urufu

Dragon Age

Wich game is your fave?!  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wardens are most sterile when they've been tainted. After a while, they slowly become easier to impregnate/have a child. So, what Alistair says is true; he has a better chance of having a baby with a human woman rather than yourself.

It's still heartbreaking though. :<

Source? All the player Wardens become tainted at the same time, and Humans and Elves can have children together. The taint gets WORSE, not better. That's what the Calling is a result of.

Source? All the player Wardens become tainted at the same time, and Humans and Elves can have children together. The taint gets WORSE, not better. That's what the Calling is a result of.

its not a fact, its just that Alistair has never heard of Wardens having children after the joining, because of the taint.

I've been trying like mad to avoid any news about Inquisition, since I.already know I'm buying it. I hope they have a super cool special edition for it.

I've been replaying Origins and 2. Is it weird I find the romances in 2 less awkward if I'm a dude? Not that I ever romance anyone but Fenris or Isabela, but both are very much improved by playing a male Hawke, I think.

The fact he broke up with me as an elf because we can't have kids (because we are Grey Wardens) but won't break up with the noble, despite not being able to have kids either, irks me.

I think there's a way for Alistair to work with an elf. You have to do his quest, chose the "hardening" options, then have a high charisma so that you can convince him to keep you as a mistress. It's not as fairy tale romantic as the human noble option, but eh.

The thing that irks me most about Dragon Age is that if you romance Zevran and import a savegame to DA: 2, he still hits on Hawke and it ignores the fact he's with the warden. Argh.

I know you can stay as his mistress, I just still find it very irritating that the elf has to be a mistress (because of the heir problem) but the human noble can actually legitimately stay with him (despite the heir problem). I mean Alistair himself is part elf. It just gets under my skin.

finished DA2 but I cant get out of the hawke estate, so...... who else chose merril to live with'em??

Red Lantern District FTW.....lol jks

I just got dragon age 2 and I haven't played the rest but I really like it. I did one fast play through but I wasn't leveling up like I needed so I decided I would just beat it then go through again. And zoura I did.

That would be me too. I beat dragon age 2 for a second time and did most of the quests. I enjoyed it and I plan to do a play through as a bloodmage later in the game and get all the companions because I forgot fenris and the game glitched on Isabella and I was reloading that far back.

who else forgot to get fenris on their first play through??, cause I did.

I've never forgot him, but my last playthrough was very recent after not playing for a long time and I did forget which quest you get him on. So i was pleasantly surprised when he popped in half way in the quest.

I got dragon age origins and I'm already doing pretty decent. I made the guy who runs the blacksmith in denerim mad because I kept bringing in drake scales.

lol he must be jealous, any i have 1/3 of the dragon age 2 dlc......... and yes i do wanna get origins...

got origins on pc cause it was $9 on steam, I got the ultimate edition :3, so hopefully I can get it on 360.

Hey people, if anyone is interested in playing Dragon Age: Origins on PC, but aren't 100% certain about buying it, it's currently free to own on Origin. Not sure how long that offer will go for, check it out if you feel like giving the game a try. If you don't end up liking it, the only loss is the data to download it (and hard drive space, but you can uninstall it).

Anyone else pumped for Inquisition? I'm keen to see how the multiplayer pans out, that's if I can pull myself away from the single player. If the current release date doesn't change, it's going to be a late birthday present to myself. xd.png

It's on PC, but it doesn't include DLC or the expansion, DAO: Awakening. Still, if someone wants to try out the game before buying the Ultimate edition, why not?

Since you've got the Ultimate edition zorua, nothing lost there if you're happy with the game. As for the 360 copy, it was pretty hard for me to find the standard edition (where I live anyway) so I'd say the best place to look for anything other than the standard edition would be online if you can't find it in your local game store.

DLC is a bit of a kicker, if you want Ultimate on Xbox as well, try to go for that instead of the standard edition. I looked at buying a few missing bits of DLC some time ago for the PC and honestly, it was cheaper for me to buy a completely new copy of Dragon Age Ultimate on Steam than it was to buy each DLC separately, despite already having The Stone Prisoner and DAO: Awakening.

Never played any of them but I am keeping an eye on Dragon Age: Inquisition. It looks promising biggrin.gif

Still want to see some more in-game footage before I decide to buy it though. (funds are low xd.png)

I'm very excited for Inquisition. I've got my preorder mostly paid off, and I'm totally going to my GameStop's midnight release. I've been avoiding any and all spoilers as much as I can, so I only have a bare essentials idea of what the game is really even about(just the way i like it).

Well, Origins and some of it's DLC (as well as awaking ExPack), is on sale on xbox live :3 and I got's it, and the download is at 68% complete :3

10 hours into inquisition and i finally get the term inquisitor. This is gonna be a long game.

Edited by thomasgold19

i hadnt rly heard of dragon age before inquisition then i saw you could romance iron bull and was like "yes get me this game"

so i read about the lore and the other two games then my friend got me inquisition and i havent gotten far bcus turns out i need to replace my video card but this is such a good game already! and KREM!! I LOVE KREM im so happy there's an actual real positively represented trans character in a video game!! ;U;

Edited by Switch

i haven't played inq, but is the champion of Kirkwall and the grey warden appear in it?, I know that dwarf guy from 2 does.