blackdragon71

Funniest Dragon Name on the Scroll Above You

"Geology is not a real science"

excuse I am study geology >:C

but really though, you've got quite a few good ones on your scroll! biggrin.gif

Burning Funk

I saw that name come up right as the song "Uptown Funk" started playing on my radio. xd.png

Hehe, I thought naming them after the eggy-hatchie hiccup would be a good way to remember them. xd.png

April Fool's Egghead - gave me the giggles. x3

Sweet Thunder Blossom, because I misread it as 'Sweet Thunder Bosom' and was just like blink.gif "What's the story behind that name!?" xd.png

lol, that name would turn a few heads. xd.png

Guppyblossom

Still Not Clifford

Makes me wonder if dragon parents (or heck even Valkemare's human populace) tell their kids stories of "Clifford the Big Red Dragon" XDWho'd most likely be a Royal Crimson. Haha.

For the weird April Fools Bug, its definitely 'Not eggxactly a morning dragon' but for your normal dragons, its either Goosewind, Mudstreak, Fluffytalon (d'aww!) or Cinnamonfire.

I almost couldn't decide between them all but I eventually went with Goosewind (because fart jokes) smile.gif

You have a lot of funny names too, but I'm going to have to pick "I Thought Thuwed Never Ask". XD

'Either THE TWERKING KING/QUEEN' or your Foxy 'SWIGGITY SW00TY' animatron- I mean Spessartines. happy.gif

Either your Squeaky Chew Toy or your personal Incubating Slave. happy.gif I just can't decide between the two!

I guess it has to be Fluffy the Winged Potato. Best dragon name ever.

( Note to the next player: Sorry that the names I make aren't that funny. )