Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Hey Dragonhatchling! Are you adorable enough to help us?

*says tubesock Adorably*

*adorable bubble starts to grow and include even more adorable things, it turns all colors of the spectrum as light shards engulf Mr. Zork*

keep working Charmander!

Because....we are adorable wub.gif

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

*bzzzzzrt*

Now Mr. Zork there is no reason to resort to using that...

*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZRT*

*Boom! Launches siege mode nuclear bomb*

Lets see you cute bubble withstand that!

*stars making an adorable shield to protect us from the nuclear bomb as fast as I can*Tubesock,we need to make an adorable shield as fast as we can so we don't get nuked by the bomb!

Edited by Squertle

You don't understand Charmander, the bubble is already to adorable for a nuke! we should be fine as well as the whole town

*says in a very adorable voice*

NOW ATTACK RAPTOR OF DRAGONS FOR TRYING TO EAT ME!

*blinks twice* pweeeaase?

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Inanimate avatar, you are saved because i stole you back and you are in my adorable bubble

*says with the most adorable ness on the earth*

*Cannot have heard that or have any knowledge that was saved due to being inanimate.*

(this should be an RP xd.png)

*almost faints with to much adorable power used*

Go on Charmander, you can do it!

*uses flame wheel again*(I'm making a rp that could have something like this in it,it's called changed if you want to check it out)

*happily looks up to charmander making an effort for Tubesock the adorable ferret* thank you charmander!

(i have never played a true RP, so i'm not very good at it nor do i know where to start xp )

*gets up*

The nuclear bomb as went off. We have enough adorable covering the town to save most of the residents smile.gif sadly, Raptor of dragonas was out there...not sure if she is alright though she tried to eat me...

*attacks back by using Spark* I didn't say I wasn't going to eat you. I just said I eat ferrets for breakfast. Sheesh. Ferrets these days.

hurkguplnukflunt

Mr. Zork!, that was VERY rude

*fires adorable holo-cats, which counter your adorable bubble, and begins making large cracks*

I wuv cats

*Is inanimate and thus cannot participate in any fighting or really do anything besides be potentially destroyed or damaged in the crossfire.*

I say one simple thing and every one's a critic

You threatened to eat me! or so i took it, what is an adorable ferret to do these days? everyone wants to eat us or blow us up with nuclear bombs..

Mrs. Raptor, If you sign this contract you and Mr. Zork can team up, to destroy the enemies, and if you two achieve victory, you shall receive 35% of the thread, while Mr. Zork will get the other 65%

*hands contract*

'Tis fine, I don't eat albino ferrets.