kolodragon

The Island of Hope OOC

I quit hatchlings awhile ago, but as to the character, its an adult like you said kolo

(LLD I PMed you but maybe you will see this first. You said your character was all alone, if thats the case, then tell me where you are and what you are doing and I will introduce my character there.)

None of LLD's characters are alone, they're with each other, Durppie's characters (Rana and Teku) and Sapphire. tongue.gif Either that or I need to reread some things.

Edited by kolodragon

Oh, well if thats the case, then where are all they? I need to show up somehow, I guess flying...

Ælex's characters, Ashur and Varaug, are walking from the Magi Garden to the clearing (Sapphire's Tree's general area.). Vena, who belongs to Lila, and Drako, who belongs to Azteck are on the beach and head towards the Origin Caves and Sleeping Forest (I think). My character, Sapphire, Durppie's characters, Teku and Rana, LLD's characters, Vrans and Tashrin, and orange's Cryo, are at the Magi Gardens. Kyitei, RJ's character, Sparrow, haptic's character, Nexote, Durppie's character, Kiara, DragonTrainer101's character, and Star, Zoroark77's character, are around the clearing in their nests (Sparrow is underneath Sapphire's. RJ is unavailable, and haptic is inactive.). Lato_Dato's Ne'Fai is in her egg, in her nest, and DragonFriend's Requiem is also in her egg, in Sapphire's nest (and LD is unavailable, but lurking.).

That about sums everyone up smile.gif

Bump, and LLD, don't kill all the wolves yet, it's only been like half a page, and not everyone had even reacted to the event yet.

Ack sorry... well he ain't killing then really. He's to weak just if they get caught its just them getting yanked away sort of thing.

RJ, the adults are nowhere near where Kyitei, Requiem, and etc. are. All the hatchlings, besides Sapphire, Tashrin, and Ashur are in the clearing (around Sapphire's tree). Rana, Teku, Vrans, Isserdell, Tashrin and Sapphire are in the area around the Magi Gardens, The Sleeping Forest, and The Origin Caves. And post 650 characters per post, check how many characters with the 'Check Post Length' button.

Edited by kolodragon

You said the wolves toyed with the hatchlings before effortlessly finishing them off, Kolos. Are they dead? Just asking, because the wording sounds like that...

Rainbow_Joy

Name: Kyitei

Breed: Pygmy

Personality: Kyitei is a bold and curious dragon. He likes shiney and pretty things and is attracted to anything that looks nice. He loves to play and he likes being around others. It makes him feel safe.

I edited my charrie for a personality.

You said the wolves toyed with the hatchlings before effortlessly finishing them off, Kolos. Are they dead? Just asking, because the wording sounds like that...

I'll fix that.

RJ, I meant this post, that's direct towards you.

RJ, the adults are nowhere near where Kyitei, Requiem, and etc. are. All the hatchlings, besides Sapphire, Tashrin, and Ashur are in the clearing (around Sapphire's tree). Rana, Teku, Vrans, Isserdell, Tashrin and Sapphire are in the area around the Magi Gardens, The Sleeping Forest, and The Origin Caves. And post 650 characters per post, check how many characters with the 'Check Post Length' button.

Everyone, I got a new email and was trying to change the email that dragoncave sends stuff to and I typed it in wrong. So I won't be able to post with my old account. If you don't believe me look in my old account's siggy. Sorry I haven't been on.

Edited by Backup77

Can Vrans start moving around with the swirl of rushing angry powered water to start either scaring or forces the wolves away? Tashrin is plain to weak right now to kill but he can hit them away right now though he has little idea what he is doing atm lol.

Could you wait a bit for some of the RPers who haven't post in a while?

Leaving in about 2 hours...

Oh ok Backup77, you're Zoroark77, I'll edit your form.

Edited by kolodragon

Ok I'll try.

And have a good time where ever your going. We'll miss you. Oh before you go what do you want happening if some one wants to join while your gone?

Tell them to wait o3o I'm actually being dragged along by my family somewhere. We're look at colleges for my brother.

Well I found out there's a pool, so that's pretty awesome. We're bringing a laptop, so I might be able to get on and post something.

Ah ok so there's some stuff to do there then so it should not be to bad. You at least try to have fun. We'll be awaiting your posts.

I'm on an iPhone so sorry for the grammar mistakes. I guess Cryo could hear barking and fighting and join either the hatchlings or the adults.