Syrup

Act as your avatar!

No icon to see here...keep moving please.

NNNIIIINNNNJJJJAAAA!!!! i seem to have ninjad my way into a time warp and appeared in the very near future.... WHATEV!

occ: im baaaack

(Since Ima little floaty pen)

Curious, the pen floated over to the whirling colors, then sketched out words in the piece of parchment floating beside it. Very pretty, I'm sure...

The whirring colours shattered into a million icy shards as the pen inked in the last letter, then clicked and cluttered as they drew together as if magnetized and then rearing into a dragon's head. White and blue horns glistened in the sunlight like wintry icicles as the dragon opened its jaws, and dissolved once again into a million tiny ice shards whirring around in the darkness.

(Sorry, I'm in a very writing mood today.)

Weeeeeeeee, i'm gliding though the sky- OMG I nearly got hit by the lighting- AUGH! I nearly got hit by another one!

Half-distracted by the flashes of lightning outside, the pen slowly drifted to the window. Through it had no eyes, it could see, in a sense, and knew what the dragons soaring through the storm looked like. Two dragons, not one. Turning to the paper, which had mysteriously gone clean again, it wrote out Why do they fly in the storm? Won't they get burnt?

You think highly of yourself. The curling, loopy, almost vine-like handwriting formed from the ink that flowed from the tip of the pen. Too highly. But the dragon was already receding, flying out into the world.

(I wanna make a rp based off of this, sort of)

Shiny. Pray, elaborate. The pen seemed to write with a slower, heavier, more disapproving pace. Surely a queen such as Your Majesty must know the magic of beautiful words, when used corrently.

My my, espeon your coat is coming in so nicely, it looks terrific and wonderful, I'm so jealous of it!!!(Read the cardboard to understand fully wink.gif )

ugh....I tripped and now my eyes won't stop spinning!

grrrrrrr...