Skypool

How did the person above you die?

Starri700 died while walking in a heavy fog and was run over by a run away unicycle.

Catlover74 died because a bunch of hybrid, aggressive cat-dogs leaped onto her and she fell off a cliff to her death.

Deathwing died when she stole my 2nd gen gold. I came after him and murdered them then took my pretty back to my cavern.

Kin Sedren died when I saw no capitols in your name, so I went on a caps rage.

Eventually I got bored, so i tossed you down a cliff. You fell in water and didn't die. And then puppies smothered you. And then you suffocated. You still didn't die. And then I just poofed you infront of a Black Hole. And thus you died.

SkyraTwilight812 died because they ticked off a Natural and had the powers of the planet turned against them. How'd they make the Natural mad? They took the last brownie.

DragonScorn died when you ate the last cookie. So then my pygmyies got mad for eating their cookies. So then my nice big Nebula came over and Omnomnom'd you to death.

Starri700 died when she asumed she was the dragonborn and persued Alduin and found him

ticonderoga2 died because Dino Cave was a lie.

Dream Thief stole a cheesie out of Kanaye's dream and she chased her down and killed her with a cheese cutter.

Lanaye died when I tripped you into a pit by mistake. I went for help, but instead I just had My vampie come over. And then bad things happened.

catlover232 died in a freak toweling accident.

(No worries. biggrin.gif We're good. )

catlover232 died from suffication by accidentally being in a massive dust bunny migration.

(Thx i relized after i posted)

RMMC died from knowing and having too much in their head so then it exploded

(thx for making me die in a very....creative.....funny.....way:D)

Edited by catlover232