Dyzi

Maze Runner

What Maze Runner Character Are You??  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love the book The Maze Runner! I really want the sequel to it, The Scorch Trials.

If you have read this book what character do you think you would most likley be?

Dude, take it from a person who loves books and has read this book series, it is to die for, You will never believe who Thomas really is, and I am almost like him.

Trust me, this is a to die for book series(literally, new creatures, new shocks and new awesomeness!!!!)

KNOW IT AND LOVE IT! These books are awesome! It's so weird how Dashner can write this series where it's all dark and sad (But still amazing!) and then write the 13th Reality series where the characters are always making jokes. Dashner is one of my favorite authors! As for which charater I'd be, I'd have to say Teresa. biggrin.gif

Edited by chvj

I really hope a second book comes to the library soon.

Why did they have to leave us hanging!? xd.png

I saw the death at the end coming. I was sad my suspension was confirmed. WHHHYY!? D:

Edited by evangeline5432

I read this. It's an interesting premise actually. Read both of them, and dang, cliff-hanger at the end of the second one. >~> At least the last book's out now.

I have yet to get a copy myself though. I've seen people read it around in my classes, and it looks pretty dark compared to the first two in terms of colors and cover...

I've read the first one. Don't remember much about it but I do remember I really liked it. I'll have to check out the other books in the series.

I just bought all the books to this series, just reading the description about them made them sound great. And it looks like a lot of people liked them too, so I'm sure I will smile.gif

I was wondering who has read this book, I have read all thee books and currently reading the prequel.

I found the Grievers to be very scary. At nights I don't want to go to sleep because I fear they may come out of the book and attack me.

I've read the first, and have started on the second(Scorch Trials). And right now, I find the chapter in which heads become bowling balls to be a bit scarier than the Grievers. The description was kind of disturbing.

I agree with you there huh.gif I hear that they are making a movie of the Maze Runner. Something i definetly want to see wink.gif

A movie? That's cool. I wonder when it's coming out. And there's a prequel to the series?

Edited by Darklight

I read the first one, and I've been trying to find the second one as an eBook so I can read it too. It's a very interesting series.

I've read Maze Runner, Scorch Trials, Death Cure, and am currently reading Kill Order. This book series is amazing! I keep trying to get everyone I know interested in them.

And @Darklight yes there is a prequel. It's Kill Order. Takes place 13 years before Maze Runner.

I've read Maze Runner, Scorch Trials, Death Cure, and am currently reading Kill Order. This book series is amazing! I keep trying to get everyone I know interested in them.

And @Darklight yes there is a prequel. It's Kill Order. Takes place 13 years before Maze Runner.

blink.gif I found Kill Order to be much more scary than the first three books

blink.gif I found Kill Order to be much more scary than the first three books

I just finished it and LOVED it. It really was more creepy and suspenseful that the other three. I loved all four of the books, but Kill Order was my favorite.

I've read all three books in the main series, but not The Kill Order. I really liked them, although I haven't read them in a while. I remember that those books had some interesting scenes.

Can someone who has read the book and seen the movie tell me how good the movie was compared to the books?

I'd really love to read the books, but not if it's going to ruin the movies... :/

Dylan O'Brien is just too beautiful for me to risk that... lol.