Skypool

How did the person above you die?

For only a second, thought something badly of Chuck Norris.

(I know Chuck Norris jokes are old, but that's the first one I've ever said tongue.gif)

A little imp switched the bowl of ice-cream, since draegornac didn't use poison, that he was immune to he died himself.

Herk died when she tried to prove that she was the awesomest human ever by jumping off a cliff.

Edited by FlowerOwl

And Draegornac dies when I ATE A MARSHMELLOW.

Don't ask why, you just suddenly dropped there...

artemis4342 dies when a portal appears below artemis's feet, teleporting artemis into a star. then another star colided into that star, pushing it close to a alien spaceship.It stole all the stars energy.Then, after it used the energy the alien spaceship lost control and fell into a huge black hole.

Creepado was eaten alive by rabid bunny rabbits while camping in the woods.

Due to keeping to many redbox movies, the police pulled a raid on mysfytt's house, in the chaos mysfytt ran away only to be hit by a school bus

The Doctor wasn't paying attention to where he was landing and the TARDIS crushed penguin_adu6oo in an instant.

Raptor of Dragons was shot by those annoying dinosaur hunters. dry.gif

Durppie was killed when I poisoned her soda

What did you do that for? ohmy.gif

Raptor of Dragons, after she was mystically resurrected from the dead died when she stood between a crazed Veggie Monster with a plethora of weapons and a huge pile of veggies and healthy stuff.

Edited by Durppie

While I was being killed off by Veggie Monsters, Durppie was being crushed between a boulder and a spaceship

Darien dies when he gets killed by a robot that one of my evil characters made.

Robots name: The conficker.

Edited by creepado

Creepado died because she was turned into a baby male chick on a farm for eggs and they slaughtered her.

(That's what they do, seriously)

Edited by Mousia

Mousia died when an An alien abducted her and killed her.

Creepado died again because she got run over by the bus that I was driving before I got abducted by aliens.

Mousia died again when i got resurected and killed her with my wrath..

Edited by creepado

Creepado died again because I became a zombie and smashed her with a....twig. After that, I ate her brains, which is how she really died.xd.png

A evil pale faced man appeared out of knowhere and the next thing you know.... mousia is dead.

Edited by creepado

I come back as a ghost and seek vengeance on my killer cat. Creepado dies because she gets struck by lightning, hit by a meteor, and burned by acid rain. All of these events happen within seconds of each other. xd.png