone was wondering about all of my hiatusness... e_e

Oh my gosh. People are actually posting. O_O It's a miracle! Love, are you going to post with Aamina soon?

I guess I'll divert and come back to you for a bit, if that's okay... We'll get Betzalel to see if she's lying later. I really want to post right now. tongue.gif

Aamina....omgoawsh yes. Uhm and Blue, the thing you did with Kai is godmodding. I would change it for now and take it up with Rak. I don't mind if you two work something out, but at the moment, I would edit.

So, since Rak hasn't posted yet *glares* I will pretty much just post with Aamina since others seem to be reacting with each other pretty well smile.gif

lol he's been super busy lately so no worries though. smile.gifP

I posteth I posteth! sad.gif

sorry, yes I've been quite busy.

I'll pay closer attention though.

And I edited my post! I'll have a reply up for Renzo as soon as I can.

odd I couldn't access the forums yesterday. Now to continue to track this forum until the right time.

Lovey, if you don't mind, could you update the character sheets at the front of the first post? I don't want to have to keep looking for the new characters in the OOC thread. ^^;

Nasa13: I think there was something wrong with the forums that day because I couldn't access it either. *le shrug*

It's a bit slow as well for now...