pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation OOC

Dragon Home Searchation OOC

Link To Main Topic (Has Plot/History)

Important Stuff

- If your character swaps clans (independant/bad/good) please PM me and ill edit it biggrin.gif

Application Form

Forum Name: Your Name On Forums

Character Name:

Clan Type: Good, Independant (You have to find the clans) or Evil

Dragon Type: Any DC Dragon Except Tinsels and Metellics. It can be a half/half dragon!

Personality:

History: Family history, Dragons life ect, Could be no history if your chars a hatchling.

Other:

[B]Forum Name:[/B]
[B]Character Name:[/B]
[B]Clan Type:[/B]
[B]Dragon Type:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Personality[/B]
[b]History:[/B]
[B]Other:[/B]

Accepted Forms

Forum Name: Pinkieseb

Character Name: ShadowBrood

Clan Type: Good (Leader)

Dragon Type: Purple Nebula

Personality: He is a nice dragon who always is cheerful and helps others. He hates fighting but been the leader of a clan, He sometimes has to deal with fights. He wishes that the humans and dragons could live along side one another some day, But many doubt that they will. The humans to him, are just smaller, weaker life forms. But they have lives and he wants to help them stay alive

History:He was born before the humans attack, he had a normal life. One day his parents whet off to the waterhole to get some water. They never came back, He heard a bang and saw purple mist flying around killing dragons nearby. In fear he ran out the back of his home and grew up in the woods. As he grew, he met other survivors who joined him and started up a clan!

Other: Red

Forum Name: Pinkieseb

Character Name: Bloodvein

Clan Type: Evil (Leader)

Dragon Type: Vampire

Personality He is nasty and has a short temper, If you bring him bad news his most likely to kill you. He hates most things, ecspecially the humans. His favourite thing to do is kill, Humans are the best to kill because of the screaming, he thinks. He loves fights between dragons where somone dies. He would normally step in and kill the winner of the fight to proove his best. He is only nice to his own clan, but nice is only a bit better than what he does to enemies.

History: He was born during the war, within about the first week of hatching his parents had to go fight. Forgetting about Bloodvein he was left in the forest near a stream. Growing up, he never left the area and used the stream as main water source. He met ShadowBrood but when Shadowbrood became leader Bloodvein left the clan with a few friends and created a new

Other: Red

Forum Name: BlazingPhoenix

Character Name: Diramy

Clan Type: Independent

Dragon Type: Daydream

Personality Sometimes has her head in the clouds, but is usually alert.

History: She was abandoned at birth, so she doesn't know what Clan she originated in.

Other: Red. She will join the Good Clan early on.

Forum Name: ShadowWolf9

Character Name: Skarr

Clan Type: Independant

Dragon Type: Black Marrow

Personality Rather kind, Skarr prefers her own company, once angry she likes to kill. If a dragon is nice to her, Skarr will, most of the time, do something nice in return. She can get very annoyed at dragons if they don't leave her alone.

History: Being a young dragon, Skarr wasn't alive at the time when the humans came. She mainly kept to herself, as her parents didn't care for her much.

Other: Silver and/or Black

Forum Name: Shadowwolf6

Character Name: Bluefire

Clan Type: Good

Dragon Type: Ultraviolet

Personality Kind, like most of her breed, friendly, rather soft, likes heat and fire.

History: Ran away from her parents, a Spirtfire and Purple, and met Skarr, have been friends ever since, even though they were separated. Bluefire came to join ShadowBrood recently, and has been pestering Skarr to join ever since.

Other: Friends with Skarr (Silver and/or Black)

Forum Name: SoiledLove

Character Name: Mist

Dragon Type: Moonstone

Age: Just gonna say mature hatchling cause i'm not sure what age

Personality Quiet, observant and mysterious. Is small and weak but incredibly intelligent.

History: From when she was born, Mist knew that she was different. Being able to read the stars and know someone more than they did themselves just by watching their daily life was one of her amazing abilities. She received a prophecy from the large sapphire pendant, which she picked up, that a dragon would be able to unite all dragons and has been searching for that dragon ever since so she could help him or her achieve their destiny.

Other: Blue

Username:Chocobrownie

Character name:StarGazer

Clan:Independant

Dragon Type: Purple Nebula

Personality:Cruel and was trained to kill.Is calm and controlled,but always has a longing to kill.He controls the stars and dark power

History:His parents was killed by a enemy dragon and was forced to live alone when he was a hatchling.He became very cruel and efficient at this point,killing to survive.

Other: Gray

Forum Name:greenglassesgal

Character Name:Duskwings

Clan Type:independent

Dragon Type:night glory drake

PersonalityVery curious and wants to know as much as she can. Is skilled in combat is fairly good at detecting lies (or so she claims)

History:Was abandoned due to her family not being able to take care of her. Learned to fight for herself and has become a quite formidable opponent for her young age. She has spent her time exploring new places to learn new things. Now, she wears a strange pendant that she found one day while exploring.

Other: Green

Forum Name:Girlfqiry76

Character Name: Fao

Dragon Type: Vine

Personality soft for a vine, but will fight if she has to. The area she lives around in has broken trees that have vines wrapped around them.

History: Her parents, a white and a Vine, told her not to kill. Her mother forbid it, but her father secretly trained her. They put a good fight for there home against the evil clan, and were in the good clan,but left, knowing that being loners would be far easier. Then the Evil Clan came in, and ruined there home.

Other: Aqua Marine.

Forum Name: girlfairy76

Character Name: Shade

Clan Type: Evil

Dragon Type: Shadow Walker

Personality vicious; kills good dragons for fun, and eats there meat. He likes the smell of dragon blood, and rips off scales and makes them replacements for the ones he lost.

History: He was raised in the GoodCkan; but on e he was in battle, he found out how he liked the smell of blood. He turned against his family and killed them, hiding their bodies and saying that humans killed them. His clan drove him out, and he eventually began to feel evil.

Other: Aqua Marine

Forum Name:SoiledLove

Character Name:Icefire

Clan Type:good

Dragon Type:ice

PersonalityQuiet(You can't speak when you're an egg, but yeah, quiet)

History:their parents had two eggs but right after that they where murdered by the evilclan who took one of the eggs, the good clan found this egg all alone and took it

Other:I'm about to hatch

Character Name:BlazingIce

Clan Type:evil

Personalityeager to learn and will follow the one he/she chooses as their parent

History:is icefire's sibling that was taken by the evil clan

Other:about to hatch too

Forum Name: greenglassesgal

Character Name: Darkfire

Clan Type: EVIL

Dragon Type: Ember

Personality very loyal to bloodvein. Looks at bloodvein as a father figure. Clever, but can be easily blinded by emotions.

History: saw humans kill parents. Wanted revenge. Looked up to bloodvein as role model. Came to the evil clan and was brought up there

Forum Name: 20firebird

Character Name: Larka, usually doesn't mind being nicknamed.

Dragon Type: Harvest

Personality Larka is rather calm, and a bit lazy. She does her best to avoid conflict, and, like any good Harvest dragon, she's almost constantly hungry.

History: Larka was orphaned as a hatchling by the toxic bomb, and grew up alone in the wild. She joined Shadowbrood’s clan for protection, and thinks of them of her second family.

Other: According to Larka, all Vampires can go die in hole. While they’re on fire. Or on sunlight, whichever. Black, no wait, purple! No it’s-*is cast into the Pit of Eternal Peril or whatever it was* I can’t decide what my fav color is. Let’s just go with black.

Forum Name:polos1993

Character Name:Ayleth

Clan Type: good

Dragon Type: white

Personality kind, typical white

History: To be RPed

Other: not related to anyone

Forum Name: polos1993

Character Name: Tetra

Dragon Type: black

Personality Kind, shy, protective of most others. Um all out good dragon.

History: to be RPed

Other: sister to Vadellia

Character Name: Vadellia

Clan Type: bad/evil

Personality Mean, nasty, has a little good side but hardly ever lets that side out.

Other: She's Tetra's sister. My favorite colors are yellow and midnight blue.

Forum Name: foxfairy34759

Character Name: Scarlett

Clan Type: Independent (At the moment)

Personality Cruel and mean she hates cry babies. She prefers the night over the day but doesn’t mind searching for something to eat during daytime. She has a soft spot for hatchlings. Like’s her kill rotted or at least a couple hours old.

History: Both of her parents were black marrows, who eventually deserted her after a couple of decades. She did live with a couple of other black marrows but they weren’t to her liking. She has always lived alone since then, but now she looks for a clan of her own to call home.

Other: Neon Green and purple.

Forum Name: Cerion

Character Name: Aura

Dragon Type: Tsunami Wyvern

Personality: Sweet and kind, Aura makes a great friend. She is very loyal. But, don't let this fool you. She is weary of stangers. She is a great fighter and is very strong and graceful. In fights she mostly dogdes and defends until she know the weak spot or fighting style of the enemy. Then she adapts her style to perfectly counter the enemy's.

History: Abandon as an egg, Aura searches for a new place to call home.

Other: Lighter Blue, more of a Cyan; Darker purple; Very fast flier; tactful; Cyan

Forum Name: GuardianProtector

Character Name:Waves of Judgment (Judgement for short)

Dragon Type: Tsunami Wyvern

Personality Strong and Silent, but will stand up for whats right, and hes very loyal.

History: Being born during the war, Waves of Judgment saw the affairs of warfare at a young age. His parents taught him how to defend and attack. Also they showed him the secrets of their breed, how they could swoop down and hover above the water and shoot up creating massive waves that could easily destroy the humans and their weapons. After Judgment fully matured both his parents had been slaughtered by the gas bomb, the male flew of with others only to meet a purple nebula named ShadowBrood. He joined him as well as others and started the clan, ever since Waves of Judgment have been good friends.

Other: Sky Blue

Forum Name: GuardianProtector

Character Name: Feathers of a Fallen Angel (Angel)

Clan Type: Evil (Might switch later)

Dragon Type: SwallowTail

Personality Friendly and loud, But around many new dragons she will become shy and quiet.

History: Angel was one of the many eggs snatched by the hands of the humans. When she matured her and the other dragons escaped, and went to their families. But even though she didnt feel it Angel had been shot by a human, placing a small locator in her hind leg. Sadly finding none of her family Feathers of a Fallen Angel lived in a forest and learned to hunt and survive on her own. She never knew what was happening between the humans and dragons, how the had a war and the dragons were almost gone. The female would of been all alone if a dragon had not told her about the clans and brought her to theirs, Evil Clan. Ever since shes lived there not knowing of the intentions of BloodVein and EvilClan or about the locator in her leg that has been informing the humans of her where abouts.

Other: SkyBlue

Forum Name: NyxLilium

Character Name: Kaida

Clan Type: Independent/ wants to join the Good/Light

Dragon Type: Ridgewing

Personality: Kaida is a strong dragon, born just a few decades after the clans split into two and grew up in the Evil/Dark clan. She learnt to hunt and attack as a child but could never understand their utter hatred of humans. She is quick, intelligent but sometimes gets distracted by the clouds. She can be extremely lazy but is equally amiable to getting dirty and winging her way to help her friends.

History: She was born in the Evil clan and grew up healthy, strong but ignored. Her parents had been killed and her and her sister's, Mayumi, eggs were taken by the Evil side. However, Kaida was sick of the rules and hatred that was abundant in the clan. She fled with Mayumi but as they fled, the clan snagged Mayumi and Kaida was forced to continue on without her only friend and family. She now wanders the land, searching for the Good clan.

Forum Name: NyxLilium

Character Name: Mayumi

Clan Type: Dark/Evil but wants to switch to the Good/Light

Dragon Type: Ridgewing

Personality: Mayumi is quiet and timid, very different to her sister.

History: She was born in the Evil clan and grew up smaller, weaker and ignored. Her parents had been killed and her and her sister's, Kaida, eggs were taken by the Evil side. When Kaida and Mayumi fled, Mayumi fell behind and was grabbed by the Dark clan. She urged her sister on and is now an informant for sister and later on, the Good clan.

Edited by pinkieseb

Why hallo thar Seb xd.png I believe I'm allowed to put my form here? After all, that's what you put above xd.png

Forum Name: Shadowwolf6

Character Name: Skarr

Personality Rather kind, Skarr prefers her own company, once angry she likes to kill. If a dragon is nice to her, Skarr will, most of the time, do something nice in return. She can get very annoyed at dragons if they don't leave her alone.

History: Being a young dragon, Skarr wasn't alive at the time when the humans came. She mainly kept to herself, as her parents didn't care for her much.

Other: Silver and/or Black

ONE character will never be enough for me!

Character Name:Icefire

Clan Type:good

PersonalityQuiet(You can't speak when you're an egg, but yeah, quiet)

History:their parents had two eggs but right after that they where murdered by the evilclan who took one of the eggs, the good clan found this egg all alone and took it

Other:I'm about to hatch

Character Name:BlazingIce

Clan Type:evil

Personalityeager to learn and will follow the one he/she chooses as their parent

History:is icefire's sibling that was taken by the evil clan

Other:about to hatch too

there...

aw...but they are about to hatch, the first thing i'll do is make them hatch!!

RP glasses!

Edited by SoiledLove

Personality very loyal to bloodvein. Looks at bloodvein as a father figure. Clever, but can be easily blinded by emotions.

History: saw humans kill parents. Wanted revenge. Looked up to bloodvein as role model. Came to the evil clan and was brought up there

Accepted!

Omg theres alot.png of chars!

Forum Name: BlazingPhoenix

Character Name: Diramy

Dragon Type: Daydream

Personality Sometimes has her head in the clouds, but is usually alert.

History: She was abandoned at birth, so she doesn't know what Clan she originated in.

Other: Red. She will join the Good Clan early on.

Soiled, Its ok xd.png I just got back, no one likes sleep. So DAY TIME!

Eh, sure, I'll join. I' not the best rper ever but I think I can handle this. (particularly bad at rp fights >.<)

Personality Larka is rather calm, and a bit lazy. She does her best to avoid conflict, and, like any good Harvest dragon, she's almost constantly hungry.

History: Larka was orphaned as a hatchling by the toxic bomb, and grew up alone in the wild. She joined Shadowbrood’s clan for protection, and thinks of them of her second family.

Other: According to Larka, all Vampires can go die in hole. While they’re on fire. Or on sunlight, whichever. Black, no wait, purple! No it’s-*is cast into the Pit of Eternal Peril or whatever it was* I can’t decide what my fav color is. Let’s just go with black.

Accepted! biggrin.gif

Well that was fast! I'm surprised your up at this hour. I'll get a quick overview of how the rp's doing and join.

5:00PM? Pffft of course im up smile.gif

Timezones -.-

-----Update-----

At the bottom of the OP (original post) im putting a link

to help with getting 4 sentences in RP.....

xd.png I dont wanna get this closed xd.png

Character Name:Ayleth

Dragon Type: white

Personality kind, typical white

History: To be RPed

Other: not related to anyone

Forum Name: polos1993

Character Name: Tetra

Personality Kind, shy, protective of most others. Um all out good dragon.

Other: sister to Vadellia

Character Name: Vadellia

Clan Type: bad/evil

Personality Mean, nasty, has a little good side but hardly ever lets that side out.

Other: She's Tetra's sister. My favorite colors are yellow and midnight blue.

Forum Name: Xarria

Character Name: Sendrala

Clan Type: none, i'm not in a clan yet

Dragon Type: Day Glory Drake

Personality Very curious, but nervous at times. She likes being with friends, but gets really scared of new people.

History: Woke up to bigger dragons about to eat her. She got away before they could eat her, but now has a crippled foot (twisted backwards, and it's her back left foot)

Other: She's a little smaller then normal.

Is this good? Also, the link to my type is http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Day_Glory_Drakes

Xarria? The code? You no has it.

Alright, scratch that. I read through everything I missed. I'm working on it. By the way, Pinkie, we need a map.

Edited by DayGloryNightGlory