cattygal210

Transformers 1, 2, and 3!

Ok I'm sorry, I can't do this right now, it's to hard on the iphone. I'll finish up later.

While we're on grammar...

Anyways, this RP seems interesting. I'll be lurking.

This seems quite good - and it's refreshing to see someone who didn't try to make a whole new (*cough* lame *cough* ) plotline to RP with. However, you might not want to limit everything to what happened in the movies. I can see you did say that it would be 'basically' following the movies, but as has been suggested, some characters don't show up for quite a while, so you may want to do a little more thinking and figure out ways to put in some of the characters that show up later (although, only if someone requested it so?).

I'm definitely going to join this when it is accepted... *Huggles own OCs*

... And I call Ironhide!

Edited by digipup

Sorry this took so long, but here's some more

Therefore the humans don't know of the Autobots/Decepticons existence.

Place a comma between "therefore" and "the"

Mikaela has dumped her rude ex but has not met Sam yet.

Place a comma between ex and but

I can't do anymore right now because we have company over. I'll do the rest later. Good luck! biggrin.gif

Oh, sorry, I forgot about this. You probably are, contact a mod to get it approved.

Bumblebee sits in the lot of a car dealer. He is in car form. He wondered where Optimus was. He knew he had to find him. He couldnt go now because it was broad daylight and there were many humans around.

(I'm going to join but you should fix your tense. Your still posting in present tense!)

(? Im confused. If you are talking about the post I just made then yeah. Its supposed to be present. That was my post for bumblebee. smile.gif)

Ohye right, but when your posting liek that it should be in past tense. I don't think I'll join till it gets started up. Just keep bumping till people join and don't post till you get lots o people.

((Apologies that I'm taking so long to get my form up. Been a little busy lately - stretch your patience for me, please ^^' ))