Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Tubesock Reads Disclaimer sticker on AI suit *Zork Industries is not responsible for any death, sickness, or death*

Do you really want to become dead?

Eriplush, what are Thins landdwwellin

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Oh, get over yourself man, you can't beat adorableness.

Because you were hurt in the past. before you were animate. We saved you but Mr. Zork and his people nuked whole cities. and they hurt you

wwhy do i havve a ovverwwhelmin desire to commit genocide against all thins landdwwellin

If you join Mr. Zork you can fulfill that wish, infact, Mr. Zork has killed many evil people on his journeys through the cosmos, such as Sheriff Lonestar, Coco Nebulon, Clunk and many more!

*Whispers to Icarus* I ate a devil fruit so I can either transform into a Unfezeant or Manetric to spy on him.

*whispers back*

Keep Eriplush contained in a concealed adorable bubble.

raptor can spy on Mr. Zork due to the fact that she was once on the other side(for like 3 minutes) and she ate a devil fruit, so she can go either way

*turns into an Unfezeant* I like this form best. Worst comes to worse, I can fly away.

haha fish.

*looks at eriplush sadly*

I'm afraid i have to conceal you so you don't commit genocide on us all. But if you agree to help us, i can train you to be the best killer agent for us. and you can commit genocide on any species outside of this bubble because they all work for Mr. Zork

i

i don't understand anyfin

wwhy am i makin fish puns

Because the evil people, AKA the people you are with must have brainwashed you! if you join MR> Zork we never brainwash anybody! And we cherish all of our members!

Mr.Zork, we live to cherish and love all of OUR people. they are not members, they are citizens

*sits with adorable presidential pose*

Raptor, you are approved to go

okay

*Probably puts on the armor, even though has no idea what it's for.*

did all a you knoww that magic isn't reel

because it's not

Edited by Pika_Oi

*Walks out of one side and goes around front to meet Mr. Penguin* Ah! Mr. Penguin! I've heard so much about you!

Oh hello, are you interested in joining Zork indu-

*BBBBZAP!*

Oh you silly people, you forgot about those X shaped objects didn't you? well they are electro-mines, they immobilize your body by trapping it in an electric field

Eriplush, you will become the most adorable killing macine of our community!

*out of corner of eyes sees struggling*

Oh no! what am i going to do!?! Charmander!! charmander???

Yes, you almost fooled me, but as soon as someone join Zork industries these little devices recognize their DNA and will not trap them, now I know you are on of them, hmmm now what to do with you..., I may have to use you as a bartering tool