blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

Egg gives his pygmies to the angry female phoenix who he accidentally called a boy to get her to leave him alone.

Knock it off fireball I was cooing my hatchlings and feeding them chickens sooooo that female phoenix was chasing you!

ahhhhhh FOR THE FINAL TIME I WAS AT HOME SO YOUR BEING CHASED BY AN ANGRY MALE PHOENIX WHO YOU CALLED A GIRL!

Egg sent the female phoenix, which happens to be me, a scroll saying that I am a boy. This makes him a troller.

I can't be if I can talk write and all Phoenix is a ruthless jelly bean with cheese and sprinkles

Egg tried to capture a phoenix once, that is how he got turned into a walking, talking egg.

and walking talking eggs are like genies MAGIC so I turned Phoenix into a chicken

YES I HATCHED EARLY THANKS PHOENIX A MAGICAL CHICKEN AND MORE ADVANCED TOO! So this time I turn Phoenix into a turkey and it works! So She is a turkey now and no way of returning to a Phoenix!

It was only a temporary spell, so I decided to have chicken for dinner. Which means that Egg is on the run again!

It can't be cause I'm an Invincible chicken I can't die! so I finally mastered my turkey spell permanent so I use on Phoenix and she is permanently a turkey! I WIN!!!!!!!

I can't I'm too small and we get together nicely turkey and chicken rulers of the world! Cause we are invincible!

Yes I am and Phoenix is a pygmy dragon is disguise! poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA