cattygal210

Transformers 1, 2, and 3!

Name:Alex

Human/Autobot/Decepticon: Decepticon!

Personality: Hates the Autobots for only one reason. Bumblebee. He killed her best friend and she only joined the Decepticons to get revenge.

Looks:user posted image

Other: Is Megatron's second in command

Edited by BloodyKisses123

(My friend still hasn't answered her pm. Do we need more characters to get started or are we just waiting for something? or someone?)

(Its a bit of both. We have digipup who is Ironhide and stromzone said hes making up a character. But we need more of the main charries to join, like Sam and Optimus, etc...)

( I could play Optimus or someone if you need me to. happy.gif but I can also post out invites to this RP if you wouldn't mind?)

(Sure that would be great if you wouldnt mind sending invites out. And you can Rp Optimus if you wanna also. smile.gif)

(( I'm playing Ironhide and two OCs - an Autobot named Slider and... Someone else named Shadow. I'm taking so long to get their sketches into lineart and such because I was on vacation. Sorry ^^' ))

((Ha! I've finally got one of my forms. /Slowpoke

I'll bring in another OC some time soon as well, but she is not necessary until the third, maybe second movie time period... Thing. For now I'll just keep Ironhide and the one below.

Name: Slider

Side: Autobot

Appearance:

Click here. (Note: That drawing was done by me, and is copyright of me - I do not give anyone permission to use it in any way, shape, or form.)

She has a few strings of graffiti on her, one being on her right leg and comically reading ‘Die, Decepticreeps!’ The longest spike on her left arm bears her name on both sides, and she has Bumblebee’s name tattooed on the inside of the same arm. She usually tries to direct attention away from the last one, but has said before that the name encourages her. As a unique trait and what gives her name, when she is in her robot mode all of her boosters and rockets are gathered in her feet. Since these aforementioned feet also carry the only wheels she has, she is able to rocket over terrain of nearly any type at very fast speeds. Her vehicle mode is a jet. (I have not decided on the mechanics of this yet, as Slider was one of my very first OCs from years ago and I’ve just started revamping her. Her weapons are also undecided for the same reasons.)

Personality: Slider is a friendly, bright-hearted comedian for the most part, but with a bit of a hot temper and an attitude when it comes to her self-esteem. She has energy, but is generally easy-tempered and just goes with the flow, although she does have her stubborn, I-will-not-cooperate-under-any-circumstances moments. She loves messing with her friends and as a general habit, teases them about everything, from Ironhide’s “You feelin’ lucky, punk?” to Jazz’s very small height in comparison with everyone else. She doesn’t, obviously, confine her jests to just those on her side, of course. There are plenty of nicknames she reserves for the Decepticons, which is vividly illustrated by the reference to ‘Decepticreeps’ on her leg.

History: Nothing unusual, really. Her age doesn't range too far from that of the younger bots of the original five that went to earth.

Other: Slider has quite a crush on Bumblebee, which is not a deep dark secret but not widely well-known, either.

))

Edited by digipup

((Hey catty, Can I still approve? Or was that a one time thingy? And I'm just gonna put my characters in place. happy.gif))

Optimus drove on the highway, thinking about his friends and the ongoing war. He was curious and very edgy, wondering of the new 2nd for Megatron. There were rumors about her, her cruelty, yet her outstanding military and social strategy. She had climbed from nowhere, practically unheard of and became one of the highest ranking decepticons there were. Impressive to say the least.

Alex waited in the metal Air force room. She was so bored! As a fighter Jet, she couldn't travel the streets of this human world easily but she had a mission to do. And some little side revenge as well...

Edited by BloodyKisses123

Slider happened to be in the same metal Air force room as Alex, also in her vehicle mode. At the moment, she was not aware that there was a Decepticon within a perimeter of about a hundred yards or so, although there was no way to find out anyway until the Decepticon decided to make the first move, if any move at all.

Slider was, at the moment, quite bored.

"Sometimes I wonder if I'd get more action as a Decepticon..." She muttered inwardly. "... That'd be the only reason to join them, though. Jerks. Why are there always more of them than Autobots? It makes absolutely no sense."

Alex got sick of waiting. Seeing no human around, she transformed, her sleek armor shining and casting reflections off of the other vehicles around her. Standing and stretching, she walked out of the hanger door and came away to a high mountain where she could sit and have some privacy.

"Ah. Much better." Her metallic voice vibrated and changed pitches, giving the robotic feeling. She sat down and let her folded up parts relax. There were no autobots to be seen. She was glad. Relaxing was all she needed. And maybe some bumblebee butt to kick. She really really hated him.

The sound of something moving caught Slider's attention first. It was a sound she knew well, and she instinctively froze.

Being in vehicle mode, the movement wasn't exactly visible, but she shifted her vision slowly around to see a-- ... Oh, slag, that was a Decepticon walking away.

"Oh god."

Slider waited for a few minutes after the Decepticon was gone, and then she too transformed. With wheels on her feet there was no need to walk, so instead she glided noiselessly over to the edge of the hangar and paused there to listen.

Alex stretched and groaned. "My, my! I had no idea being stuck in that hanger for so long would cramp me this bad... I think I should get back to Megatron. He'll get in a huff again if I'm not back soon. I Can hear him now... 'Alex! You were supposed to complete your mission and get back! What will the others think if my second in command is lazy and takes her time?!' Blah blah blah. He never stops nagging! I just want to kill Bumblebee and get on with my life. But those silly little autobots are too god damn annoying..." She mumbled to herself and played with the wheels on her feet.

"Annoying, huh?" Slider lifted her optic ridges. "... Well, that's problematic."

The femmebot considered her options briefly, and then chose to remain where she was. Maybe the Decepticon would keep talking to herself and reveal more.

Slider eyed the tattoo on her right leg fondly, which of course read 'Die, Decepticreeps!' This was, of course, her mission just like any Autobot, and she indeed was itching to fight after so long a time of immobile situation. This planet would be a sucky one to fight on, though. There were small parts and living things all over the place that made things terribly messy.

She hoped, in her spark of sparks, that no humans would come walking in and catch sight of her - what a train wreck that would be.

Edited by digipup

"Bored, bored. And yeah, still bored." Alex rolled her shoulder and transformed into a sleek fighter jet. on her sides it read "Piss off Autosnots." She took to the air and scoped the skies. Seeing something large and green, she flew down to it.

"Autobot!" She glared and dive bombed.