Walker

RP Bulletin Board

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Good eggs go bad

Link: Good eggs go bad (OOC)

# of active RPers: 7

Plot Summary: The cave has been destroyed. Sylan, the one who did it, is trying to become the ruler of the world. This... creature he has found, the Dragon Devourer, it murdered most of the dragons, leaving only the most strong. Together, Lune, Sirin, Karoe, Bloodvein and Gunther, Spearmint, Faia, Alvara and whoever else might want to help, will defeat Sylan, free the dragons, and save the land.

What is going on right now:

Sylan has made his first appearance, Lune has found she has an evil side... everyone is aware of Sylan, and is trying to help defeat him. (It won't work though....)

Other: One spot left unless other people really want to join...

shadow u should open up more spots..... Get some RPers to be with Sylan and stuffz

Seeking RPs

Username: FlowerOwl

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.):I don't have a prefered style..

Preferred Genre: FANTASY (Dragons, Owls.. yes owls are mystical creatures, I think..)

Other: Um, I like active rps? Uh... I don't know what to say.... Hmmm.... Oh! And this is my second post on here so forgive me if I'm doing something wrong.......

Seeking RPs

Username: Pinkieseb

Preferred Style of RP: A Hunger Game RP

Preferred  Genre: Hunger Games xd.png

Other: Hunger Games, Wheres a RP for that???

To a certain extent, that's the case. You can use this thread as a means of seeing if people will be interested in an idea (what we call an 'interest check') before you actually create the roleplay. You can also use this as a location for advertising pre-existing roleplays that are in need of more members.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Dragon Home Searchation

Link: Dragon Home Searchation OOC Dragon Home Searchation

# of active RPers: None yet....

Plot Summary: The humans attacked the dragons and destroyed their land with deadly gases. The surviving dragons are slowly dieing out, But suddenly a dragon emerges and creates a clan to try and make the dragons survive and live with the humans. But, an evil dragon makes another clan to try and wipe out all humans and the dragons that are trying to save them.

Other:

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Elrilia

Link: Here

# of active RPers: 7

Plot Summary: Humans died out a long time ago, and dragons are the dominant species. There are five clans, and they are fighting constantly. The leaders have developed a new set of gods to help them rule. Sacrifices, have to be made to these "gods" or they will get angry. Leaders are very strict and do not tolerate rulebreakers. Near the mainland, there is an island called Maika Island, where a dragon called Jade lives. Jade does not believe in the gods and despises the clans. She is trying to rescue future sacrifices and raise an army of rebels.

Other:

Edited by cavygirl12

Seeking RPs

Username: lovetheworldorelse

Preferred Style of RP: I have no cares really, as long as you can punctuate and spell pretty well. (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.):

Preferred Genre: I have no care. I love human RPs as well as wolf RPs, and pretty much anything.

Other: Nope, other than I will be starting one of my own- soon. Very soon....

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Inheritance Cycle: After the End

Link: Link to the Post

# of active RPers: 2 ATM - Myself and Moonbeam22, who PMed me her sign up.

Plot Summary:Long after the war is after, a new tradtion is started. Each of the twenty six eggs set to be bonded shall hatch before a gathering of children. They then would travel all of Alagaesia and beyond. The would first travel to Ilirea to be taught about their new found powers and their dragons. Then they would trek to Du Weldenvarden to learn magic and the fighting style of the elves, as well as read all they could. Then they would sojourn to Tronjheim, to learn all of the dwarves. Afterwards they would travel to the Urgals' country, and partake in the Games. Lastly, they would spend time in Vroengard, among their ancestral homes. Can they do it, before their country falls apart from a new threat?

Other: You must have read The Inheritance Cycle and answer a question. It is currently an unapproved RPG.

Seeking Rp

Username: Maxride268

Preferred style of Rp: medium posts, ex: Orb walked up to light. "hello".

preferred genre: adventure

Seeking Rp

Username: Maxride268

Preferred style of Rp: medium posts, ex: Orb walked up to light. "hello".

preferred genre: adventure

Genre:must have to do with dragons or warrior cats.

Seeking RPs

Username: IceFyr1928

Preferred Style of RP: not relevant

Preferred Genre: Really up for whatever, but of like something interesting and engaging.

Other: kind of a fast RPer, but I have plenty of experience w/ RP's, so it won't matter much.

RP me w/ details if you think I'm the RPer that you need!

RP Advertisement (Interest Check)

Name of RP: Skies of Terror (Pending)

Link: No link as of yet. Currently in the writing phase.

# of active RPers: None.

Plot Summary:

Essentially, this "DC Dragons.V.Humans" RP is meant to do two things: First, announce my return to the DCForum after a span of about a year or so. Second, answer the question of 'What would happen if the DC Dragons were present during World War I?'

More to the plot, it takes place ten years after the initial 'return' of Dragons to the surface word in 1912. The Dragons, having been sealed away millennia ago by mankind, return to seek vengeance upon those whom they deem as animals. Humanity, weakened and unprepared by the Great War, is helpless to stop the advance of the Dragons and are now on the brink of being stamped-out, stubbornly holding-out by any means possible.

In 1922, the world has not changed as much as it did in our timeline. Aircraft are still made of wood and canvas, soldiers still fight with bolt-action and bayonet. Humanity stubbornly defies the age of Dragons in the walled-off and heavily defended Enclaves, while the displaced soldiers of WWI either band together as mercenaries, join the Enclaves as their standing army, or turn to the more devious prospect of raiding and piracy. But while the well-off Governors of Enclaves are safe in their fortresses, and the Solders have their training, the civilian populace struggles to survive amidst the turmoil and suffering. In all, a dark world with a dark plot.

Using a time and technology not often associated with RPs and pairing it with an aspect generally reserved for Medieval Fantasy, I hope to give a welcome challenge to RPers both new and old in a way that is both enjoyable and easy to understand.

Other: On a side note, I'm contemplating assigning a Co-GM to this, as I have been out of the DCRP scene for a good year now and could do with a catch-up. If you think you would be up for this, or know of someone who would, please send me a message. (I don't bite. Usually.)

Edited by Hawke444

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Solar Apocalypse RP

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=145461&st=0

# of active RPers: 3, including me

Plot Summary: You are a creature, and you need to escape the sun getting closer to the planet.

Other: No humans, and you may start in the Safe Realm. We also do a little bit of ping-ponging, because of timezones.

Edited by animals4501

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Tipping the Scales

Link: Come check it out

# of active RPers: Currently 6 excluding myself. Would still like 4 more rper's who are semi-lit to take the leaders, and as many who are interested in joining to join

Plot Summary: It's earth as we know it (with a few exceptions), with DC dragons having always been around. Overbreeding has caused a worldwide shortage on nearly all supplies, and the world is at war to fix the problem

Other: If you want to be a leader and don't like one of their names and/or dragon types, let me know what you'd prefer and I might change it. I have a lot of ideas, just need lots more people. smile.gif

Edited by Katedj

Seeking RPs

Username: waterdragon123

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): not a lot of player but active players; long posts

Preferred Genre: dragon-related, fantasy, action

Other: PM me if you have a RP for me.

Seeking RPs

Username: Glexelia

Preferred Style of RP: short or long form

Preferred Genre: medieval/fantasy

Other: PM me smile.gif

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: An Abundance of Voices

Link: linkylinky

# of active RPers: 3

Plot Summary: Human-dragon hybrids, known as heroes, have adapted and merged into society, but eggs hidden away from society are calling on them to start a revolution.

Other: pleeeeeeeeeeeassssssse?

Seeking RPs

Username: heavenuniasus

Preferred Style of RP: anything's fine, though I like for posts to be generally more than one sentence.

Preferred Genre: animals, dragons, wolves, warrior cats, whatever. just not humans. at least, not totally (as in where everyone has to RP a human) I like RPing animals.

Other: I can be an advanced poster but am not usually.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Fire, Fire, Burning Bright

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=153218&hl=

# of active RPers: none yet since it's still Unapproved

Plot Summary: In a place where dragons are largely killed on sight, a small group of youth are selected to Bond with a hatchling and are trained to end the conflict between human and dragon forever.

Other: PLEASE JOIN!!!!

Edited by heavenuniasus

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Continent of War

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=153684&st=0

# of active RPers: 4 or 7(some are inactive)

Plot Summary: Two brothers engage in battle for the rights to the throne. Their battle ravages their kingdom, and the countries around it. A small group of dragons called the Peacemakers seek to end this war. Many make friends and together plan a way to stop the brothers, while others join together on a quest to find the Princesses, which they believe to be their only hope to stopping this war.

Other: Looking for someone to take Prince Akira.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Dimensions of Time (revived)

Link: [X]

# of active RPers: 1 (just getting started)

Plot Summary: The Leftinant is out for adventure in the great wide Whoniverse, looking for companions and mysteries to solve. 'What do I have to do with this' you ask? You have everything to do with it! Episodes and Story Arcs are shaped by the fans and every character creates twists and turns. Help us plan stories, play Doctor Who villains, or get in on the action!

Other:

* If you're writing story arcs then I need a PM including your knowledge of the Whoniverse and at least one link to an example of your writing style. You may also be asked to help write episode intros.

* If you want to play Doctor Who villains then it's required that you study up on the race you're controlling and can encompass that spirit. A link to an example of your writing style is appreciated here too.

* Human companions do not need to have knowledge of the Whoniverse. However, if you play any mainstream Doctor Who races then you need to do the same amount of research that the villain players did.

* Anyone can join. However, this is a very structured RP, so I might require you to have knowledge in some area of Doctor Who

* I'm also willing to do a Wholock Universe (Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes) However, I am not familiar enough with Supernatural to do Superwholock.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Unknown Paradise

Link: The RP

# of active RPers: 7 to 9 active

Plot Summary: The dragons have discovered a new valley, everything has been fine until the beasts teamed up and drove the dragons out while they were still tending to their eggs. Without anyone to care for them, the hatchlings are left alone to fend for themselves. Its either adapt, move, or die out.

Other: Join nao.

-We have pie-parties

-Random contest/thingies in the OOC

-Ever-lasting epicness. >:3

-MOAR PIE! And confettie!

-NPCS!