Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Tubesock the adorable ferret is sad and begs horribly for toy to be back in her grasps

Your screwdriver is no match for Tubesock the adorable ferret. Her adorableness shield is to strong for any match.

Adorable Tubesock says sweetly to Charmander, Dr. Who has a sonic screwdriver.

*adorably looks into charmander's eyes*

how could you not know?

*narrows my eyes and looks sweetly back into Tubesock's eyes*That who little cute thing isn't going to work on me, because I am just as cute as you. smile.gif

I don't know how I can't know.

With happy adorable puppy dog eyes Adorable Tubesock looks back into Charmander's adorable eyes and says

" you and me Charmander, we can rule this thread. With our adorableness. they will never resist"

and sits quietly waiting for an answer....adorably

*makes the most adorable pose*

user posted image

We can do it Charmander!

Because we have the strength to do it! together smile.gif

*Looks narrowly deep into...eyes(?)*

*stands up on only back legs*

*puts arms by sides like a meerkat*

Derpl Zork, you are now controlled by the adorable Tubesock and her bestist friend Charmander. You must follow our commands and help us by trying to be as adorable as a.... Derpl Zork can be

* Keeps staring into eyes(?) and sits slowley*

*uses adorable charmander eyes and tries to hypnotize Penguin*You won't have anything to say about it. You will watch us take over this thread and you will be our servant.

Edited by Squertle

*looks back at Charmander*

i was going to ask you the same thing...

SIMULTANEOUS ADORABLENESS???

We could leave and go around the world collecting the most adorable animals and creatcuts adorable army and come back and defeat Penguin.

Edited by Squertle

*Enter siege mode with sheild*

You now have no effect on Mr. Zork, he is the only one fit to rule this thread

(And for the record, the person talking is Derpl's battlesuit AI, Derpl has can't really speak....all he's ever really said in the game story is "I wuv cats")

I'm a cross breed between a Manetric and an Unfezeant, with a little bit of Woobat~

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Oh! But you forgot about my Adorable shield as said previously!

Mr.Zork, You don't understand the power of my adorable bubble, it can do MUCH more then your silly shield can handle!

*acts even more adorable and adorable shiny bubble grows larger and begins to spew shards of light*

I'm pretty sure I left it over in this area... oh! Hello traveler.... would you like to help me find something? I mean, we can make a deal... you help me find what I'm looking for, I'll give you a ride. Swell?

*Begins firing siege mode machine gun*

Mr. Zork's sheild is not easily penetrated by your puny shards of cut-

GUBLHUPGMUFL

Mr. Zork that was highly unnecessary!