Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Pika! come to the green slug, I can equip you with a battle walker that will allow you to speak! the people that trapped you in that bubble are monsters!

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

*Tubesock the ferret hugs Charmander*

Thank you thank you!

*continues to eat various jellos with immense happiness*

Pika, it won't be real life! you will no longer know how to think!

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

*Besides the overwhelming knowledge that you are called "Eriplush," you know absolutely nothing.*

Pika, we can teach you to speak, believe!

and you know you are alive, and you know you are now animate. he is trying to trick you

safjkdfss asdjfdslfksww. awwalksnfds? asklnfsdkienlsakwwvv...

Ummmm...yes....sure....just exit the bubble and we can get you a good battle walker!

*Does not know how to move. Knows nothing besides the fact that is named "Eriplush."*

*looks at Pika* No! Don't trust him. We're your friends Pika!

Eriplush, I grant you knowledge. You are at least as smart as a 11 year old now, you know not to take candy from strangers as well, or to be tricked * runs out of juice to make you any smarter then an 11 year old* darn...

Eriplush! if you can hear move wiggle your body to the noise! we can get you a battle walker, it will allow you to walk AND talk! Just follow the noise!

Eriplush, you are adorable, we have saved you from being inanimate. Mr. Zork is an evil slug who can't really talk much

They are evil Eriplush! Evil I tell you! They are all evil! Join us and you can be a part of Zork industrys!

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

My name is Raptor. Pleased to meet you

Look at our faces, can't you tell we are sweet?

He is trying to trick you sad.gif

* irresistible adorable face*

please don't follow him

Eriplush, you were inanimate. unable to do anything. I have granted you life so that you can be happy and not-inanimate.

Mr. Zork is trying to steal the thread!

He is a mean and evil slug!

oh okay

wwhy am i here

howw am i here

wwhat happened

They made you into stone! I am an all knowing AI that speaks for Mr. Zork! Mr. Zork has done nothing to them, yet they threaten to rule this thread with and iron fist! join Zork industrys and you will have a life of amazing things!

wwhy do i havve a ovverwwhelmin desire to commit genocide against all thins landdwwellin