blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

Rubs' Typhlosion knows a move called FALCON PUNCH. It's name is CHUCK NORRIS, and had that name before he caught it.

Dragice can tell whether nebula eggs are green or not, and steals all the green ones and replaces them with normal ones.

magicaldragon98 is 98 years old, making her the oldest forum player at Dragon Cave.

Lagie just happens to be Big Bird from Sesame Street... in disguise as Sarah Jessica Parker.

S-SHH, NOW THEY KNOW TOO MUCH! *runs away*

incondency stole all the flygon plushies in the world and hid them in a big warehouse. She burns them in this warehouse, along with meddling children and snails. Magical Snails.

But that's t-

UM I NEVER SAID ANYTHING.

Okay, so, NovaEcto hates Xaldin and would like to stab him with his own dragoon lances while screaming "KIMAHRI RONSO WAS THE BESTEST DRAGOON AND FLUFFY TO BOOT!"

(and before you ask, no, I don't want to do that. I just like how fluffy Kimahri is.)

incondicency uses tomato juice as the ink for her drawings.

Coffee beans? You mean the ones you grew on that coffee plantation of yours, incondicency?

Edited by Lagie

Me? Never! You crashed it when you sneezed during takeoff! rolleyes.gif

But... I always steal crepes, tongue.gif and that cat's a lion!

thiefofhearts actually steals hearing aids from penguins; however that is entirely justified, considering polar bears would have gotten to them if not already stolen.