blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

Baseless, Orbit! Baseless! You know as well as I that that's true.

Orbit is helping me figure out where I want my cheese planet in hopes that I will allow him to live there with me.

loudwhitenoise watchs suwako eating bunnies, and takes notes. She hopes to write up a book that will inspire global bunny-munching

Dragonhide likes to hunt down unsuspecting mint dragons and sell their hides to use in mint gum.

Kanaye makes breakfast omelettes from DC chicken eggs and shreds her cheese dragons into them.

Suwako is the fangirl who followed Rob Zombie around New York shouting "DC, Rob Zombie! DC!"

Kanaye accidentally beheaded a Cheese dragon. She was so sorry that she apologized one hundred times and worshiped them to pay for what she had done.

Suwako once robbed Staples, stealing all their purple permanent markers.

Skyra hopes to tempt all Lagie's mint dragons to the dark side.

Orbit hopes to take over the world by collecting spitfires and sicing them on unsuspecting nations.

Kanaye's cheeses are secretly plotting to overthrow her semidemocratic rule, and become an anarchy

Skyra is afraid of cheese! They remind Skyra of the day the cheesies burnt down Skyra's house

SkyraTwilight812 hates purple! So, when they saw red/purple grapes, they squeezed every single one until their hands were soaking wet with grape juice.

Suwako drinks Sunny Milk with her breakfast.

Hey, that's unfairy!

BlazingPhoenix stole Sunny Milk and uses her as a maid.