Dr. Paine

The avatar above me says...

"-Bleh, go to your swords and destruction magic alone. Restoration is my middle name... No, really, my name is White Restoration Dragon."

*clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop**clop*

"I'm a pumpkin and I'll eat your soul..." *cue evil laughter*

Edited by creepado

Light shines through the darkness

(Illuminating the foul loathsome evils that slink through the unclean depths.)

BURN!! BURN IT ALL!! SPREA PURIFYING HOLY ALL POWERFULL LIGHT!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

I'm scary! Look at all this mist! Do you know how expensive mist is? It's all for the scare. So...be scared. Please?

"We eat flesh, and we're proud of it!"

If you're not gonna get scared then you should just leave. Wait! Careful not to make the mist go away. I look really good with the mist around me...