Walker

RP Bulletin Board

Seeking RPs

Username: shibathedragon

Preferred Style of RP: Short posts, sometimes I RP a little bit lazy:

Preferred Genre: Fantasy maybe?

Other: *shrug* My eggs haven't hatched yet.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: -!The Apocalypse!-

Link: The Apocalypse

# of active RPers: 2 (just started)

Plot Summary: The world is becoming infected with rabies. Dragons are struggling to get their rightful place in the world once more as they fight for their food, for their life, their shelter and their very survival. You are one of these surviving dragons, what will you do to survive? Will you join the survivors in a last stand?

Other:

Seeking RPs

Username: umbreon_rock

Preferred Style of RP: semi-lit 1x1. Period. That's what I can keep up with owo

Preferred Genre: fantasy, no humans involved mostly. I'd like to rp with my scalesona Verso, the bae on my avi and sig, or maybe with Bradamante or just a random dragon

Other: can't guarantee fast replies, but I'll do it at least once a day; I expect creativity from you, depth (more than just -laughs- or 'lol, k'), and no text talk. Just shoot me a PM wink.gif

Also, quality over quantity. I've started to write a romance-ish sort of story or idek and I really need more inspiration rolleyes.gif

And I'm on GMT -3 c:

Edited by umbreon_rock

Seeking RPs

Username: Salya

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): 1x1 or really small groups. I post normally 2-5 lines per para with about 2 paras per post. I don't do a lot on details in my posts and I'm not good at spelling. So if I miss up, don't whine.

Preferred Genre: Romance

Other: I'm online at night and I'm most likely, doing something else. So PM me if you wish to rp with me. happy.gif

This is basically a revised version of what was posted here years ago. The plot has improved but we need people!

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Hatchlings

Link: Hatchlings Hatchlings Ooc

# of active RPers: 6 players but a few aren't as active as we'd like.

Plot Summary: Before, it was about humans that had stolen hatchlings, the hatchlings formed a clan, and tried to escape. Some made it, some didn't. The few that survived have grown, formed a new clan, and are trying to stop an evil dragon who brings chaos and corruption everywhere he goes.

Other: Semi Literate, 3 sentences minimum. Takes place during medieval times. Genre: Fantasy. Rainface created it but no longer RP's with us, she gave me permission to help keep it going.

Edited by Booo

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Valkemare: The Everlasting Past

Link: Valkemare: The Everlasting Past

# of active RPers: It has not even started yet. Would love to have 5 or 6, or more.

Plot Summary: Gods from aeons ago have returned, driven mad by their aeons-long confinement. The oldest goddess appears with a warning and a mission - kill the Everlasting gods, or she will destroy Valkemare. The Doors to Death, having been forced open, are allowing people from past worlds to return. Together, all must battle the Everlasting and close the Doors if Death... or Vallemsre ends eith them.

Other: Takes place in Valkemare, but involves fictional characters from other universes. Should be Literate, but Semi Literate is accepted. Please check it out -;the inteo and plot are hard to summarize, and I do not think I did a very good job.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Seeking RPs

Username: Barik

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Medium posts, 1x1

Preferred Genre: Sci-Fi, fantasy, DC

Other: Mainly looking for Dragon Cave RPs.

Seeking RPs

Username: BelzahTheDragonTaur

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): One in Ones, Short Posts

Preferred Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Other: I'd like to Rp as a dragon from my scroll or as Belzah.

send me a pm if intrested~

Edited by BelzahTheDragonTaur

Seeking RPs

Username: Savannah_Firebolt

Preferred Style of RP: 1x1 or small group, literate, semi-advanced or advanced.

Preferred Genre: Horror/Dark. I'd also enjoy Fantasy. Not too good with Romance, but willing to try should the story dip into it.

Other: I love worldbuilding and OCs. I will happily contribute to any lore/background information needed for the plot if requested. If allowed I will generally play as any named dragon on my scroll or their keeper. I can play as an OC if that better suits the story. Will happily play a villain.

Seeking RPs
Username: Tacomaster123
Preferred Style of RP:medium posts with lots of real players
Preferred  Genre: Dragon Cave world
Other: Likes to play as a human but is fine with anything
Edited by Tacomaster123
Accidentally included [b] [\b] stuff

Seeking RP's

Username: Kaykoniko

Preferred Style of RP: I'm good with short and medium post RPs, but I can do long posts if I find the right rp worth it. Prefer group RPs.

Preferred Genre: Fantasy, action, humor, and mystery are my favorites, but right  I'm mostly looking for something dragon related. 

Other: I'm still new to DC, so please don't expect me to know all the dragons. I'll roll with mentions of specific breeds but know nothing. 

[b][u]RP Advertisement[/b][/u]
Name of RP: And All Creation Wept
Link: 

# of active RPers: Only me right now, but need about five other people.

Plot Summary:  You are the group of dragons who have discovered the egg. Knowing the danger the unborn hatchling is in, they take it upon themselves to protect it and bring it to Lavada's sister, Reina. What they don't know yet is that Reina has been captured by her brother and forced to give prophecies to the evil Balendin. And then he plucks one of her scales to change what she tells him. So this young band of heroes realise that the fate of Tretonum rests on their shoulders. They must end this war and create peace once more.

Other: Be ready to write some good replies! Should be medium length, unless you feel you can write more.

Edited by Griffin_Lokison
I'm not getting any people interested.

Seeking RPs

Username: NoviceBladesman

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): medium size or smaller (<8 people). Medium posts.

Preferred  Genre: High fantasy, medieval, I can do modern but in that case, I prefer the rp to be set in a unpopulated place. Other:I prefer to rp as a dragon but can rp as a human if needed. I will most likely play as either a male version of the dragons on my scroll or a created one outside the dc canon as I am new and don't have many dragons. If you have an rp that might interest me, please PM me.

Seeking RPs
Username: Soomin (ZumiArtist on main site)
Preferred Style of RP: Third-person, medium responses. 
Preferred  Genre: Anything as long as it isn't solely centered on violence or romance for the sake of either, if that makes any sense. Given that this is Dragon Cave, any variant of Fantasy would be fun to do!
Other: Preferably one that is less combat-intensive and has more focus on character growth and dynamics. I love seeing different characters interact. Really, though, I ain't too picky. HMU if you have a group thing you're looking for members for!
Edited by Soomin

[b][u]Seeking RPs[/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b] LuxBlitzar
[b]Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.):[/b] semilit, thirdperson, not too many people since im kinda slow, set plot
[b]Preferred  Genre:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] Not too much combat or violence, character interaction n stuff. Anything interesting.

Seeking RPs

Username: CosmicNerdpaw

Preferred Style of RP: Short Posts + 1 on 1

Preferred Genre: Fantasy, Scifi, Modern/Urban Fantasy

Other: Would prefer to veer away from heavy violence, will likely rp my lovely dragon Night Swimmer [though I'm happy to play a few of my other ones, such as the BLANK of Arch]