cattygal210

Transformers 1, 2, and 3!

"Ah, crap!" Slider bolted from her position and swerved neatly out of the way, practically sending sparks from friction between the wheels on her feet and the pavement. She glanced over her shoulder and, with a few powerful strokes, was soon rocketing away across the ground. There were some trees coming up - a few of the boosters in her heels went off, and she made a leap, transformed, and was off across the sky. Better to take a fight away from a human facility, anyway.

((Lol Catty. ... Are you going to show up anytime soon? I remember you posting Bee as being in the car lot or whatever, not sure who will be playing Sam or if you're going to just pretend that happened. xd.png ))

Edited by digipup

"Yes, crap! What the hell are you doing here, autodork?!" Alex boosted her jets further and caught up to the green autobot. She flew to the front of it and brought out her guns.

(Catty! Come quick! MY character has a grudge against bee and she wants to fight. happy.gif I have a plan for her so I want her to fight bee quick! MWHAHAHAH!)

"Autodork? Seriously? Bad pun..."

"What am I doing? WHAT AM I DOING!?" Slider snarled, arming her own guns. "I'll tell you what I'm doing, Heater-head! I'm just lounging around, minding my own effin' business and then you have to stroll in - or out, I don't even know - and come after me and start turning into a kamikaze and try to take us both out, so now I'm going to send you off to the junkyard for good measure! THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING!"

Alex started laughing. And laughing. And kept laughing. She untransformed and langed with a very loud thunk. She lay on the ground, clutching her stomach, and laughing so hard that grease came out her eyes. (As tears. lol happy.gif) Her fists pounded the ground and her cannons aimed at the green thingie. They fired off while she laughed and finally, she was able to stand.

"H-heater- h-head?! OH MY GOD THAT"S A GOOD ONE! I think that's the best one I've heard! Congratulations to you! Oh I don't care what you're doing! That's just what I'm supposed to say as Megatron's second! I hate all of this seriousness. But, thank you! You just made my freaking day!" She jumped up, tackling the autobot in a half hug/strangulation attempt.

((... This femme is nuts. xd.png))

"Um... Okay...." Slider quirked one optic ridge. "What is wrong with this picture. Someone tell me, please."

This thought was instantly disbanded when she was bodily jerked back to attention by the Decepticon's rather effective tackle. Slider at the Decepticon both were brought to the ground.

"AHH MY GOD!" She squawked, transforming back to robot mode so she could fight more effectively on the ground. "GETTOFF!"

(I know. I love insane characters. happy.gif)

"Noo! You're so cuddly!" Alex laughed insanely and flipped her arms so that she could slam the autobot on the ground.

"By the way, What's your name? I don't like fighting impolitely." She said as she tried the maneuver.

Slider let out a grunt as she hit the ground hard. She shut her eyes for a brief moment as her parts absorbed the impact, and then she tried the exact same thing on her opponent, jamming the spikes that jutted from her heels into the ground so she could keep her balance while she seized the orange femme and flipped her over down in front of herself. ((*Trying to imagine the scene* ... Rofl slinky effect!))

"My name... Is... SLIDER!"

(lol, she's yellow and yay slinkies!)

Alex smiled as she hit the ground. "Slider, huh? Sounds like something you would name an appetizer. Well, hello Slider. My name is Alex. Nice. Ta. Meet. YA!"She pushed out the words as she rearranged her body.

She flipped her lower body so it was facing the ground and aimed both of her legs forward, into Slider's stomach. She added her wheels in so they would roll up and hit her face.

((She looks orange in the pic you posted? Ah well. xd.png))

Slider was too quick for her. In a flash, she had seized the Decepticon's ankles and smacked her stomach-down into the ground again.

"Hyah!" She pounced on the femme from behind and planted one hand on each of her shoulders, digging the longer spikes on her arms into the dirt on either side of her face (more out of side effect than on purpose, however). "Don't move, or I'll bite one of these weird little flap things on your helmet off. For Spark's sake, no wonder you're Megatron's second-in-command. Your processor is filled with just as many nuts and bolts as his is."

Edited by digipup

Laughing, Alex reared up, breaking the hold and shoving the autobot off and into the dirt. She spun around and aimed her cannons at the girl machine (LOL! rhyme! yay!) wearing a smile and transforming her bottom half to what it was usually.

"Thank god someone besides me noticed that he's got a few screws loose! Ah, you know, I only joined the decepticons for one reason. That yellow idiot. Bumblebee. He killed my best friend, for no reason. She wasn't even a deception! He ripped her spark out and crushed it, right in front of me and her child." Her face grew darker as she spoke and as she finished, her eyes flashed red and her mouth guard slid into place. Growing a blade much like Optimus's; only flashing blue, she armed it towards the autobot's neck.

((Just for my curiosity, why exactly did Bumblebee kill Alex's friend? That doesn't seem like something he'd just spontaneously do, so I'm curious if you actually have a whole plotline for it or what?))

Slider was back on her feet within moments and she glided out of the way easily, and continued in a circle around the Decepticon, always moving, always shifting position, ready to rocket out of the way if need be.

She would have just continued this, if Bumblebee's name hadn't been brought up. Her optics widened slightly. She sent a brief glance down to that very name, which was tattooed on the inside of her left arm.

Her fingers curled into fists. "Leave Bumblebee alone."

Edited by digipup

(Your character seems a bit godmodded, don't ya think? And yup! I have the plot! *que evil laugh here* xd.png lol)

"He's a murderer! How can you defend that slime!?" Taking advantage of her opponent's pause, Alex launched herself at bot, aiming her guns for the stomach. and firing rounds that weren't meant for trying to kill. Just delays. She didn't want to kill this bot. She seemed a bit like her friend. Stubborn, protective, and funny. But that didn't take away from the fact that she was an autobot.

"Do you kill bots with families as well? Coldly, and without sympathy or reason? Because that's what your precious bumblebee did! ARRRAAAHHH!"

((No less than yours. ^^ I level my own characters with their opponents to keep it a fair fight. When they keep getting thrown around and keep getting back up for no explainable reason, mine do the same. ^^

And I believe you mean power-playing, that's making your character super powerful/unbeatable, ect. God-modding is controlling another player's character.))

"Well you know what? I don't give a damn!"

Slider got the shots in the stomach and had to break off. She stumbled back, putting one hand over the wounds in her torso and sheilding her face with the opposite arm.

She snarled a curse and brought out her own two guns, firing one for her opponent's face.

"At least... Bumblebee... Doesn't hold a GRUDGE!"

(kk. that's fair. But I meant that there was no way for my character to avoid that. It make it impossible to do anything when you say my character did something. Sorry, its a little confuzzling for me. happy.gif)

"Nope, he's just a child killer!" Alex felt a sting on her cheek and realized that she had just barely avoided the shot. She rebounded by launching her blade toward the autobot.

((Apologies, I got a little busy.

Anyway, yes, battles can be hard to write out... Especially those between giant transforming robots. xd.png

Before I continue to post, tell me exactly what Alex's weapon is? You said her 'blade', is it a sort of blade that is actually a gun, with the blade as the barrel, or just a sword, or something else?))

(No, the cannons are part of her as a plane but she grew the blade from her arm like Optimus does. And it's fine! ^^)

Name: Shadow Stalker

Human/Autobot/Decepticon: Autobot all the way.

Personality: level headed, skilled fighter, prankster, quiet, fiesty at times, caring,loyal,brave,and strong.

Looks: she's rather tall for a femme, has ice blue optics, and she's colored black, silver, and lime green.

Other: she has three alt. forms not including her bipedal mode: Ferrari Enzo, black wolf with lime green bat wings, SR-71 "Blackbird", a d she has a huge crush on Optimus Prime and Sideswipe.

( so, what exactly I happening at the moment?)